>Become sub human Turk rape babies
>Start WW1
>Get cucked by Tito
>Chimp out on former yugo States
>lose
>start Kosovo war
>lose
>been Russia's bitch since forever

Is there a bigger country of dumb fuck chimps known to man? I guess those IQ points really took a hit after getting cucked by ottomans for 800 years

Other urls found in this thread:

beograd.in/u-turskoj-danas-zive-milioni-srba-koji-i-dan-danas-govore-srpski/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point in human history, everything east of the Atlantic is worthless, it is all of 0 value, as well as everything north and south of the USA'S borders.

There will be no progress made in the balkans until the Serb roach is exterminated. Their chimp DNA can't be contained

tractor bump

Why does Serbia love Russia, while Russia hates Serbia? What's going on there?

This is the 20th thread this muslim has started, when will you learn?
YOU are the problem, not the Serbs or the Croats, only YOU!
Fuck off you warmongering piece of shit!

Odjebi pičko, nitko se ne interesira za tvoj sveti rat!

Albanian here, FUCK SERVS

Is it actually true that Serbs were systematically raped into becoming roaches or it that just meme of the week?

Nobody gives a fuck enough about you to put that shit through translate peasant. And how can you actually say that shit with a straight face? When have the Bosnian Muslims ever started anything? We just wanted to chill in our own independent country like the other former Yugoslav states until Serbia decided to chimp out against us and Croatia. Serbs have no honor, less than beasts. And I'd like you to say that shit to an actual Bosnian dumb fuckin roach. I'd break you in half

>Is it actually true that Serbs were systematically raped into becoming roaches or it that just meme of the week?
Is that why they're larping as crusaders all the time?

It's not your existence that causes but hurt roach. It's the chimping out and the ruining of the balkans why people hate you. But I don't expect a sub human roach with the IQ of a half breed to understand that. Don't you have Russian dick to suck btw? I think your late for your appointment.

Serbia, Serbia, Serbia, you're gay as fuck you stupid niggers go eat the puussy of your lesbian leader you serbitches you subhuman monkeys you niggers...i'll fucck you all 'till you start to like it, which will take approximately a second because you're all faggots you motherfucking gay retards, fuck you all I fucking hate Serbia with all my heart I fart on Serbia you bitchass niggers you cunts you worthless mandrills you ugly orangutans, off yourselves fake nation asiatic assholes you bitches you cunts

Yes, the ottomans cucked the Serbs hard. It was tradition for Serbs to give their women on their wedding night to their landlord like the cucks they are. Part of the tradition was for the man to walk around the house with his shoes in his hands as the Turk was smashing his wife. Fucking LOL

You cucks had the unquestioned military and strategic advantage and STILL couldn't defeat us. Leave it to a Serb roach to Fuck that up.

oćeš kurac u usta balijo

How cute the Serb roach thinks people give enough of a fuck to put his subhuman ramblings through translate. This is an English board dumb fuck, or is you're small half breed brain too stupid to understand that too?

Turks are more Serbian than Serbians are Turk.
They were taking serbian babies and raised them to be soldiers.

stfu inb4 it gets deleted

Are you even Bosnian?

>tfw i realised the turks were right

>This is what roaches actually believe

I know you guys have to justify your shit skin and subhuman IQ but holy shit. At least come up with something a bit less delusional

My skin Is pretty damn pale so nice try

This is falsehood
Many serbian women were raped by ottoman savagea yes, but thise who wrre raped geberally killed themselves or the baby in dishonor
Most of the jannisaries wre these turk rape babies as well, just being returned to their owners
99% of the time it is a bosniak subhuman behind such lies, uttering them durle to lack of culture and repressed homosexuality

lol whatever you say Turk roach. I guarantee you don't dare run an ancestory test to find out your actual genetic composition. Or maybe you should, it would explain why you've always been so slow in school

Based Serbs fucj off asshike

Yall mind if I

Lmao says the faggot hiding behind the proxy. Have you ever actually been to Serbia? 80% of the people look like pic related. They have very visible traces of the Turk roach in their blood

Its pretty ironic when a Bosnian calls you a roach

but werent we all raped by turks though

bosnian here btw

>two buttmad replies to the same post

Turk here

Bosnia is best bro, friends and brothers for life

Serbia hasn't accomplished one based thing in its either existence. Unless you consider chimping out as a noble endeavor

>lol I posted it again

I guarantee you don't dare say shit to a Bosnian in person. I'd break you in half

All ex Yugoslavia nations are Serbs larping as something else.

No it's really not. Bosnia remains one of the whitest areas of Europe because our people were not cucked by the Turk roach

Srebrenica. Serbian. Town. In. Serb. Republic.

Why would I even attempt to communicate with muslims ?

How come you are muslim then ? How can you possibly be a white muslim ?

Sorry to disappoint you but how do you think there are literally millions of Turks with Bosnian ancestry?

