15 Year Old Abused For Stealing Candy

If this incident had unfolded before your eyes, how would you have handled the situation?

>youtube.com/watch?v=OonVRHBqMs4

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/146908NCJRS.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I've got you on video honey, it's going all over social media
YOU'LL BE FAMOUS BITCH!! FIVE MINUTES!! :DDD

Should have beat the shit out of her, AND the fucking annoying ass white knight cucks trying to show out. There's always some loudmouth faggot that tries to shove himself in the situation. YOU'RE DEFENDING A THIEF JACKASS, IF THEY HAD A DICK YOU WOULDN'T SAY SHIT.

Jesus, women screaming is terror. my fucking ears.

The silly cunt shouldn't have stolen anything. I suppose she tried to run away afterwards which resulted in the 'abuse' which she suffered

They were two, big, brutish men shoving a little girl around on cement and tar over candy.

For the love of God, her knees were bleeding.

She is a thief and those defending her are by proximity encouraging theft as well. All of those around should get treatment as image related.

It was simpler back in the days with corrupt elements in society.

A job where you can legally grope and restrain 15yo? What's not to like?

Pussy

I would have swung the guy in red
She stole a candy bar not the hope diamond
That type of mob justice is what they do in africa and it's the same kind of degeneracy this board claims to be against

Isn't that from a Holohoax movie?

you have a point but its wrong.

>YOU'RE HURTING HER

I hate injustice and I feel that while she had done wrong, these men had no right to treat her in such a way over something so petty.

I fucking hate bullies.

all she had to do was not FLEE and just WALK back into the store instead of fighting them and trying to get away.
fuck her and those shitbag whiteknight wannabes
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr guess we gotta let this shoplifter go, since she's crying and fighting us and all.

I know where I live if someone stole something from a store, and loss prevention noticed it, they can't lay their hands on the person if they cross into the parking lot. Idk how the law varies but those dudes could in huge legal trouble, if not financial trouble if the girls family brings a case against the store.

Says the flaggot.

>Stealing is ok if it's not much

Nice cognitive dissonance

Unless the item stolen is worth over $500, it's not a felony.
That's because loss prevention fucking up and tacking a man who didn't steal anything would negate any savings from such a policy, as it would result in a massive lawsuit.

>Be american
>Stole a candy
>Get gang raped by security and customers
>Get beaten to death

Based on Washington state law, private security personnel have the authority to initiate an arrest, and they used appropriate force to maintain their detainee. They were dealing with a crowd and were completely within their rights.

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/146908NCJRS.pdf

Got caught and refused to give the product back. Screw her.

It's not okay, but it doesn't warrant being tossed around by some power hungry faggot with a name tag
There are processes that exist to stop this from happening i.e call the cops, they look at the video, find her and probably give her a little ticket

Even if they tackle someone who did steal something, they could still get sued. That's why it's not corporate policy to do this. Who do think a jury will be more sympathetic to? A bunch of goons, or a pretty girl that stole a candy bar? Those guys just cost their store millions of dollars for a $1 candy bar.

>taking the side of a thief

Justified. Hope she gets everything that's coming to her.

Thieves no matter how young deserve no mercy from the law especially if you're stupid enough to risk going to jail over a fucking candy bar.

>ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/146908NCJRS.pdf

Page 15 in the pdf

In tort law, the private security employee usually has the
equivalent status of a private citizen. Private security personnel
may be held liable in a tort case in three respects: intent to
cause harm, negligence, and liability without intent or negiigence. 4
Many tort cases involve aspects of both negligence and intent to
do harm. Intention may be involved in self-defense or prctection
of property while negligence may be involved in failure to establish
probable cause in an arrest or detention. Liability without
fault, that is, without carelessness or intent to cause harm, is
not generally applicable to the private security field.

Wonder what would've happened to her if she was caught stealing in Africa.

what the video doesn't show is her attacking security when they first attempted to apprehend her. that's why the charge is FELONY ROBBERY and she is totally fucked. I'm all for thieves guild rights but if you get caught and attack to escape you're doomed.

