"russian lawyer" had visa denied, then was allowed in?

She previously had her visa denied, and then Obama grants her a parole visa shortly before she approaches trump jr with damaging info? How come no one is talking about this? Why the hell did I have to learn this from HANNITY?!

youtu.be/f4i935odoNs
(relevant portion is around 17 minutes in with the panel featuring Sara Carter, John Soloman, and Jay Sekulow

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/07/natalia-veselnitskaya-donald-trump-jr-russian-lawyer-meeting-facebook-photos/
archive.is/lESRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Obama grants her

ok, the Obama admin. I had no desire to imply he personally signed the paperwork...

Hillary fast tracked some model bitches citizenship application to get dirt on Trump. These people have nothing so they needed to make something out of nothing.

>Why the hell did I have to learn this from HANNITY?!

well see your mistake was to assume that you've been getting all the news, the real news, and undoctored and unspun news from the media to begin with

you're told 10% of all happenings, and only parts of that 10% that fit the narrative

>Hillary fast tracked some model bitches citizenship application to get dirt on Trump.

Op that nigger in your pic looks worried. Im triggered over here. delete it please.

Obama tried to set Trump up then it went nowhere; now the lawyer is distancing herself. The dems suck at this, how we're they in power so long? Probably because both sides were playing the same game for the same results. Thank God for trump. It is nice to know how tenuous their power was, though. Gives me hope.

Give it up trumpkin.

>how we're they in power so long?
Complacency and "muh good feels Obama"

Have you heard this info from anyone else? This should be pointed out to EVERYONE. Normally if you just casually browse drudge, you can find out what hannity is going to talk about that evening, and here he is breaking highly relevant info that no one else is talking about. I'm not used to seeing him break fresh news

Proof that Obama personally did it?

Anyway this is nothing because Russians aren't evil, and we don't need to be afraid when one of the favorite attorneys of the Russian government has to come over to conduct legitimate business, such as negotiating deals between U.S. and Russian companies, or meeting with government officials.

The whole issue going on it's "Ooh Russians are icky, he said 'hi' to one, that's even ickier!", it's whether or not Trump or any of his family members broke the law in accepting assistance on behalf of a foreign government to affect the election.

If that is what happened, and it is proven beyond a doubt, then they are fucked and we're about to have president Pence or Ryan.

The whole issue going on ISN'T***

Typo

someone was talking about it here saturday

Yeah so many weird shit here.

>Proof that Obama personally did it?

How is this necessary? It's his admin which previously denied it, then it was his admin that turned around and allowed her to come in shortly before she approached Trump Jr...

Are you saying that takes away from the fact that Trump Jr. met with someone who acts as an agent for the Russian government?

Nobody made him do that, and as far as the administration knew she had legitimate business in the United States. There was no reason to prohibit an attorney working for the Russian government from coming to America at the time.

Dems putting all their eggs in a nothingburger basket once again

LOL, it actually manages to take away from something that was roughly 0 substance to begin with. Trump Jr. went to a meeting to hear dirt on hillary, listened for 20 minutes, and then left and didn't act on any of it.

NOW we find out that this woman was let through and met with him precisely so people could point their finger and shout "LOOK! A REAL LIFE RUSSIAN!" especially since she has ties to Fusian GPS to boot.

If this were about willingness to collude with foreign gov'ts then we'd be talking about HRC working with steel on pissgate, and HRC working with the ukranians to attack manafort.

I wonder how all your russo-phobia makes Russians in America and Americans in Russia feel...

I find it curious she's trying to get Russian kids back into the American adoption system.

I haven't been keeping up with /EWO/ threads lately, but \didn't Putin ban American adoptions because kids were ending up with child traffickers?

>Trump Jr. went to a meeting to hear dirt on hillary, listened for 20 minutes, and then left and didn't act on any of it.

His statements about what was discussed might mean something to me if he didn't first lie that the meeting took place, then lied about whether he knew who he was going to meet.

This isn't about Russo-phobia lol. Russians aren't evil scary people, but there happen to be laws about how you can conduct yourself around agents of a foreign government when you yourself are not acting on behalf of your government. Doesn't mean we have to go to war, doesn't mean we have to start beating up Russians in the streets, just means we need to make sure we hold our very own citizens accountable under the law.

Finding a 'real russian' wasn't hard, there have already been a number of meetings just like this one which were uncovered, during which 'real russians' were involved. All we're doing now is making sure we have all the facts about the collusion, because Trump Jr. basically admitted to what is at best, an attempt to collude, or at worst, an actual instance of collusion.

You lost me on the "damaging info" part.
The whole thing with Don Jr. is just spin material.
Nobody with any sense would even glance at it.
Only the brain dead MSM watchers would let their stupid go unchecked. Its like they don't research things for themselves.
Truly sheep.

