OH NO THAT SUCKS

also California hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

38north.org/2017/07/jschilling071017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinpo-class_submarine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>destroying LA
is kim, dare I say /ourguy/?

>killing the Japs, the South Koreans, the Viets, the Thais, the Phillipinos, the Indos, and the Chinks while also killing the south americans, blacks, arabs, turks, and armos

Its a shame the Cubans stay in Miami or else this would be the perfect /ourguy/ material

Not yet.

Oh no!
If California is hit with that, just what are we gonna do?

World community should have manned up and taken out NK in the 90's. Would be a nice sight to see the Kims lynched in Pyongyang

If there was any one state to hit with a nuke, California would be.

Just... southern California, please.

no please
LA is actually even if it's filled with Spics take San Francisco

>LA is actually savable even if it's filled with Spics take San Francisco*

Never forget

>haha yeah imagine all those US servicemen dying in a nuclear explosion

what's it like being an edgy teenager on summer break?

>(((fearsome)))
They have yet to demonstrate anything more fearsome that I haven't cooked up in my kitchen
>also John Shilling kek

wtf don't hit the military hit the city

They got paid to maybe die there.
It's fair and balanced.

if they can figure out how to get a warhead down to 500 kg, they can easily hit LA with a 20 kt bomb

I hope evey pos in california dies screaming

>fair and balanced
Foxnews.com please

It is very shit here folks, on one side saying or wearing anything that could 'trigger' someone can get you a suspension in school, also god forbid you dare wear a cross that remotely looks like one of the Templar's. I've already gone through 3 cross necklaces this year

This is such a stupid and overused fucking meme already. Can't people come up with something original?

>they can easily hit LA with a 20 kt bomb
It's doubt full anything they have can even reach orbit, my model rockets I built in my teens have a better launch/success ratio.
Also
>hitting L.A.
>6 trillion beaners dead
>problem

Same

Did any of you read the article? They're talking about San Diego not Los Angeles or San Francisco
38north.org/2017/07/jschilling071017/

Yeah, that way when LA and SF are nuked we got plausible deniability that we are caught by surprise.

>based Kim going to help us destroy California

What could we do? Once he uses up his a-bombs on 2 or 3 targets in California, it's not like we would have anything to hit him back with. The other 49 states would have to just surrender, right?

He needs to be able to fire salvos of nukes at multiple locations to have a high chance of damaging US targets. Just saying.

Dummy warheads are key. Problem is north Korea is struggling with long range missile technology and logistics.

>commiefornians die
>we get to destroy the norks

literally a win-win

Pretty sure when it actually happens it's going to be submarine based delivery.

We can't have everything

Well now that people know it upsets you they're going to use it even more just to push your buttons!

>Schilling

Hold up guys.

>schilling

eternal kraut/jew at it again!

>submarine based delivery.
Last time I checked only the US, UK, the French and 'muh Russia' had subs capable of that, building a SlBM launch platform is ridiculously expensive. They would be better off putting the nuke on a fishing trawler

Ching chongs have them too I think. Apparently Best Korea is building one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinpo-class_submarine

kamikaze sub. inside SF bay.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT KIM CALIFORNIA IS OUR LARGEST PRODUCER OF AVOCADOS

>Ching chongs have them too I think
No, the Canadian Navy is a joke, but yeah maybe the outher few billion of them have copied a Russian design