Prove me portugal is not white

Prove me portugal is not white

Pro tip: You can´t

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hb8em
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Only Americans and people who watch Varg Vikernes think Portugese/Iberians are not white

Never understood how you can say Portugal and Spain arent white.

>Only Americans and people who watch Varg Vikernes think Portugese/Iberians are not white
+1 they don´t white race is composed by subraces

Also just couse we are tanned in some parts of the country doesnt mean we are not white.
Only retards think this.

why should i care

Only Lisbon and the South.

800 years of muslim reign

Not even relevent nowadays and it was only in the center and some places in the south, their genes are exctinct nowadays.

I've been to Portugal. Some look white and others are swarthy. It's 50/50

They can't. My wife is a totally pale light grey eyed ginger woman, her kid has grey-green eyes with brown tend copperred hair and olive skin. She's French and kid from previous guy is half Portuguese. According to purity larpers nonwhites can't produce kids like that. Gib extra Portu citizenship

Cananda talking country made from immigrantion HEHEHEHEHE

Its a goddamn "village" on the edge of europe. Who gives a fuck?

pic related. The average Moortuguese.

Why do you give a shit if you're considered white or not? Comes across as really pathetic desu senpai

Expect Ronaldo is from a island that was not even under Moor reign

Nice education :>

Africa begins at the Pyrenees

NazBols hate the Whites. You just prove it further

I'll take your word for it. But then how do you explain why he looks more like an Arab than a White?

true
source: been to France

Because people from Madeira are very tanned while people from the continental area are less.

He does not even look like arab he has rarely any hair skin, also he has no arab facial features u just talking about his pigment skin thats ignorance

He is from some islands near Africa below Moroco....Not even under muslim rule ever.

Cause he doesn't look like an arab at all. Having dark features is not being a arab. Show me a single arab who looks like him please.

On a side note: Is that fag going to court over tax evasion or what? Im only asking so I can watch the smug falling off his face.

Of course not, he'll just have to pay what he wins in one fucking day.

It's simple;Some are white,some aren't.
I'd argue that over half of the population is white European but there is no denying that there's a lot of non whites there.

millenia of native american occupation
are you an injun now?

See the guy in the top left? Not white.

You moved people there from the mainland you dumb nigger. There wasn't a separate portuguese people there free from moorish rule.

We have an heavy "burden"---- our ancestors glory. We are nothing next to them, our last glorious portuguese people lived in the 40's of the past century, after that we became cucks, multiculturalists and "open-minded", so Portugal will disapper in the caos of mass non-european immigration. if nothings changes

Of course, because of immigratuion the non-whites that live in Portugal are immigrants, but France Or England is in much worse situation than us.

portugal hasn't been relevant for hundreds of years. Who cares what race they are?

>My wife
>kid from previous guy

cuck

That's debunked larp.

debunked shit
archive.is/Hb8em

Why should the Portuguese care? I ask this every time I see one of these threads, and so far no one has offered any adequate answer.

When someone asks me what my background is, I say Portuguese. That's it. Not "white," not "European," not "Martian" or whatever else. Just Portuguese.

Portuguese are europeans, so white, but we just don´t care because that's obvious, and that whitness concept is more present in melting pot's like usa and other's.

Only (((americans))) claim that Iberians/Meds are not white

Who is that lady?
At least you could share, some portuguese white beauty

Dark hair, eyes and skin are non white features.

So, this scottish fella is not white..... rotfl

In America the Portuguese here are either white or look and sound like spics. I can't tell them apart from Puerto Ricans half the time.