>didn't Putin ban American adoptions because kids were ending up with child traffickers?

No, it's a complex chain, but a guy named Magnintsky died in a russian jail after trying expose a russian banking scam. Then an adopted russian child died while being left alone in a hot car, and so he banned american adoption of russian kids. It was widely seen and reported as a retaliation for the magninsky act which resulted in all the russian bankers implicated in the original scandal being barred from using american economic systems.

Oh my god really?!?!
Let's impeach Obama!!
Oh wait...he's not the President so who gives a shit except for maybe some Obama shill.

>Russians aren't evil scary people, but there happen to be laws about how you can conduct yourself around agents of a foreign government when you yourself are not acting on behalf of your government.

She was not an agent of the kremlin, and Obama's admin allowed her back in... Still, how is this different from HRC working with Steele and Ukranians for dirt? Oh right, it isn't. It's basic politics.

So Obama set up the Trump's because they are that fucking dumb?

Right on, I believe this. Tell me more.

Bump in agreement

Except the emails came out completely exposing the trump campaign.

You didn't hear about that! Lol.

Go play with your strawmen somewhere else kidlet. No one is saying Obama should face charges, it's just very interesting that he suddenly allows her back in the country to go catfish the Trumps

She was not a direct employee of the Russian government. She was a favorite attorney of the Russian government, its state owned businesses and several relatives of government officials.

Similarly to how Donald Trump has a personal lawyer who is not employed by the government, but depending on what he is doing and with whom, he could be described as acting in the capacity of an agent of the U.S. government or president.

I already explained why Obama letting her in is not a problem. She might have had legitimate business with any number of American companies, government officials, etc. It's not Obamas fault that Trump Jr. chose to attend a meeting with her where he expected to receive information to help the campaign win the election.

>How is this different

Link me to the story and I'll explain why. There's usually good explanations for these things.

But let's talk more about Obama because that's more important than whatever is going on in the Whitehouse

>So Obama set up the Trump's because they are that fucking dumb?

Actually, the supreme irony here, is he set the Trumps up for this because he knows YOU are that dumb and you'll all froth at the mouth and clutch your pearls because a Trump was in a room with a Russian once, and that's obviously Treason.

It's the same with CNN. They know that their audience wants it's confirmation bias stroked, more than real facts. This is exactly why they were caught on tape saying that if they had subjected Obama to the same level of scrutiny as Trump, their audience would have turned it off. You're gonna have to face the fact that your party elders know you're a fucking moron, and likely to give birth to further morons, and so they have to tailor their programming to appeal to morons so they can sell more ads

No, I'm not saying Obama set up Trump at all. I'm saying he didn't block a Russian lawyer because they might have had legitimate business in the U.S.

There's no reason to think that Obama (By the way, still waiting on definitive proof that Obama made the decision personally to allow her entrance) would have known that she wanted to meet with Trump Jr, or that he would be foolish enough to accept such a meeting.

Funnily typo "error 552" is about email attachments.

>your party elders know you're a fucking moron, a
I'm sorry, what party are you talking about?
Please tell that you're not dumb enough to assume anything about my political beliefs?

>because a Trump was in a room with a Russian once, and that's obviously Treason.

You are deliberately mischaracterizing what this is all about. You know full well that this is not because a Trump was in close physical proximity to a Russian. Quit being thick on purpose.

It's highly relevant to criticisms of the family of the whitehouse' behavior. Look at the ties to fusion GPS... I'm not saying the focus of all this should be obama, I'm saying that any adult capable of critical thinking can see this is a political set up. We shouldn't be talking about Obama in regards to this, because we shouldn't be talking about any of this at all. It's just more games and pearl clutching that was practiced in front of a mirror for preparation

Exposing what exactly?
Do you know anything campaigning? They try to get all the dirt on the other side that they can.
Now when money changes hands that changes things. Like what Hillary's campaign did with the Ukrainians.

>Do you know anything campaigning?

No, I nothing about campaigning. How was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to collude with a foreign enemy's government to help me cheat? I'm just a whittle businessman. I'm new at this!
-DT jr. & Jared the jew Kushner

>You are deliberately mischaracterizing what this is all about.

Because he went to a meeting to hear about dirt on Hillary? SOMEONE here is being thick on purpose if they are acting surprised that Trump Jr. would be interested in hearing dirt on Hillary. Folks "in the know" knew all about the shenanigans with the Clinton foundation and about the uranium deal, so don't act so shocked that Trump jr. would take a meeting with someone who claimed to have evidence of wrong doing.

It was a 20 minute meeting that provided NOTHING that the Trumps acted on. But she was a russian.

