NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS GOING TO BE NO WALL Sup Forums!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS GOING TO BE NO WALL Sup Forums!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/house-spending-bill-funds-all-of-trumps-initial-16-billion-border-wall-plan/article/2628336
thehill.com/homenews/house/341527-bill-allocates-16-billion-for-trumps-border-wall?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I told you there would be a wall, actually. Listen next time, Pablo.

>in Canada
>is scared of Mexicans

kek

>initial
>all of it
>for a billion Dollars
This is the cost for the 60 budgeted miles of east west solar wall

TRUMP

A wall is not going to stop my people from coming over though...you'll have better luck banning Mexican passports altogether

Heh Shrumpf will be impeached. Not worried.

>implying Justin Castro hasn't been importing fresh Mexifamilia stock for the past few years

They are everywhere now and they can't speak English and they can't control their kids help!

The few of you that make it over will be sent back.

You are delusional if you think Americans are going to let this orange, Putin-sucking fuck destroy our relationship with our neighbor and waste billions on making an ineffective wall that only serves to compensate for his tiny shrunken orange penis.

we'll see about that, paco.

That reminds me, aren't all the potential contractors supposed to be breaking ground on their prototypes for the wall soon?

Did they solve the problem of lots of the wall having to pass through private land such as houses and golf courses yet?

this is great and all, but the focus should be on getting the ones already here to leave.

That's what eminent domain is for.

What's this?

The wall is a public purpose, there is nothing unconstitutional about the government using eminent domain in this case.

Hold my beer and watch me.

Hell yeah hombre

they could literally hire mexicans to build it. they wont hesitate to throw their own under the bus for money.

Also
>Implying property owners who are already on the border will be unwilling to sell their land to the government
>implying their land isn't burdened by illegals trying to cross

Makes sense. You'd have to be drunk off your fat, high school education having ass to think the wall will ever be built.

but i thought mexico was paying for it

Do you expect Mexico to hand over a giant novelty check? Dumb brainlet.

that's too slow and not as efficient.
and i don't mean incetivizing or gibs, but helping their retarded president make some sort of deal to welcome them and encourage the fact that going back isn't a bad thing.

The current reimbursement proposal is instead of Mexico, use seized drug cartel assets and cash

i excepted them paying for it, in some way, since trump promised it. fines, benifit cuttings, taxes etc.

The plan was to twist their arms for that check. In other words, fuck with their illegals, their goods, etc. just to get shake every peso they have.

I probably have more education then you.

What do you think is happening? Our debt has been cut by $100b since Trump came into office.

Get aids and die faggot.

>can't keep more from coming if we want to
>GUYS GUYS, WE JUST HAVE TO DEPORT THOSE THAT ARE HERE
have to do both

>then

Uh I wouldn't make that bet if I were you, Trumpsucker.

>eminent domain
That's good and all...but why aren't we just annexing 10 miles south of the border and building the wall on former Mexican land? It's not like they could do fuck all to stop us

>What do you think is happening?
you tell me, i don't live over there. how is mexico paying, have you increased trade tax? increased toll booth fee between mex/usa?

Their gibs are being taken away and they're fleeing to Canada.

Immigration officers can detain ilegal immigrants.

I can't believe

>bill to defund sanctuary cities and other mexican gibs went through house

they'll deport themselves

There's an act created by Obama called DACA.

Kids who came over the border think they're protected by it, but ICE is flat out ignoring the meme act and deporting them anyway.

>Shitskins leaving for Canada
Good

>Why The Wall Will Only Be Visible From Low Earth Orbit

Your people?

You don't even live there.

This is good for both of us, leafs love them

do you know how many Mexicans live within 10 miles of the border? a fuck ton

Leafs only pretend to care. Their immigration system is actually much more harsh than ours.

HE'S NOT FACING DEPORTATION FOR THAT, HE'S FACING DEPORTATION, BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING ILLEGAL

They all have to go back

you'll never trick mexicans into believing going back to mexico isn't a bad thing. They've already been there. They already know.

As they should. These kids are rabble-rousers for La Raza. If they hadn't been recruited to advocate en masse for the destruction of America, instead focusing on academics and civic service, perhaps there'd have been a different story.

