youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
youtube.com/watch?v=L9KKJyOASkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tucker.

Carlson.

It's just 24 hour news cycle shit.

I watch Outnumbered on mute.

>liking Fox in the first place
They were always a bunch of silly faggots, like the rest of the MSM.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

Megan McCain acts so self-righteous because her dad is one of those swamp monster DC political hacks that doesn't have a spine and is all talk and never gets anything done. I can't stand her and nobody cares about her opinion. It's no wonder she hasn't married. Sandra Smith can fucking get it though, I could watch her all day long.

This is what Fox does. They will kvetch about this for the next 2-3 days, and then things will go back to normal.

Just another "It's A Trump Headline!" episode.

Krauthammer and Baier were never with Trump to begin with. The former constantly changes his positions, the latter is mostly neutral.

My thoughts too.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

Welcome to 23 months ago.

Fox has been looking for excuses to bail on Trump since he won the GOP nomination. They've already tried several times but have been roped back in. This time will be no different. The only people who watch their garbage do so because the other news channels are nothing but rabid anti-Trump non-sense. If they start going along with the BS they'll lose the thing that makes them different from CNN or MSNBC

i agree with everything u said.. megan mccain is a fat slut though that wont shut her mouth

It was during this very moment Megyn realized her attacks against Trump were totally impotent, and he was going to destroy her career.

It was at that moment she knew she fucked up and I knew it had to be Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9KKJyOASkQ

Megan is a lesbian, but I agree with everything you said.

WHAT ABOUT GREG

He's okay, but his jokes fall flat a bunch.

Who is that retarded tranny talking?

She sounds like the overweight offspring of Microsoft Sam

Greg is BASED

>Trey Gowdy bails on trump

Hes always been neutral on trump, sand nigger