Realistically, how close are we to an event that brings about the collapse of western civilization

Realistically, how close are we to an event that brings about the collapse of western civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-30/swiss-army-chief-warns-social-unrest-calls-upon-citizens-arm-themselves
express.co.uk/news/world/763004/Europe-civil-war-European-Union-David-Engels-authoritarian-30-years-migrant-crisis
10news.one/sweden-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-national-police-chief-help-us-help-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI
youtu.be/w6qYjisp51M?t=514
konbini.com/us/entertainment/end-world-set-september-23-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=9PvO2YKROF8
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/stars/what-will-happen-september-23-2017/
inquisitr.com/2305045/asteroid-impact-apocalypse-date-of-destruction-set-at-day-of-atonement-september-23-only-500-days-to-avoid-chaos/
youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying western civilization isn't already in the process of collapsing

Look at america and europe and tell me it hasn't already started.

>grouping us in with you

stop doing this. We don't share your "tread on me" ideology.

this. the jew has too much power. we need another shoah to keep them in check.

Scientifically speaking, closer than we ever was.

I know it's already happening but when is it going to be at the point where people have to start scavenging for food and forming militias

Pretty close, 2008 only postponed the unsustainable global neo-liberal circlejerk from collapsing. Now we have an even larger social element, in the West give it a decade and we'll have a large portion of Boomers demanding gibs from populations which are getting more upset.

tl;dr Soon™

*huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff*
*huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff**huff*

You are delusional if you think you country hasn't been in a state of decay for decades already. You are just as fucked as we are, if not more.

2 more months.

>You are just as fucked as we are, if not more.

No see the ethnic and cultural makeup of our nation is not being majorly upheaved in a single generation.

>muh mexicans

mexicans act like americans they go work hard come home and drink beer. people invade your countries, cut off clits and fuck goats and then shit on the train. not an issue here and won't become one because we will fucking burn their mosques down.

Probably the next economical recession crisis, the niggers in africa will be cut from gibs so they implode
which fuels refugee crisis even more
countries cant handle all the refugee leeching anymore due to economical problems
start deporting niggers
noone wants niggers anymore
purge niggers
leftists rise up
purge leftists
people rise up for government becoming too irrational
chip people with explosive chips
rule gojim

Fag listen, people have been saying this since at least the 1920s.

Probably before that.

13 years give or take. by 2030 the first world will look radically different. train stations and airports are targets of 'terrorism' in order to justify militarising them. there will be a great exodus around 2025, this is in anticipation of that.

if you're in the us, become self sufficient and make sure you live in a rural low pop density area. have guns and ammo.

if you're in the eu you want to gtfo around 2022. south america will be a good refuge (chile and argentina mainly).

see you in september

fuck off we're full

US, idk (depends on what people actually think of spics)
Europe, explosion imminent

Race war by Christmas

This can't happen soon enough.

That pic was posted for 2016 too.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-30/swiss-army-chief-warns-social-unrest-calls-upon-citizens-arm-themselves

No it wasn't

Thats a nigger-tier meme.

express.co.uk/news/world/763004/Europe-civil-war-European-Union-David-Engels-authoritarian-30-years-migrant-crisis

This. IMO it's already too late, we will do absolutely nothing to stop the african invasion of Europe and it is all over. They just keep multiplying like animals without any means to support the population and they will ALL inevitably go for Europe.

Literally, if we don't start moving for a complete stop of migration from Africa today, we are all done for.

Western civilization has already collapsed

Were somewhere in the middle of the early part of the collapse

10news.one/sweden-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-national-police-chief-help-us-help-us/

youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI

4.6/10

Bunc hof cuck traitors fuck all cops fuck all niggers fuck the kikes. WAR TO CLEANSE THIS GAY EARTH

Will depend on the location in the south of the Us gated communities and neighborhoods watch groups are already a thing, in Latin America this is the norm and it's already starting in Europe. You can't fix a signal date were all food stops being delivered to the Supermarkt and open warfare is in the streets. In my opinion it will be slow, overall living standards will become worse, security concerns will lead to militias/similar stuff (privat security companies with militarily elements) will be fromed localy were they are needed. In a sense it's already there and depends were you are on how quickly it will all go to shit.

