Why do Conservashits unironically vote against their own economic interests?

Yes to all except the tax cuts, corporations will sell shit always so long as there are consumers.

Unions are Marxist.
Health care is expensive
Getting jobs is important

some people have honor.

> rascists
> honor

Muh sides

>Health care is expensive
b-but ive course we should still spend trillions on protecting Israeli and Neo-con/lib interests in the middle east and billions more looking after the mentally damaged men who return without being blown up by goat farmers

>Unions are Marxist
jesus people still say shit like this in current year?
Do you really not understand that profit overrides empathy or respect for employees?
and understanding that do you not think there should not be an organization that protects workers to meet a middle ground for both parties?
Its fucking common sense not a communist conspiracy.

>Getting jobs is important

Prove it! And don't just recite what your mommy told you to say in home school.

>Unions are Marxist.
I wonder how many people on this board actually understand what Marxism is? 30% would be my bet.

hey kike, what cha doing?

You guys know these things are posted by bots right?

CTR is still active.

Some sheep don't like to think they are sheep. They like imagine themselves as sharks. But they are sheep... the worst kind of sheep

Lose the kike shit, or lose the flag. A happy workforce that feels better is way more productive than a miserable workforce that's there for a paycheck. It's in your bottom line regardless. Ford made huge strides in worker conditions of his own volition, not because of fascistic unions.

The unions accomplished a lot more than Ford ever did in that regard. Keep sucking that corporate cock though.

LIke what? Stagnating productivity? Making it impossible to fire bad employees? Strongarming and extorting businesses, as well as individuals who don't want to be a part of the union? Funneling union dues into political campaigns, regardless of whether or not union members support that individual? Keep sucking that collectivist dick.

Bootlicker detected

lol delusional. Look at the countries with the weakest/no unions. You wanna know a common feature? The workers wage's are disproportionally low (even when gdp is factored), conditions are far more dangerous and unsafe, workers have little if any job security , business owners often abuse there position/power and the workers aren't merrily going about there lives with a stride in there step.

Funny you'd call me out as saying kike shit when you literally support the ultimate kikedom imaginable.
>inb4 my snowflake example proves millions of other examples wrong
keep dreaming.

sucking off elites that are raping your ass isnt honorable

That's one of my fave ODs

really powerful

really makes you think

>>Health care is expensive
>b-but ive course we should still spend trillions on protecting Israeli and..
How non sequitur.

The government's biggest expenses are health care, state housing, state education and welfare in general. Only America spends a lot on military and if you don't understand why or why this is a good thing, you're not mature enough to post here.

>Its fucking common sense not a communist conspiracy.
Saying this doesn't make it true, you're very guilty of the incredulous fallacy and there's nothing empathetic about Marxism when the empathy is so selective you have to argue for it.

We are very familiar with Alinsky's rules for radicals, your tactics won't work here.

You'll never get as much pussy flipping burgers or collecting welfare than you would operating on people's brains or sending pedos to prison as a lawyer.

Being attractive is how you ensure your genes don't die and become wasted.

I obviously can't find any union policies which are Marxist, but they're there, no one talks about it. Likewise, in Hamburg, plenty of antifa were saying there were cops in the black block.

Marxists have infiltrated far and well and are now plotting actual terrorism.

You better believe this is real, or tomorrow you'll be punched in the face for wearing a long coat and collared shirt because that's what fascists and libertarians wear.

Wtf republican wants to reduce min wage? Most think it's fine where it is atm? No?

>>>>>OCCUPY DEMOCRATS

>Why do Conservashits unironically vote against their own economic interests?
Because we believe in virtue, not in selfishness.

>not wanting the union to force you to fund someone you don't like is bootlicking
>opposing authority and wanting the freedom to choose is bootlicking
War is peace, freedom is slavery.

>Stagnating productivity?
America's greatest period of industrial output coincided with it's highest point in union membership.

>Strongarming and extorting businesses
Oh no muh poor corporations.

> as well as individuals who don't want to be a part of the union? Funneling union dues into political campaigns, regardless of whether or not union members support that individual?
If a union doesn't do those things and enough workers that work for a given company aren't a part of the union then the union is killed off. You're basically whining that a union has bargaining power and self preservation tactics.