>fell for the b8
>thinks she's intelligent
Education doesn't mean anything if the hacker called Sup Forums can dupe you that easily, sweetie.

seemed reasonable at the time....

msnbc / cnn was saying the same thing so its not like its a partisan thing, we just arnt used to honest politicians...

>you'll have better luck banning Mexican passports altogether

what makes you think he wont do that? If I was Trump I would block all trade with Mexico make it illegal for US companies to operate there and make CIA stir up shit so you have a civil narco war. more dead beaners the better

remittance tax and tariffs/NAFTA renegotiation.

What? No I didn't. I told you we were building the wall and Mexico would pay for it.

His antics got him on the radar. Illegals are in hiding right now, afraid to do things like vote (some are even deregistering because of Trump's voter fraud initiative) or use welfare.

ICE is making it very clear there will be no quarter for illegals.

Roastie btfo

All the drugs are coming from there. I'm sure they go as far north until they reach Canada, too.

Further measures will inevitably be implemented.

All on the American side, Mexicans cant golf

Yeah, but all these articles are sob stories about how Illegals are being deported for minor crimes, when in reality they don't need to be guilty of anything aside from being a fucking foreign national

>as the universe grows
>so too does the wall

>No source
Fuck you. To google

FUUUUUCK

>a wall won't stop us
Our guns will though

>illegals care about immigration system
I found an issue with your assumption

washingtonexaminer.com/house-spending-bill-funds-all-of-trumps-initial-16-billion-border-wall-plan/article/2628336

OP'S A FAG

GEE CANT WAIT TO PAY FOR THIS OLD FUCK'S WALL AS MEXICO SIDESTEPS THE BILL
thehill.com/homenews/house/341527-bill-allocates-16-billion-for-trumps-border-wall?amp

Why do you people keep setting yourselves up like this? How many times can you say these things just to have them happen a few weeks later?

Not for non-whites

Will be the best 16 billion spend in decades.

don't worry Paco you don't have to pay for it either

Who cares? They're on rightful American clay, deport them

Careful this guy might have a ba, masters in women's studies and a phd in black culture

God bless this great nation

I'll gladly pay for it.

legit question here. why don't mexicans want to live in mexico? this isn't the same deal as blacks and euro/asian immigrants who would have to fly over water to get to their old continents, you're literally right next to the states. so why do you live in america yet trash talk it all the time and act like its the end of the world if someone mentions you going back to mexico?

kill yourself sub-human

Ofuk we better check our privilege and find some Jews to submit to

if you let a migrant fuck wife, you win.

Literally all you'd have to do is confiscate all remittances.

This would have the added benefit of fucking over multinational corporations with factories in mexico. I'm all for it!

Dog bless america.

It's 1.6 and no. This will be a waste. They will get around it.

Seriously is there anyone here who thinks that drug dealers and illegal immigrants (most of who go through underground tunnels) will be deterred by a wall?

Still not tired of winning.

Oh, and the Don Jr. thing is a big fat nothingburger, libshits. Eat shit :)

reconquista

"page not found"

Mexicans are terrible people and even they don't want to live with themselves. Also 'the grass is always greener'.

>be illegal
>break the law at any level and alert police
>sir, license and registration please
>FUCK YOU GRINGO I DON'T NEED NO LICENSE I'M AN AMERICAN
>over the wall you go
>mfw

So if it is 1.6 billion of the 20 billion they need, where will they start building it?

It clearly cannot cover all the border with that budget...

What would be the repercussions of declaring any person within our borders without the legal right to be here a foreign invader and then declaring any who help or employ these foreign invaders roll down charged with treason. For bonus points create a bounty system.

I don't know how I typed roll down. Any who help will be charged with treason*

Canada's wall is the US. The whole point of your nation is to be a buffer zone.

Multicult doesn't work. This is how it will always happen. Plus I dot want to pay for mexican children's education when they come to leech

This is better than paying for mexican children and mexican welfare

>Multicult doesn't work.
says the yank

The Canadians are white too; be charitable, you shouldn't be rejoicing at the invasion of your brother's country.

Kike shill detected.

If only you knew what they do at summer in Canada

At least to go back

Poor faggot, stay salty