Doesn't matter what she stole, it's the principle. Haven't you ever played Skyrim? Bitch is lucky she didn't get a sword to the gut

wow is this bitch 50 by now.. holy fuck is that an old picture

Doesn't matter what the girl did, they are exploiting the situation to grope her

>Itt bunch of man children think its edgy to say its ok to beat up a minor for stealing a candy bar rofl

Time to get off Sup Forums, no one thinks youre cool for having an edgy opinion

In the video, the male subjects displayed a calm and composed demeanor in the face of dissent. When presented with the opportunity to use excessive force, the males continued to pursue their objective, which was to carry the young woman to their designated holding location. The young woman was not cooperative and assaulted the two males, scraping her knee in the struggle.
>My only critique was that they did not cuff her, but probably thought a restrained person would be much more difficult to transport without injury.

The males will probably be fired, but the only legal issues I'd be worried about is the theft and possible assault charges in juvenile court.

If what they are doing is morally wrong, as a large part of the crowd is pointing out, then that crowd shouldn't have been standing there like pussies and actually stopped the grown men from abusing a 15 year old girl. Instead they just watched her get abused while repeatedly saying it was wrong.

did you see the screaming and howling cuck in the back, not doing a damn thing?
>Everyone knew that they were well within their authority, but since they didn't have guns on their sides, the crowd felt compelled to "convince" him otherwise.
>Typical kikes.

>I CARE IMMA HELP U
>everyone stands around and films
>have the girl give up all her info on camera for the world to see

ebin meme xD

Old enough to bleed old enough to go to jail. Those white knight faggots are cringy as hell

The Chad in red is Highly punchable, but as other anons have pointed out, the only reason anyone is taking her side is biological programming to defend fertile young females. Replace her with a dude and no one would give two shits. Still would like to punch that chad in red though.

Naw the poor vagina.
Lol jks IDGAF

>literal white knight

Stealing someone's property should subject one to death. If someone steals a candy bar, I have a right to shoot them.

Washington might be a cuck state that doesn't allow citizen's arrest, considering that gay fag crying that they are hurting her is probably the average "male".

Hes not wrong, if it was a male you wouldn't be white knighting

Brutish men, lmao. It was one scrawny guy and a chick.

Maybe don't steal and things like this wouldn't happen.
Just a thought.

yeah I nutted

>a little girl

Please stop enabling nigger behavior.

I would have took her to her house and spanked her. That's all she needs, not a criminal record.

I don't get the fuss, she got caught stealing, they are restraining her waiting for police to arrive, anyone interfering should be held accountable to aiding and abetting. As many anons have pointed out already, the only reason people care is because she's a young girl.

There's not a moment where the camera wasn't pointed at her crotch. That's the only reason this went viral or anyone watched.

Aye

What is really pathetic is that these guys are paid to detain thieves and two of them together can barely hold one skinny crackhead looking 15 year old girl. That one faggot trying to put her in a full nelson and failing was particularly funny, and he even had handcuffs which he should have put on her at the very start.

good
stealing should be highly stigmatized by society. we can't allow ourselves to become niggers

She violated the NAP.

It's because they're trying not to hurt her. Had they been cops it would have been over very fast with at least a torn rotator cuff.

Our l police have gone mad. Their job sucks and they're losing it because most people act like pavement apes

I don't even have to watch the video to know she will never steal candy again.

I'd kick her in the nuts.

the female gender is so retarded its almost like dealing with niggers

there is literally nothing wrong with that video

>Resist arrest
>Complain about how they try to restrain you from fleeing arrest

They should be strong enough to handcuff her without hurting her. Trying to put her in a full nelson and failing doesn't look like trying to not hurt her, it just looks like incompetence.

Underrated post from based New Zealand

keep walking

I would have forced her to return the item.
Regardless of the items price it's theft.

And a thief is good for nothing

The gun doesn't go off and the guy sitting on his knees survives the concentration camps because of {{{Schindler}}}

Thiefs should be hung by their necks as an example

Step aside or join her in the hole.

