youtu.be/4YqAVYdwKjM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
soundcloud.com/thekryptoreport
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo
youtube.com/watch?v=wjkVUwIXjtI
youtube.com/watch?v=vwUIVqPHaLA
youtube.com/watch?v=bC60N5HCgXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Red Ice Radio introduced me to the alt-right now they've gone a little bit soft on the naming the jew but still based.
Christopher Cantwell, he's the man who's making points in defense of Libertarianism for the white cause.
David Duke I like the guy but he's too boring and never lets his guests talk.

soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1

soundcloud.com/jfairwater/nationalist-public-radio-episode-1488

I really think these podcasts need more publicity on Sup Forums and alt-right circles. Especially Mysterium Facses - they're some of the most intelligent anti-semites and anti-sodomites on the web.

It's US-centric and generally aimed at an older audience, but I spend most days with RBN on in the background. There's quite a bit of variety in the programming, and some stuff isn't very interesting, but other stuff can get pretty sophisticated. Lots of stuff that doesn't come up on Sup Forums

And a 1/3 of the programs easy name the Jew in detail.

What's RBN?

>Daily Shoah or Fash the Nation?

The Alc-Right Rises, of course.

rush or GTFO

Republic Broadcasting Network.

John Statdmiller used to run Republic Broadcasting International or something like that and had put Alex Jones on the air. Then they had a falling out and it was sold to Ted Anderson and became GCN. So John Statdmiller created RBN to take its place.

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER

'nuff said

I am and always have been more 14 than 88, and that's why I enjoyed Radix and Counter Currents and then the New Alternative Right podcast with Colin Liddell and Nowicki, as the don't really seem to fall for the Hitler worship pol memes like they did on The Right Stuff podcasts (which I still listen to as they are entertaining, but they are somewhat less sensible because of this).

Also, does anyone remember The Weekly Narrative? It was on the TRS radio network for a while then evaporated with the promise of returning but never did. That was one comfy podcast.

The Young Hwytes is also comfy as fuck.

In other news, Greg Johnson's Counter Currents podcast is said to be going weekly now, but if its anything like the altright .com's podcast, they wont keep to the fucking schedule

FTN for the white pills
TDS for the bantz
Savage for getting mildly angry
Cantwell for getting homicidally angry

Sounds very bluepilled tbhwy

Michael Savage is the most hilarious jewish chap I have listened to. He is clearly redpilled on the JQ too, based on some of the things he says "Ratszamburg, Katzamburg and Matzamburg" etc

Savage

It's old fashioned patriot radio in nature. But if you went through the list of names who were on there over the years you'd recognize a bunch of the pre-alt-right crowd. Although there's one show on late on the weeknds that sounds exactly like somebody from Sup Forums took a fist full of amphetamines.

Hagmann and Hagmann

He openly condemns israel for using ISIS and the US for foreign intervention
but his religious views are slanted because he's jewish

Michael Savage is mentally retarded. Mark Levin is boring, who is Daily Shoah, and What the fuck is Fash the Nation? This shit skin in the picture wants to know.

Like Richard Spencer alt-right or like Andrew Anglin alt-right?

Limbaugh and Savage are just bluepilled Republicunts. They belong to the system that we oppose. They support democracy and nearly unrestrained capitalism and they scoff at environmental issues. Not nearly 88 enough to help.

Lurk more (not here though, you will learn fuck all on pol)

Levin is the best when it comes to dissecting legal issues and discussing broader philosophy behind right wing principles but Savage is much more down to earth and better when it comes to his personal positions on issues and being able to predict how things will go

The only show and person i can listen to since 2005 july, to be exact. Only true independent and Number 1 in internet radio. Also no 1 in major markets including NY NY, he smokes everyone. He is banned by every major tv news including Fox news. before you bring up jew, he is most critical of the jews, period. If i hear m savage hate i know its eithor clintons, barry sotero, bush's, or sheeple that havent listened to a couple of his shows all the way through.

Like Ron Paul era Sup Forums type people. For instance James Corbet and Alan Watt used to be some of the more modern and hip hosts. Used to be some of the best two hours of Bob Chapman you could get each week.

I'm really glad Savage did wind up taking it up a notch after getting shit canned. He's pretty reliably a great listen for a mainstream type guy.

The 88 aspect of the altright is a very recent addition and only loosely tacked on by the youthful upstarts of the TRS and copycat crowd. Alternative Right, counter currents, Radix etc were never 88. Its something TDS ran with only recently

>Alan Watt

Shiiiiiiiii niqqa, I thought I was the only polack that listened to him

I don't care how new it is; something isn't disqualified from being good or true because it's new.

