The Newfag Question

Of course new shitposters were expected after Trump, but lately it's been apparent that the amount of non-assimilated posters has risen dramatically. Nearly every thread in the past few days has had idiots posting thumbnails with their posts.

Why aren't you lurking more senpai desu

because you fuck yourself at night

You are the problem desuneee~!?

People are beginning to get over the Sup Forums fad is all.

Apologize

Permanently ban everyone who posts in the Trump Generals

Permanently ban anyone claiming to be a woman (the goal of this isn't to ban all women, the goal is to dissuade attention whores and baiters pretending to be women from posting)

Permanently ban anyone who uses the A FUCKING LEAF meme (this meme has allowed incredibly shitty bait to get 15+ replies in practically every thread, which disrupts and shortens the thread. It also encourages troll behavior from Canadians and is mostly propagated by people who came during the 2016 election)

Permanently ban anyone who claims to be a transsexual

Ban everyone using a name or a trip

Permanently ban anyone who refers to other posters as "friend"

Ban people posting from Germany for a month and see if there is any noticeable improvement in the boards overall quality

Move all e-celeb threads to /bant/, /soc/, or /r9k/ and permanently ban the person who made the thread

Move the "you think your ar15 will protect you from the government" pasta bait threads to Sup Forums and permanently ban the person who made the thread

Move the "British/American culture" bait threads to Sup Forums, /bant/, or /ck/ (these threads are the ones that involve posting some awful looking picture of food or a British sink)

Permanently ban anyone who posts RARE in response to a flag that isn't rare

When a "reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight" image is posted, permanently ban everyone who replies to it but don't ban the person who posted it

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Sup Forumsachs

I'll apologize when you suck your daddy's hairy peaches

>Permanently ban anyone who uses the A FUCKING LEAF
>checks flag

hahaha a bit salty there leaflet are you hahahahahahaha get over it

A
F U C K I N G
L E A F
I N
D I S G U I S E

Reveal your flag leaf

Show us

The Serbs should have killed every last one of you

Its called image board you faggot. I dont read words I just look at wojack crying with a silly press hat on and laugh twice as much as the best combination of words with the best argument ever.

>this meme has allowed incredibly shitty bait to get 15+ replies in practically every thread, which disrupts and shortens the thread. It also encourages troll behavior from Canadians

>being so triggered by A FUCKING MEME you have to proxypost to justify yourself

youre fooling noone leaflet

We need them, they are easy to redpill, they are like half-way

The leaf meme has also been around for years, nothing new. Just an import from Sup Forums

Or would you rather me call you a nigger?

We need more redpill threads then.

Post infocharts

So? People from Facebook can't handle it and are shitting up threads.
>this meme has allowed incredibly shitty bait to get 15+ replies in practically every thread, which disrupts and shortens the thread. It also encourages troll behavior from Canadians

HAHA wanting the board to be better amiright!?! We are so fucking cool

I hate my flag...

where do you think you are faggot?
this is Sup Forums, you can't police Sup Forums it's an exercise in futility

yes it would be quite nice to have actual, legitimate political discussions, but this will never happen because most Sup Forums posters come here for fun, not for deep political analyses.

And they will shitpost.
And you can't stop them.

Where do I think I am? That's hard to tell considering the current state of this board

Wait till the new ones get the black pill. I promise more happenings this time.

Not an argument. It's more so the blatant disregard for traditional Sup Forums culture that's alarming. Posts about leafs are at least sticking to that.

The bigger issue is niggers that post without trying to understand the memes they use. Kind of sad that people are disregarding the board culture (like using mfw without an image)

>what can we do to save Sup Forums?
>ban people when they do all these newfag things

That's how we all know that you are a newfag

And the people I listed in my original post are those very people you are talking about

I like to post bait for (You)s and sometimes I funpost.

>I want to get rid of election cancer
>therefore I am election cancer
No wonder Mexico is such a fucking dump

>have to be assimilated to not be newfag
That is something a newfag would say, newfag.

Like I said, the leaf meme is established. That's not a disrespect to the culture

Same with half of the stuff you've mentioned. It's been here for years, and will be here long after you leave

Bans don't work on Sup Forums you fucking newfag

The whole reason there was drama back a few years ago was exactly because of banning. Fuck that feels really recent

Fuck you, leaf. I am a transexual woman. Nice fake RARE flag you got there, friend.

Great, it's clear you do almost everything on the list. You asked how to fix Sup Forums, that's how you fix it. Extraordinary measures are needed to fix Sup Forums and that's the truth. But you'd rather bitch and complain about how shit this place has become for all eternity.

Pre election people are outnumbered 10 to 1 now. I thought it would get better but it just hasn't. These people can't control themselves. These people will respond to every bait thread for the next five years because they are fucking morons.

These people came from Facebook and many are underage. It absolutely will work.

I actually didn't ask for how to fix it. All I did was say to "lurk more", in regards to the pending question. Do they not teach literacy in Missouri?

Bans just make people mad and more likely to keep shitting the place up via circumnavigation. Let me guess, you came here before the election, in 2014?

>because what the newfags forgot to learn was to force the lurkers to lurk before posting.

>because they have no been ridiculed for their stupidity

ive been here since 1996 and nothing has changed you just sound like a newfag op

That's the thing though, there is no place to lurk. Sup Forums has a completely new demographic now and it's not going to go back to the way it was unless something unorthodox is done.

And it doesn't matter if they're mad when they don't know how to get around a ban

you're a fag

You're right actually, I'm a fag.

This is honestly a big part of it.

its fucking shareblue. if you notice the catalog has nothing but politically correct thread starters and a couple that arent but are obviously there to bait posters.

Ok, in five months when this place is even worse remember our little conversation. Then again in 12. Then again in two years. And so on and so on.

But then again you do things on the list which means you are part of the problem you claim to want to solve. So you'll love it

I'm a newfag and can confirm we think like this

lurch more

This. When I first found Sup Forums I lurked for at least 6 months before I even posted. A couple of years later I wondered why I bothered when there was constant "how do I X" threads everywhere and they became that prevalent that the "newfag guides" popped up.
They're literally no different "Sup Forums, redpill me on X".