Mouse Utopia Experiment

I have found an original Febuary 1962 Scientific American Magazine with the article written by John Calhoun himself about his Mouse Utopia experiment if anybody is interested in reading/collecting it.

You may recognize the experiment from this video that's shared frequently.
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
What do you think is human application to these experiments in our modern society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GEYwVb-6TeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(1/9)

(2/9)

(3/9)

(4/9)

Anyone notice the Jew shit on the Wiki page about this experiment? The Wikipedia kikes say his experiment was now about "overpopulation" but it was really about being provided with unlimited resources.

I know for a fact that the overpopulation claim wasn't there until recently. Is this some sort of psy op to prevent redpilling?

(5/9)

just tl;dr it nigga
i ain't tryna read or none of that shit

mice arent humans

(6/9)

That's why I found and bought this magazine so I could get the full story.

(7/9)

(8/9)

(9/9)

Thanks for posting the scans.

good thread
Sup Forums still has a chance

neither are leftists

>What do you think is human application to these experiments in our modern society?
Humans aren't rats.
With that said, post-scarcity leads to degeneracy.

It would never work.

Did the mice have to produce their own food? Or worry about shelter? Or worry about clean water production?

Thanks

>sage in name
Nice bait

>overpopulation

That's a lie. Its a well known fact that the rats NEVER reached anywhere close to the the carrying capacity of their enclosure. The society degenerated well before there was any want for space or resources

Could the argument be made that the welfare state provides these things for a certain part of the population?

Mouseville?

Shit, put it in all fields in another thread and name stayed. Thanks.

Luckily humans typically develop a level of society that spawning vast numbers of children becomes economically unfeasible, leading to a gradual decline in population, which causes a shift in the economy leaning towards lower costs of living, which in turn leads to population growth.
It's a cycle that only humans* have manages to enact.

*humans: does not include Chinese, Groids, or Indians

That hypothesis is false since humans can basically leave the planet and create infinite number of colonies in space.

I was thinking the military. They provide food clothing housing. Military eat together and cannibalize their young

There is no argument there. The nanny state has many teets. But look at those people and tell me they're in a utopic situation. Those people are bottom of the barrel, scum of the Earth.
When you don't have to work for anything, you don't appreciate anything.

>tfw too ugly to become one of the beautiful ones

Kek, just like America.

Bump

When your a bottom of the barrel scum any handout will do.

Ayo, hol up. You be saying the g-man is using welfare to keep tha brothas down? Someone outta say dis in #BLM

My point is, the world would be a better place without them. If they want a better life, they need to be the ones to make it.

Fuck women, I want to study math, shitpost, and get /fit/.

>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

Holy shit it's describing Hollywood

>A female that lived in a brood pen was sheltered from these stresses even through during her periods of estrus she would leave her pen to mate with males in the other pens of the room. Once she was satiated, however, she could return to the brood pen. There she was protected from the excessive attention of other males by the territorial male.

So white knight cuck rats are a real thing.

Underrated

This appeals to my interests.

Thanks OP, will archive these.

A real Mouse takes care of another Mouse's babies
>share and like if you agree

look around you. pretty accurate

This doesn't accurately describe the article and study at all but DAMN, THOSE TRIPS FAMB !!

thanks OP

Right. And humans have sex for pleasure. I couldn't imagine a man or woman not wanting to fuck.

Thanks for posting.

Bump

Wouldn't happen to have the Prison study by any chance?

But they are still dumb animals.

Sounds familiar, but I don't think I have it.
What's it about?

Social Engineers & Globalists learned volumes of information from this experiment.

KB thread with new Intel(Shills were not happy):

youtu.be/GEYwVb-6TeE

I think Islam is the answer to defeat the idea of MGTOW.
Think about it: oppression of women = women being controlled and not empowered