CRUSADER RATKO

DO IT AGAIN!

Yugo culture is ottoman culture

Because religion and ethnicity are distinct? Is that really such a hard concept to grasp roach? You can change your religion but not your ethnicity dip shit. So you're stuck in your shit skin and subhuman IQ

Still better than your stolen, fake country. At least Serbs got raped, you've spread your cheeks voluntarily to Ottomans. You are the India of Balkans.

so much buthurt on this day right?

the only good muslim is a dead muslim

>All ex Yugoslavia nations are Serbs larping as something else.
Except Serbia, which is Turks larping as Serbs apparently. Never change, Balkans.

It's the Serbs you're thinking of

>At least Serbs got raped,
Yeah, at least they did something right

Take a pic of your face and prove that you are white.

Triggered much?

Kada ste započeli? Pa jesi li ti lud ili te je vrućina zadnjih dana malo jače poremetila?
Prvo pročitaj ono sto sam ti poslao u prvome postu, a drugo cijeli Hrvatsko-muslimanski sukob u zadnjem ratu ste vi započeli kada ste u vrijeme napada na Vukovar i druge Hrvatske gradove vidjeli mogućnost stvaranja svoje neovisne muslimanske države u BiH i počeli napadati Hrvate. A posebice ću istaknuti Uskoplje, gamad jedna neodgojena.

Treće, ste svi u drugom svjetskom ratu bili većinom u Ustašama a kada ste vidjeli da ide sve u kurac ste bacili ustaške odore i obukli partizanske, opet pokazavši vaše oportunističko, pravo lice. I poslije rata ste onda pljuvali po odorama koje ste nekad nosili.

Četvrto. Tako ste isto padali na koljena pred Osmanlijama, i tako će te i dalje padat, jer takvo ponašanje je u vašim genima.
Kada vam paše ste sa Hrvatima (ili se čak predstavljate kao Hrvati), a kada vidite da ide nizbrdo ste sa Srbima. I tako će te vječno ostati tuđe sluge i nitko vam neće vjerovati, ni danas ni u budućnosti i to je dobro tako.

I još jedno:
Umjesto da moliš pet puta na danu prema Meki, klekni i moli prema Zagrebu i Mostaru, zato što da nije bilo HV-a i HVO-a u Bihaću bi se desila Srebrenica puta deset i cijeli BiH bi pao u ruke Srba.

Gamad jedna balava. Klinac se našao preko interneta pozivati na rat u stilu junior mudžahedina. Mrs u pizdu materinu!

A christian nog is always better than a white slime. Unless we are talking about protestants, or poles, or macos.

says the mudslime, who converted because he was a scared faggot cuck.

kill yourself subhuman.

lol imagine reading that. Nobody is gunna humor you and speak your peasant language Serb. Either speak English or go suck a Russian dick

>u-turskoj-danas-zive-milioni-srba-koji-i-dan-danas-govore-srpski

u-bosni-i-hercegovini-danas-zivi-ok-2-miliona-srba-koji-misle-da-to-nisu-jer-su-presli-na-islam-jer-su-bili-i-ostali-picke-samo-danas-imaju-teoriju-da-su-oni-bili-bosnian-kangz

ftfy

This. They WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood (pic related average DNA of """"""ethnic Serbian))); they consider it White and European and Serbian)

And only THEN they can dare to speak about removal

lol have you ever been to Bosnia dip shit? I I didn't tell you, you wouldn't even recognize it to be a Muslim country. The women aren't covered, the men drink and smoke, and people are very kind to one another. Never mind don't answer that, I know you haven't left the confines of your bedroom in the past ten years so why would I expect you to be well traveled

serbs are truly nigger tier rapebabby subhumans

And here we have the albanian diaspora that loves LARPing as Russian.

Not cucked by the Turk roach?
Who do you think these people are, do you really believe we don't know how to use fucking Wikipedia?
Bosniaks are the definition of "being cucked by the Turks". You literally took their religion.
You are Croats who were physically and mentally too weak to fight the oppressor.
I love the myth among muslims in BiH, were they tell each other, that there were no mass conversions and that they converted freely.
Also the local Turk warlords had the right to fuck every virgin in a village prior to her marriage.
So YES, you are rapebabys, just accept it.

kek there's no big empire that hasn't cucked Serbia to death at least once

>while I claim Balkanshits are subhuman
>YOU WUZ ALBO
Fuck off mongrel

>Woman aren't covered

Haha, what a lie.
Prestani srat pizdo.

What a fucking dipshit you are. You are not even man enough to stand to your religion or the truth, but I guess that's you traitorous genes speaking. You are not even backing off when it comes to your people or religion.

Yup, you're shquiptar confirmed.

but the spirit remains unbroken cuckboi

Bulgar or Serb?

Jesus Christ calm down their bud. If your trying to present an image of Serbs being chimpouts its not working by the way your acting.

RAPEBABIES!!!!