I hope the alt-right is consumed by the alt-reich. Maybe then we'd be capable of fucking changing something in our favor instead of wishing upon yet another failed democracy to stop the Mexicans and refugees from raping us out of existence.

They added some sort of 400lb Welshman named PJ who worked all over the financial sector and has a rather quick and incisive analysis of things. I'm not always around to catch him, but it's always interesting to hear things from a foreign perspective.

Kind of like John from Barbados with his background in the British military used to be a reliably excellent caller into Mike Rivero's show as well as a solid occasional fill-in host.

See I think those types are only useful as a sort of entry-level redpills. We need heavier artillery than them if we're going to gas the kikes and democracucks.

Yah, they're less modern Sup Forums stuff and more post-redpill get into your choice of detail. I winds up comprising quite a bit of what I can contribute to Sup Forums beyond the books and documentaries I've consumed.

Good luck getting freedom loving americans to sign up for totalitarianism to deal with a problem that can be solved by any regime with the will to do so. To create that political will, the cultural will has to change, and that happens bit by bit. Only a teeny bopper edgelord jumps in to bed as you are jumping out of the frying pan in to the fire. Normies are the biggest voting block and they are nazi repelled, and we dont need nazism to solve our problems so its retarded to take a failed model from 70 years ago and try to recreate it now. Spencer is right on this.

Its gotta be Rush, with adblock.

youtube.com/channel/UC2-w0HcIQvXturhPB149vGA/videos

Then Savage, then Ingraham, then Hannity, then Levin.

Ten years ago Michael Savage was great. Borders, language and culture was his central theme that everything tied back to. Sometime around 2008 or so he really started digging into the biblical angle for some reason and would even read/quote from it at length during his shows. The guests used to have lively discussions about all topics but he started bringing on Christian shills and they'd basically echo each other the whole time. A strange thing happened over time - the anti-immigration/anti-islam flavor of his show turned into a pro-christian angle. The radical Christian right is it's own thing but Michael flipped HARD to that camp. Anyway, the message changed and it turned into a Christian radio show with a Michael Savage twist.

Also, he stopped taking calls and started doing very long prerecorded monologues. Sometimes with a guest who was also prerecorded. The guest monologue would PAUSE and Savage would inject his comments and the guest would go on again but the editing was obviously goofy. You could tell it was a heavily staged interview.

He started talking about angels and meeting angels from God on the streets.

I dunno. I had to jettison Savage. His shit got really wierd/religious/staged and I couldn't keep listening. His arguments for all of his new ideas were laughably malformed, lacked logic/reason and were heavy on religious propaganda.

I haven't really found anything worth listening to since Neal Boortz retired. He left a HUGE hole in the radio game. Any other host comes off really bad in my opinion.

youtu.be/4YqAVYdwKjM

TDS has gone way down-hill since Enoch was doxxed as a kike

FTN is almost always good and they actually break down the news with some information. They put some effort into the show unlike TDS.

Savage Nation every goddam day

Is Glenn Beck redpilled?

No, he was great beginner material up until about his 9/12 project and getting kicked off TV. I tuned in to him a few times over the years since and he's gone full turncoat cuckservative.

Rush is the only one who simply calls it as he sees it and has very few conflicts of interest. He's the closest thing to objective you're going to get.

>Good luck getting freedom loving americans to sign up for totalitarianism to deal with a problem that can be solved by any regime with the will to do so.
The obsession with individual liberty that the US is founded upon is the root of the problem, so it doesn't matter if the entire disease currently infecting it is expelled because the disease will reoccur just like HIV. The only thing that will allow our people to survive is if the fundamentally Jewish governments they live under are scrapped and replaced with sensible regimes under proper authorities. Hierarchy is natural, unavoidable, and good for nations. Fuck "individuals".

>To create that political will, the cultural will has to change, and that happens bit by bit
We can't afford that time. We will be REPLACED by 2100 if there is not a revolution.

>Normies are the biggest voting block and they are nazi repelled, and we dont need nazism to solve our problems so its retarded to take a failed model from 70 years ago and try to recreate it now. Spencer is right on this
I support Christo-fascism, not a revival of the NSDAP which in no way can address the problems of whites in America or even Europe today. Without religion, and in fact ONE church, a nation descends into nihilistic chaos and degradation. You've been conditioned to believe all authority is bad, but what's bad is the abandonment of duty, discipline and responsibility that individualism necessarily creates.

Rush even tells you that it will take you a few weeks or whatever it is before you understand his shtick. It is a decent shtick, but it's still a shtick. You're not going to get very far off the reservation with him.

None of the above.

Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation are great to listen too but the chans hate them cause one of the main guys was doxxed and was married to a kike. Shame.

pls explain pill colors

>Michael Savage or Mark Levin?
Neither.

I listen to Rush Limbaugh during my lunch break. He's pretty good desu. I understand a lot of alt-right fags hate him because "boomers like him so he must be bad", but he understands that the media/entertainment (jews) are the true enemies of the United States. Obviously he doesn't name the jew but he strongly implies that they are the root cause of many of our political and cultural problems.

Watch The Matrix for a basic understanding.

isn't that a bit of an overreaction?
totally don't understand JQ here, but surely not every jew is a global communism promoter

Diagnosis: Autism, my dude

Jesus Christ, how new are you

red & blue
me
>duh
but i asked because i've heard as many pill colors as blue haired feminist fanatics believe there are genders

I like Savage a lot more for non-political topics. Levin is really good but at the end of a long day it can be hard to stand hearing about politics any longer. Honorable mention to Bill Cunningham also.

Savage doesn't seem like a Shoah to me. He is actually on Assad's side against Israel, because he knows Assad is protecting the Christian minority in Syria.

The only think I find bad about him is he is basically religiously anti sex. Anything even remotely sexual will make him
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
He flipped out and called Kellyanne a whore when was sitting in an awkward posture on a couch in the white house.

But other than that he's actually a good guy.

Once you confront the JQ honestly, you begin to understand what a gigantic red flag they are. Very often you wind up think "ah, that must be one of the good ones." Sometimes you wind up right, but so often by some (((pure coincidence))) they wind up going all Jewish.

I would rate Savage, for instance, as one of the "good ones." He has a history of shilling about Israel and stuff, but that's kind of forgivable and understandable considering his line of work.

You also seem to have a very loose grip on how the JQ works. Its not a coordinated telepathic effort, but a broad tenancy for subversion.

Are you a Vice journo assigned to this board or something?

no, i'm not here to screengrab racist "gotchyas" and post them in an "essay" on medum.

while watching on YT someone said something as simple as
>any non-white group can proudly identify as (their group)
>why can't whites?
(paraphrasing, maybe it was Baked Alaska)
this intersected with my preexisting opinion on modern Marxists as profoundly anti-white (male) got me curious.

so i'm still learning. Listened to a few Richard Spencer talks. A few Jarad Taylor interviews. A bit more Red Ice. but not come across a comprehensive JQ presentation yet. still confused on this issue, and its alluded to a fair bit.

>*le funny Trump soundbyte*

Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

Nick Abbot was good before the election result came in, then he was butthurt every show since, it seems

John B Wells for the real news
Hannity for the tip of the Iceburge
MIchael Savage for variety

Is that what you always say to people who demolish your arguments?

There were videos by a guy named Laughingman0x where he took on anarchist, fascist and communist as well as defended race realism. You can still find them on youtube and worth the watch.

soundcloud.com/thekryptoreport

Chris Plante was my first intro into talk radio. I really like his humor and hope he gets a better time. It is annoying hearing him suck through his teeth during pauses

Meal was okay and i think i liked his voice and personna. I tend to like angels and god but dont listen to him for those only reasons. He is about as authentic as it gets. You can hear it if you are astute. I can see and hear and read when people are lying. They are called operatives, ones that discredit. You can fool some people some of the time.......

Post some proof you are older than 20

Azzmador best voice in podcasting

Fash the Nation>The Daily Shoah>The Fatherland>The War Room>everything else>literal shit>Chapo Trap House (aka two numales and a kike snark about how dumb mainstream politics are while avoiding debating opponents with actual teeth)

Mark Levin is a robot with a Bugs Bunny voice that rambles on with the same subject every day.

Who /John Batchelor show/ here?

What subject is that?

Why do so many people like rush? He brings nothing to the table. he's a hardcore Republican shill. Most mainstream am radio hosts suck but he sucks the most. At least with a guy like savage he has a meaningful message and is entertaining.

John Batchelor, erry nite

I listen to Glenn in the morning and Rush in the afternoon. Based Severin is nowhere to be found, it's a shame. Savage is great, but you need to be in a specific mood for him.

For some reason Pat & Stu is my favorite radio show right now.

At least he's respectful to his callers.

:^)

I've been plowing your mom for 20 years so ask her, faggot.

Humour level confirmed underage b&

I plowed my mom at the age of 0. Eat shit.

I agree. He's banal as fuck and boomer rants sweet nothings.

I've only caught a few of his recent shows, but even though he's had the sense to shift messaging to accommodate the shift toward Trump and away from cuckservatism (much like e.g. Hannity was keen to notice early on), he's really lost a lot of the spunk he had when I tried listening to him for a while about 10 years ago.