Here's a thought... maybe if Hillary didn't want russia freaking out over her election, she shouldn't have been caught on Camera saying Putin has no soul and endorsing a no fly zone which is a spineless way of declaring war with a nuclear capable country... It's not even like Russians would need something in return from Trump. They just don't want to be the boogeyman for a madwoman who gets a thrill up her leg for regime change when ever there is a dollar to be made

Major red flags!!!

Oh God...more Hillary.

You're shilling is as embarrassing as Eric Bolling's shilling that I'm watching in the right now.

>Because he went to a meeting to hear about dirt on Hillary? SOMEONE here is being thick on purpose if they are acting surprised that Trump Jr. would be interested in hearing dirt on Hillary.

It's not surprising at all, and I never claimed to be surprised. Getting opposition research in itself is not illegal, but accepting assistance on behalf of a foreign government to win your election is illegal.

The fact is that the meeting may have constituted a crime. In emails he was sent by the campaign about the meeting, they referred to the woman he was going to be meeting as a "Russian government lawyer", who wanted to help them win the election.

>Folks "in the know" knew all about the shenanigans with the Clinton foundation and about the uranium deal,

The uranium 'scandal' is complete horseshit though. Clinton wasn't even in the meetings, and there was nothing illegal about a Canadian mining operation in the U.S. selling shares to a Russian energy company. It had been thoroughly reviewed and approved by numerous government officials.

>It was a 20 minute meeting that provided NOTHING that the Trumps acted on. But she was a russian.

That's according to the man who first lied about the existence of this meeting, then lied in claiming that he did not know who it was he would be meeting with. I think I'll wait for something a little more objective and trustworthy.

Wasn't there something about a DNC operative with ties to the dossier setting up this meeting? Anyone got a source in that?

I mean, that was the point of him being there, am I not allowed to reference her? SOMEONE is shilling here...

Ironically the meeting actually occurred on a Phoenix airport tarmac where the discussion was about children and golf. Later they all went back to their offices and cleaned their servers with bleach-bit to get rid of emails on yoga and recipes then took hammers to their cell-phones. That's all he has to say and the press will have no issue with the meeting. lets see if it plays out this way.

>The uranium 'scandal' is complete horseshit though. Clinton wasn't even in the meetings, and there was nothing illegal about a Canadian mining operation in the U.S. selling shares to a Russian energy company. It had been thoroughly reviewed and approved by numerous government officials.

THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!! I'm dyin here man, this is hysterical. The point is, she didn't sign off on it until her husband got booked to speak in moscow for 700k. She didn't have enough interest in it to attend the meetings, she got the check cut for the speaking fee, and then signed the deal...

Quite honestly, it could have been completely fine to authorize that deal, so I'm not up in arms over that. Just the fact that she milked the situation for a speakers fee for her husband. Just imagine if we found out Trump paid this lawyer 700k for a speaking fee after this "secret meeting" took place. You would necessarily have to wonder if it's payment...

Why the fuck is the MSM not covering this!!! Ridiculous!!!

>She didn't have enough interest in it to attend the meetings

That's because she wasn't there and she didn't sign off on it, another member of the state department did.

Furthermore, Clinton did not have the power to hold up the deal or to make sure it went through, they just turn information over to the president. It would have been a hell of a waste of money to try to pay Clinton to get that done, not to mention the timing of the donations doesn't line up correctly with the timing of the uranium deal.

This whole "Clinton sold our uranium because Russia bribed her" comes from Breitbart, like so many other of the unsubstantiated garbage accusations.

The attorney and Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, named in a FARA complaint together...

14 page complaint linked in this article on Heavy.com
heavy.com/news/2017/07/natalia-veselnitskaya-donald-trump-jr-russian-lawyer-meeting-facebook-photos/

She also was allowed to come back to the US for the mtg with Jr...
And, she was fighting in court with Preet.

>Furthermore, Clinton did not have the power to hold up the deal or to make sure it went through

Yes she did, the sale required state dept. approval. I don't doubt that she didn't want her signature on it, doesn't mean that her state dept didn't stand behind it. As far as the "donations" not lining up perfectly, the clintons have been at this a while, they know better than to sign off on it the same week they cash the check.

700k for a speech. Let the roll around in your head a bit. A decent ANNUAL income for 100 people, made in less than an hour paid out by a kremlin backed bank. While the spouse in the state dept is taking actions that benefit the kremlin. If you don't find that interesting, I'd like to talk to you about an amazing opportunity to buy a bridge. Former owner only used it to get to church, you'll love it!

Archive time
archive.is/lESRk

Ok. Spread this shit!!!

ugh, extra 0 in there. Still 10 healthy annual incomes is amazing for one speech

Im hoping Mr Simpson gets a very big and very retarded, very horny nigroe as a cell mate.

Thanks so much for the contribution. Very interesting read.