FUCK SERVIA!!!!

COME HERE TURKEY!!! LET ME SUCK YOU COCK!!!

calm down please this bored is meant for people who don't have get butthurt to try and point out their reasoning.

Man I laugh at how hard Bosniaks and Albanians get butthurt over Serbia's existence.

УБИ ХPBATA ДA MУCЛИMAH HEMA БPATA

So you haven't been to Bosnia I'm guesing? I said our women don't have to cover if they don't want to. Some make the conscience choice but we aren't forcing our women in garbage bags dipshit like they do in the Middle East. But again, you haven't even been to the country and the only views of the world you see are the ones offered by the internet. Kys fag

Don't get but hurt over a little extreme language leaf.

>16 posts by this id

aggressive little sandnigger... you aren't that turk that always post these about cumskins on vacation in bosnia?

Shut up analbanian Muslim scum

It's not the existence so much as the fact they can't help themselves and ruin the balkans every few dozen years. Tito was a lot of things but at the very least he knew how to keep the Serb roach in line

Sta sereš po nama Hrvatima, misliš da mi želimo živjeti u Federaciji sa ovim životinjama?

Great thread desu, keep the maymays coming

Macedonian actually.

>we aren't forcing our women in garbage bags
>because we don't want to piss out our current european overlords, we r cosmopolitz so progressive and shiet

Don't get it hurt by a little shit talk nigga. Balkan banter is aggressive in nature.

Ok since it's your word against his and he clearly has a bone to pick with Serbs I'll suspend judgement.

I'm not however the amounts of nigger language I'm seeing are inhumane. Please refrain from yelling and spamming to get your point across you come out as a dipshit

Not really no, if Islam was strict in the way of describe there wouldn't be a choice for our women here. Most women here are free to drink, slut around, and do whatever else western shit they want. Sharia is not in our books of law, we really don't give a fuck about much here. But again, you read what you believe with absolutely no life experience or travel so why would I expect anything different?

I am from Hercegbosnia and I am laughing my ass off at the thought of you trying to portray your shitty religion as something it isn't.
HAHA kako ste slabi ajme, tu si liberalan i otvoren ha? Pizdurino jedna, a kada si skupa sa svojim mudžahedinima onda si kao faca. Pizdo!

Stand to your religion, stand to your shit, don't back off, pussy!

Been to Bosnia multiple times and that is a lie. Recently the amount of radicalization and Islamism has increased. Also I've seen a huge increase in your women wearing headscarf's.

Meanwhile the Albanians during the Balkan wars. ''Please Serbian soldiers don't kill me... Here fuck my sister and mother.''

subhuman Balkanshits of all sorts and Portuguese ruined Switzerland before it was cool. I hate you for a reason

You're free to read for yourself

Calling for a war, and at the same time portraying yourself as a liberal, BOSANSKA POSLA!

No ones gunna put your peasant language through translate roach. And I'm just being honest with my experience here. Go to Tuzla on a Friday night and see just what I mean. Islam isn't the same everywhere you go just as Judaism or Christianity isn't the same everywhere. Our Islam is quite liberal but if you have examples of sharia law being enforced or some shit I'm more than willing to hear it

Yes, Djerton Abazi.

Is sharia law enforced? Is there beheadings and terrorist attacks? I'm simply asking because I'm not aware of such things. Every major city I've been to has been very westernized imo but I could very well be wrong. I'm just speaking from experience

>Is sharia law enforced? Is there beheadings and terrorist attacks?
This is a very low bar, though.

You think I give a shit whether anyone on Sup Forums can read what I write, I know you can and that's enough.
Why did you shit your pants, ha?
>And I'd like you to say that shit to an actual Bosnian dumb fuckin roach.
>I'd break you in half

Come on what would you do to me, tell me more ISISjugend.

Croats and "Serbian" too. Make no mistake - no less criminal and shitskin, the only reason it's easier to "keep them down" is because Police is well versed with professionals and agents who speak Croat/Serbian FLUENTLY AND NATIVELY

I don't care how modern the Islam is in your country, which it isn't at all. You were one of the first Jihad breeding grounds and that hasn't changed at all, you just hide it. The problem the rest of Balkan nations have with you and Albanians is not your race but the fact that while the rest of us were trying to preserve our cultures and national identities under the Turks you took they easy way out and become Muslims for the benefits. You are traitors to your heritage and to your Slavic brothers. That's all, I am not going to reply to you again.

Could you give examples of extremism then? This is what I'd expect of extremist countries which is why I mention that. Do you mean something different?

Yes, the third biggest immigrant group after italians and germans in switzerland is not the reason switzerland is going to shit. It is merely a coincidence that the third biggest immigrant group is also notorious for organ harvesting, drug traficking etc..

I can't read your dumb fuckin ramblings roach. I'm an American Bosnian on vacation, I only speak the language. Type in English and maybe I'll give a fuck