I think it all depends on whos able to make the last move. Will the leftists cause a mass murder of thousands causing the right to murder the entire left? Or will it be the other way around? Impossible to say. But at this rate, the right hasn't really caused much damage or casualties to the left unless provoked

It is but we have more bulwarks in place to protect against it. You're getting hit too hard too fast and your laws, institutions, customs, public sentiment, whatever you want to measure as a whole aren't keeping up with reality.

There won't be a "collapse", just a really slow and boring decline over the next 50 years. When you're 60, you'll be rounded up for being white and killed by a bunch of minorities.

if you mean close in time then I'd say it's not too close, maybe 3/10
if you mean how close it is to being inevitable then it's a solid 10/10

>Will the leftists cause a mass murder of thousands causing the right to murder the entire left?

Not close enough.

There are people encouraging the mentally ill to cut their cock and balls off and act like women.
We're all fucked.

Yes

soon

This. it would take the pressing of a few buttons to end it all.

>2030s
>Europe is overrun with niggers, whites live in gated communities
>Daily terror attacks in every city
>Entire continent, especially urban areas, looks like the fucking West Bank with concrete walls, pillboxes and armed guards everywhere
>Welfare state is on its last legs
>Hyperinflation begins to set in
>weimar.bmp
>Euro police and military too badly organized and demoralized to keep law and order
>governments become just one authority among many
>little 'caliphates' spring up and African warlords rule large areas
>European rightist organizations like Gen. Identity are the only bodies dedicated to providing protection and leadership for white people
>Brainwashed white libshits face a choice between fending for themselves among a horde of subhumans who will rape their daughters, enslave their sons and kill them
>Or joining a right wing enclave and having a chance at survival
>no_contest.wav
>Continental whites make an ideological 180 so fast it'll make your head spin
>Let the fucking final solution commence
>Kikes are next
>Sup Forums rules Evropa

>Realistically, how close are we to an event that brings about the collapse of western civilization.
>implying it wasn't WWI

Tanks in 30 minutes

You mean fall of rome?

>Your logic
>People saying the west is ending for a long time prevents the west from ending

Please don't do this.

That was classical civilization

you guys have been pushing this september 23 meme for years now, pick a single year and stick with it, I dont wanna see you fags posting this shit again in 2018

No we have not.

It will literally never happen.
Collapse doesn't happen like that.

very far honestly.
It will be a slow and steady decline while the candle of civilsation and progress moves elsewhere.

I'm hoping china will create genetically engineered hybrid white super men in the future as our race is wiped out by the browns.

youtu.be/w6qYjisp51M?t=514
listen to this part of video about waiting for collapse

8:20 mark

konbini.com/us/entertainment/end-world-set-september-23-2015/

youtube.com/watch?v=9PvO2YKROF8

answersingenesis.org/astronomy/stars/what-will-happen-september-23-2017/

inquisitr.com/2305045/asteroid-impact-apocalypse-date-of-destruction-set-at-day-of-atonement-september-23-only-500-days-to-avoid-chaos/

you remember none of this?

I'm not gonna leave. I don't want to. I don't want to have to fight for this, I'm not really sure it's a good thing to fight for. But if we leave for some where else, another little bit slips away forever.

Pretty close. If the economy collapses, race hatred will increase quite quickly. Our society is a tinderbox right now.

It won't collapse.
It will degrade in to something akin to Brazil.

Its already happening.
Climate Change is starting to become serious.
Pretty soon crop yields will collapse across the majority of the planet, including all of the major breadbaskets (which includes the US)
Our societies are nine meals from mayhem.
I don't even worry about the very long term impacts of climate change, ie methane degassing in Siberia, because global agriculture will almost certainly collapse well before that becomes an issue.

Agricultural collapse is economic collapse. It is war. Pakistan and India are drying up already. They both have nuclear weapons.

The US Military knows about this and has done for some time. There will be wars, failed states, famine. Hopefully it will slow the warming down because if we hit 4 degrees, then it becomes unstoppable. If we hit 6 degrees we can look foward to fire balls crashing into landmasses due to atmospheric methane igniting. Anoxic oceans releasing hydrogen sulfide choking most living things. The phytokplankton will die off taking most of the earths oxygen production away with them. The Amazon will burn away into a fucking dessert.

Get ready because this is going to be the greatest bottleneck since the toba eruption.

That's probably one of the saddest things I've ever read on here. I mean that unironically and I feel terrible for the plight of your country.

Whites are welcome in America. We have a little bit of everything here. You can live by the ocean, in the mountains, forests, deserts or massive cities. The more whites who take up property the less will be left for the shit skin.