Seems like he's just kind of getting old and riding out his contracts.

There was a good local nyc show called Curtis and kuby, Curtis was a generic right of center cuckservative but kuby was the most unimaginable anti white kike ever and was a total shill for hill, it was a great show for the debates and it was shocking just how blatantly anti white kuby was, kuby got canned recently unfortunately. However it was top tier radio because it was debate centric which is rare in the am radio world and how much of a blatantly massive anti white kike shill caricature kuby was. I miss it.

>that smile

She knew what she was doing.

Can somebody give me a rundown/shortlist of people who are 100% trustworthy and honest nowadays?

The only goys I've ever FULLY trusted & agreed with on all of the major issues were:
>George Lincoln Rockwell
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo
>Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=wjkVUwIXjtI

People that I admire & find trustworthy, but don't line up with 100% politically:
>Chris Cantwell
>Agustus Sol Invictus
>Jared Taylor

this. Laura knows and wants attention.
Why are you not giving her the solid white D anons?

Those are some good names. I still personally like The Daily Stormer.

Daily Shoah and fash the nation are the only podcasts I have time to listen to now days

I would never listen to a Jew speak his shit.
I will leave that to cuckservatives

Could you cunts please stop phoning in and sperging out when Savage is explaining that Israel is using American soldiers to fight its wars and that's why the Middle East is a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwUIVqPHaLA

I liked them a lot until the Enoch's (((wife))) situation happened, and now I can't help but be a bit....cautious because of their response.
I'm NEVER going to trust Enoch, and I wish Anglin & the others in the wider movement would've just bidden him farewell and let somebody else step up to the plate. I understand why they did it, but I think it was a bit short-sighted.

Trust is the most important element for these sorts of groups right now, and his situation is a red flag thats never really going to go away. Even if my concerns about him are unfounded, I think the long-term effects will be to scare away potential supporters.

>pic mostly unrelated

Heh. Yeah Truthfully Enoch and even Spencer give me a bad vibe. I mean he's fat and rambles drunkedly about jews. I don't think he should be at the front of the movement.

Then again I have some measure of jew blood in my genes so I'd never be accepted by any group of white nationalists anyways.

I like Anglin, Kevin Macdonald, Azzmador, and Jared Taylor though. Also, I enjoy paranormies and the Godcast.
The War Room is good when I'm drunk kek

Eh, don't count yourself out. Even Hitler accepted some* mischlings. The problem with Enoch wasn't his blood, it was the lie.

Jared Taylor is very soft on the JQ, but he was honest about that from the start so I can still trust him. Enoch was like full 88 and kept his wife secret, that kinda shit doesn't fly with me.
>As long as they never try to make him Fuhrer, I guess I can deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC60N5HCgXA

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

Dude, Rush was caught shilling for gang of 8 amnesty. The gang of 8 and rupert murdoch leaned on him over a fancy dinner in NYC to push it -- then his listeners got outraged and he tried to walk it back

Thom Hartman and Randi Rhodes are the only correct answers. All the so-called 'conservative' right wingers are closeted flaming fags, esp Limbaugh and Savage-Weiner, living with his poodle in SF fer gods sake pretending to be a macho on radio, Limabugh diddling boys in Dominican Republick, ahahahah

hahah closeted gay fag is a mental disorder more like it. how many poodles does this queen have in his san francisco apartment?

>Thom Hartman and Randi Rhodes
Are they both still on the radio?

That was about as far as I got before giving up on trying to find out what mainstream liberal/progressive radio was up to. Rhodes is a military operative btw. But it was so horrifying. I put up with it for so long in the hopes that I could find better from the blue team.

How do they fail that hard? It even seemed like maybe there could be some kind of reconciliation that time AJ did a dual broadcast with Hartman but he's such a knee-jerk Leninist shill. I might give you better options for modern leftism, but they're all always such a bunch of nutjob communists living in an imaginary world from their communist indoctrination days decades back.

I honestly think we don't need a fuhrer, at least anytime soon. In the past these movements have been taken down because they're attached to one man and one personality. And to make money in white nationalism you have to be pretty kooky and you're probably willing to bend the law a bit. Guys have been character assassinated or killed because they were trying to "lead."

It's not something we need. Yet.

The young turks are alright

Savage gets okay when there's something tumultuous that happens, but it only lasts a couple days. His show was pretty comfy from 08-09. Between 2011-2014 it was pretty stale. Trump breathed some life into it, but it's gotten meh again.

The ideas are either strong or they're not.
A leader is not needed, and should always be secondary to the strength of the philosophy.
But considering the censorship around these issues we do need people brave enough to stand up to the cries of racism and normalize them.