That's it. There will be a settlement to that girl. This was messy, with plenty of room for an attorney to reasonably prove negligence in the girl's injury.
Professionals would not have spent a lot of time wrestling with a little girl. Plenty of room to argue negligence, especially when the 'security personnel' were arguing with a number of people. Old white-haired man in particular is the image of Proper Community, and the red-shirt had made some type of threat that the older Alpha Male was explaining to him did not constitute correct treatment of Customers. Even more room to argue Intent in this case.

They'll have to settle, a large lawsuit, and the two disposable Loss Prevention guys will be fired.

>this isn't your MRA issue, faggots, this is a loser.

Dumb bitch deserved it.

Bitch shouldn't steal

when they know that they can't be touched they'll get an ego and become a brat

>defending a thief

No wonder the world has gone to shit. If she was hungry was one thing, but that bitch is clearly spoiled.

red shirt guy could have made it easier if the grabbed her legs and lifted her. everything else is fine imo. no hitting, no slamming, no dragging around etc and black shirt guy tried to pin her to the ground in the beginning trying to get a calm grip on her.

if she really stole something I assume that they have the right to detain her until the police arrives.

I would kill a faggot like you if you said shit like this irl and just go to prison, be fucking worth it

And all could have been avoided if the store hired a man that could actually do the job and detain someone.

LEL

You don't try to control people by their limbs you grab them on either side with a handful of waist fabric pick them up and start walking.

Meh, my own mother took a piece of candy a while back when I was in a store with her. Told her I thought it wasn't a smart move. I'd personally never do it, but to manhandle someone like that over some candy goes a bit far in my book, especially when people who commit actual horrible crimes can get off scott free.

Still, there should be some repercussions, i.e the police should've come, warned her, told the parents, and ofc the candy + money that the candy costs should be returned/paid.

Those men just committed felony assualt, batter and committed false imprisonment. You are only legally able to detain someone under citizens arrest if you have reasonable cause that they committed a felony. Those men are looking at prison time no matter how you look at it.

Cut off her hand!

Do you guys think people should be assaulted for speeding, not wearing seatbelts, crossing w/o a crosswalk and other very minor legal infractions?

these guys are probably going to get cucked because of this

>My own mother is a piece of shit thief
>People get away with crimes in the world, so manhandling a piece of shit thief that stole your property is a bit too far

This. Fuck that bitch. Old enough to sneak out of her mom's house to get dicked and smoke pot all while wearing garments that barely pass as clothes, old enough to get punished for stealing. The woman will always revert to the mentality of the child when it know's it's in trouble and kick and cry and scream "I'm just a girl" in order to get sympathy. It's fucking pathetic. A 3 hour long visit to the cop shop and a good talking to is in order for her.

Would you suggest cutting off the left hand for thievery?
What about faggotry, the death penalty?

>feeling pain now makes you immune to the law
>lightly falling to the ground and then flailing around is the worst thing ever to happen to her
>only state sponsored actors have the right to protect private property

consider my noodle boiled

yes. if a cop or guard catches you breaking the law you better stay were you are and not resist arrest

Funny how women want equality but when they get in trouble it's "don't hurt me I'm a woman", that bitch stole and the employees did they job because she was trying to escape, if she was a man no one would bat an eye

No, but those are victimless crimes. Theft is not.

>all these edgelords defending unlawful detention and assault

Theft is not a minor legal infraction, it's a direct violation of another person's rights. Nothing you listed has a victim, so it isn't comparable to theft.

Speeding how fast?
Stealing is not a minor infraction, faggot. It's criminal activity.

thiefs get their hand chopped in the Quran, Muhamed police be upon him said so

she says she stole candy in the video...

It's only unlawful in shitholes, such as Australia.

I would fuck dude up double time if I told him to stop and he got all bird chested with me like that

Youre so cool, how do I be like you?

What should we do next, torture people for not picking up pet poop?

That is a misdemeanor not a felony. Provided it wasnt more than $300 worth of product.

>I couldn't get into the police, so I'm gonna manhandle this teenager.
She deserves public lashing for stealing but it's not up to this goober to hand put the punishment.