SINCE WHEN DO LIBERALS CARE ABOUT TAKING PEOPLE'S HEALTH CARE AWAY? THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT WHEN OBAMACARE PRICED OUT MILLIONS OF AMERICANS OUT OF HEALTHCARE THEY WERE ALREADY PAYING FOR

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN

>I obviously can't find any union policies which are Marxist, but they're there, no one talks about it.
wow it's fucking nothing

>we're gonna take money from people who earn a lot and give it all to you!
>Why do you vote against your own economic interests????
Maybe people don't like that they're being effectively bribed to prop up a stealth commie party.

Why do Libshits assume they know what my economic interests are?

>unironically calling someone a bootlicker
>not being an underage DYEL virgin manlet
Pick one

The problem with unions is they aren't subject to the same anti-trust laws that govern business, giving them a hugely unfair advantage in negotiation. As a concept, they're fine.

> America is better when it has no money because it funds the poor, yet the poor are still poor.

Nice argument.

Third world hellholes are thirdworld hellholes. What's your point?
Correlation doesn't imply causation. Unions are only possible in a strong economy. Also, unions get killed off if they don't donate to political campaigns? What the hell kind of argument is that?

They openly promote diversity policies, they can make or destroy political careers, they're fairly corrupt Marxist cancer. I'm fairly certain they promote diversity for white collar careers because they're mostly resentful lower class slobs who hate STEM, like Marxists usually do. It's no shock there's no diversity in the construction or docker's industry, so why are the same unions promoting diversity in STEM?

TJ;DR for the thread:
>The left argues for unions via theory and behavior from 70 years ago
>The right argues against unions based on how they function currently

Why is literally everybody retarded when it comes to healthcare? If you:

>think free healthcare exists
>think the government is "taking away" medical insurance (what the fuck does this even mean)
>think the aca reduces medical costs/favors peasants
>think the rich are paying for healthcare when china is

You are retarded and shouldnt vote.

>Only America spends a lot on military and if you don't understand why or why this is a good thing, you're not mature enough to post here.
yeah well we happen to be talking about America dumbass. So let me get this straight the trillions of dollars and thousands of lives stuck into making Iraq a pushover for Iranian influence, making Afghanistan a hotbed for Chinese mineral recourse investors and dick waving at China and Russia all the while losing more influence on the ground globally, is a good thing?

please explain to me mr. mature intellectual

>I obviously can't find any union policies which are Marxist, but they're there, no one talks about it. Likewise, in Hamburg, plenty of antifa were saying there were cops in the black block.

Marxists have infiltrated far and well and are now plotting actual terrorism.

You better believe this is real, or tomorrow you'll be punched in the face for wearing a long coat and collared shirt because that's what fascists and libertarians wear.

If you believe this you're just as delusional as the ANTIFA people you're speaking of. honestly grow the fuck up or stop smoking whatever it is youre smoking.

>muh racists
fuck off, people like you are just getting boring at this point

>Correlation doesn't imply causation
I didn't say that they boosted productivity, just that they didn't seem to dampen it.

>Also, unions get killed off if they don't donate to political campaigns? What the hell kind of argument is that?
It's very clear that unions need the political protection of left of centre, pro-union parties. Keeping those parties in power is good for them. Duh.

>Marxist=equals any left leaning policy I don't like.
Okay

>Third world hellholes are thirdworld hellholes. What's your point?
>The workers wage's are disproportionally low (even when gdp is factored)

learn to read brainiac

Those people don't exist, as far as democrats are concerned.
You will never see them acknowledge these people.

Are you retarded? Like have you been tested for it? I bet you're glad the programs that would have determined what was wrong with you are being cut because you can keep on pretending there's nothing wrong with how fucking retarded you are

The economies were strong despite the unions. If a union can't exist by it's own power, what good is it?