America is objectively more fucked than Europe, and this is coming from an American fan who dreams of annexation.

Large swaths of America - both White and non-White areas - are stuck in poverty and quickly becoming straight-up dystopian. I was in Binghampton, New York last month and its downtown is completely empty and destroyed. Literally a city in upstate of New York of about 50,000 people, in a state of total ruin.

Interesting, guess you paid more attention than I did.

>39%

once we clean house, we have to sort out the traitors.

god damn I hate saying this, but it's not israel, the shits are using them as cover, it is the (((jews))) but it aint the jews. jesus did say they pretend to be the jews, he didn'y say it's all the jews.

fuckin jesus, always right.

right now check 'em

the Roman civilization didn't collapse in a single generation. things will just get worse and worse

I don't really mind the Mexicans either. They assimilate very well into our lifestyle.

It's not going to be an event, it's going to be a slow slide. Things are just going to get worse and worse forever.

We are nearing the end, but it's impossible to predict when it will actually happen.

Fuck off fagot, kys

Western civilization collapsed in 1940 and was briefly replaced by Nazi and Japanese hegemony. The colonial powers were completely blown the fuck out and their empires collapsed, with the largest assets being lost nearly overnight. From 1947 on, all colonial powers were under the protection of the United States of America. A third of the world's powers were communist and another third were non-aligned, but absolutely not friendly towards the West.

Western civilization already collapsed, long before we were born. It was only a matter of time before the other civilizations caught up and held the power needed to put us down for good. So now, with our civilization in tatters and American power being challenged from multiple directions, we are at a cross roads.

Do we just let the night fall and be done with it? Or what?

>No see the ethnic and cultural makeup of our nation is not being majorly upheaved in a single generation.

Yes it is, more so than Norway's.

>Do we just let the night fall and be done with it? Or what?

Literally can't happen until I die, and I haven't been able to.

SEE YOU WHEN THE SUMMER'S THROUGH

100%

youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ

American is very large, with a relatively small population for its size. The ethnic changes are happening more or less in areas of historical ethnic change. Real Americans avoid those places in the first place, unless they are very wealthy and can live in compound style housing with armed guards.

If Trump gets impeached all of Western civilization is coming down with him.

Calm down dumbass, it's just roleplaying.

It's posted every year newfag

Are you retarded? Did you mid that thing where we told literally Satan to fuck the fuck off?

We will be fine.100%
See,there's this thing we can do when shit has gone on for too long,and we fixed it. Still brings a tear to my eye. Americans will do the right thing.

Plot my sub contribution history over time. Through the Democratic National Convention this was the sub with my highest activity. After the draconian yell-at-everyone tactics began, stepped out of the room and continued having the same conversations without the obnoxious disruption.
My account represents the historic demographic of politics, when we had authentic conversation taking place here.

The last time that's economics inequalities were this bad was the year Hitler got elected. The time before was in russia before the communist revolution. I don't know when but things will turn nasty in less than 5 years for me

Not soon enough

I will not calm down until I have a new doomsday theory that is not just the same shit from the past few years

>where did it all go so right?

i wish this was my country so bad desu

> Do we just let the night fall and be done with it?
No.

War, war never changes

>implying it isn't already collapsing
What we are experiencing is the slow downfall. Remember, it took many years for the Western Roman Empire to fall. You will see the complete collapse in your lifetime, guaranteed. Birth rate is too low and always will be, Women still have too many rights, marriage is a sham, race mixing on the rise, rampant nihilism, traditionalist values forgotten, sexualization of the youth, economy is one slip up away from completely tumbling to the deck like jenga blocks, mass immigration occurring alongside migration, geopolitical tensions between the West and East. Civilizations rise and fall, this is our downfall. Anyone telling you this can be reversed is either deluded, misinformed or outright lying to you.

>Do we just let the night fall and be done with it?

Yes. There is almost nothing in this degenerate husk of a culture worth rescuing.

may of 2021

See you in September.

Post the one with Bane, the gif.

That's your opinion pal. Despite the faggots and SJW agitators, I think we've got a good thing going here and I want to protect it.

The new doomsday theory: The Democrats are destroyed,PC culture is destroyed, people have jobs,gas is cheap, fake news is dessimated, Illegal Browns are gone,the deficit is shrinking,treason is punished, ect.

We rolling now boys. The darkness is fading. The sun will shine on us again.

Soon.