Stefan Molyneux

What do you guys think about Stefan Molyneux? I'm watching his video now called "try to be nice?!? Fail" and I can't believe his behaviour...

He displays the most narcissistic, pathological, self-aggrandising, and frankly; the most Hebrew personality I have ever come across.

Another "debate" between him and Peter Joseph shows a similar thing... Very little self awareness, passive-aggression, hostility to all perceived criticism, and an uncanny ability to manipulate through speech, twisting words etc... Very strange to me.

He is very good at talking, but I wonder whether there is much weight behind the words? His verbal abilities are incredible, as is his utter lack of credulity in twisting phrases.

It doesn't strike me that there is anything he wouldn't do to be "right", what do you guys think?

Here are the links if anyone is interested:

>"Try to me nice": m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

>Peter Joseph debate: m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUtv5E6CkLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah that video is really awful, and he proved the german kid's point down to a T

>e-niggers

die shill

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

He's the greatest philosopher since Plato

He is way too aggressive for me, and he always orbit the same subjects. He has however made some good videos in the past, I would recommend the conversation with Charles Murray, and his r/K theory.

He's confrontational but not aggressive.

Smart guy, good background noise but
>ancap
>massive ego
>manipulative

etc. I dont watch him anymore.

>Hebrew personality
lol that's so true. He just knows how to "move" through discussion while manipulating, using selective ignoring, emotional discourse cues, etc. Once you've seen enough Moly vids you realize his intellectual arsenal is equivalent to pop-sci you'd find in a Time magazine at your local dentists office, and some of his race IQ argument r/K just seems like he found some edgy stuff on the internet and re-hashes it like he's some kind of Socratic juggernaut. Now that the mysticism is removed, he's still entertaining and good for the waking of society.

I agree. I have enjoyed some of his videos, but when I watch more I notice these unsavoury things.

His voice often goes up to a squeak type thing when he gets annoyed, it is literally the perfect "oy vey" type voice... If you know what I mean lol

So great he couldn't even get into academia (which, before you shit yourself, has a hugely diverse politics in philosophy).

Academia is drive through window trash now, no substance, all status quo science, if you introduce anything different you're immediately shunned out, no room for discussion growth or human progress, they've become a fraternity who's #1 priority is no longer knowledge acquisition and truth but status and money.

>(((Stefan Molyneux)))

He's a Jew you stupid fuck. We don't support Jews.

Greatest thinker since prophet Muhammad.

>southern flag
>purity testing Stefan
>random redpill image named "red pill"

Shareblue, you do know we post your articles and "guides" on how to disrupt us. You're just wasting your time, everyone knows your bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

When he complains about women going for wife beater jocks than nice guys, he starts sounding like a neckbeard.

Did you see the one where he invites a guy to talk about extraterrestrials, and no matter what the guest would say, what angle he'd approach the subject from to explain his opinion, Molyneux would start ranting whenever the guy stopped to breathe about the free market and how advanced ayys must be Ancap? It was truly fascinating.

I like him. He fucks up with some of his live calls but he's pretty good if you accept him for what he is - an actor, debater, philosopher and shekel pursuer.

Almost all yt celebs are narcissistic af. Sargon, styx, molymeme is not an exception.
If you're not narcissistic you wouldn't come up with an idea to whore your face in front of camera for g$$gle shekels. It requires a certain mindset.

molymeme is comfy

even his autistic fits of rage vs viewers is amusing and relaxing

Moly is Zyklon Ben approved, so he can't be all that bad.

What is that image? The resolution is too low to see it

>ACTOR
I keep forgetting he got his early footing in theater, he uses to manipulate and push his an-cap freedom stuff, which I agree with, just wish it was most honest and genuine, you don't have to manipulate to get people to see the truth just be patient.
His devout followers are disturbing.
>I love you stef
>yes sir
>It's an honor, I'm so nervous

I want to push red pilly stuff but don't want my face out there or really want to talk have the time - or be famous.

TLDW is my general reaction to his YT posts

No I haven't seen that one lol! That's another thing, the anarcho-captialism thing... What is that about?

Stefan is easily more intelligent than me and I cannot understand how ridiculous that concept is!

What's the video in question called?

Why is pol so obsessed with e-celebs

Try "Stefan Molyneux Aliens" I really don't remember, but I'm pretty sure the title contained "aliens".

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.

Begone, Stefan.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

completely agree i cant even listen to the cunt anymore

But in all seriousness, the nuclear codes.

you pretty much summed him up. I was fascinated for a few videos but he's a heated little cunt.

How much do you get paid to post this shit all day long?

molymeme really is a faggot though...

>...

Hello rebbit.

You say that about every remotely conservative Youtuber.

I'm a huge fan of Dr. Peterson currently. I've watched all of his interviews, the 2016 and 2017 personality lectures, maps of meaning 2017 and currently his Bible series. he blows molymeme out of the water.

another shill thread about a right wing youtuber

>(((Molymeme)))

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Jung is the antidote to Marxism, and Peterson gets how to deliver the message with credibility. Molymeme is strictly in the narcissistic e-celeb pseudointellectual tier.