I think it's due to religion, blind nationalism, and just plain old stupidity. I am from Maryland where 60+ percent of the population votes democrat. In Maryland it makes absolutely no sense to vote in a republican president simply because a smaller government is not good for the economy of Maryland. For some reason though these retarded ass republicans who are mostly blue collar workers dependent on big government literally want to screw themselves in the ass. The they complain about jobs. Most Marylanders understand how important big government is for the state's economy yet republicans here just don't fucking get it.

I don't have class envy and believe in personal freedom, faggot.

Unions have too much power. Look at places like Detroit and other cities in the rust belt that used to be the homes of huge amounts of factories. The Unions became too greedy asked for too much and Ford and the rest picked up and went further south like Indianapolis. While Unions are good for protecting workers rights and keeping working conditions tolerable, they need to be kept in check.

The feds are full of satanic jewish scum
I dont want to see them get one more penny

you repeating that mantra doesn't make it true. being a nigger means you're too stupid to understand what I'm trying to explain, despite the lack of complexity to my statement.

>saying random words while being btfo
There is no argument against any of that. Neolibs try to cite DECELERATING PRICES (Not lowering, but decelerating prices) as proof the aca lowers healthcare, when thats just less people using it.

How about that. Less people are using healthcare under the aca and the costs is still spiking. Looking at that and pretending it lowers costs is ignoring basic economics.

name one good federal program

sage

I do believe this and I know Lauren Southerner's entourage was beaten up for saying they're libertarians. Libertarians. Anti fascist activists beat the main intellectual opposition to fascism. How is this not telling that antifa are a dangerous terrorist organisation completely ideologically unhinged?

When we had a guy in the new jersey PD label them as terrorists, he thought he was trolling and the media thought it was controversial. I think it's necessary. These people preach violence and anyone even subtly defending them is a violent mad man who needs to be physically removed to prevent violence.

Also, research the deep state. It's a good thing America fights most wars for most of the western world, wars are unpleasant and, again, even subtly supporting a war monger makes you a deeply evil war monger yourself. Clinton was preparing for Siberian/arctic oil war. Don't you dare deny this.

Marxism is predominantly redistribution and class resentment, especially promotion of class resentment or the creation of classes for resentment via critical theory. This is modern Marxism.

By redistributing just STEM jobs and no other jobs to just brown women (then regular women then brown men, respectively) has left no opportunities for white men, who Marxists have narrated as the new bourgeois. Gender and diversity quotas are the best example of Marxism today, it is exactly redistributing from "oppressor" classes to "compressed" classes.

How about you don't pretend being a Marxist makes you more knowledgeable about Marxism than me?

Except the poorest vote demoshit while the richest republican. Dumb libtard fuck.

Here is the honest answer, most people don't want to say it because they sound like Nazis

Most of these people honestly would want things like free (tax-funded) healthcare, higher wages, fewer hours, and the like. But those things won't work in a society that is becoming increasingly multicultural and stratified, and bringing in more immigrants from the third world just makes the idea of collective economics a joke

If, say, Trump actually did a significant job in maintaining American's white population, then people would become more and more supportive of things like universal healthcare and higher taxes on the rich. But right now, advocating for free market capitalism is currently the best way for whites in America to maintain their interest; after all, tons of the tax money is going to lower class minorities, and they dont want more of it going to them

Because democrats want to take away freedoms instead. I would rather be free than to have more incompetent government runing the way I live my life. Shit oboma wanted to have everyone live in cities by some arbitrary date he set. ridiculous.

wow thats not an argument

>The economies were strong despite the unions.
Weren't you the one saying that a happy workforce is more productive? Unions promoted much better working conditions. Which made people happier.

>If a union can't exist by it's own power, what good is it?
That's completely unfair. Unless we go full commy then the corporations are always going to have the upper hand. Especially when a right of centre party removes their protections

I'm sorry but diversity quotas have nothing to do with Marx. No other to slice it.

A century of brainwashing by the oligarchs.

EXACTLY!!! I've been asking the right this question for a while.

we must stop fighting bringing in our allies!! We need to reverse the muslim ban and import our allies.

Sharia is /our/ ally!

MGTOWS, you can enslave that woman whos done you wrong. Beating your her is not frowned upon, it's expected.

Nazis, you can kill jews and faggots until your hearts content.

WE MUST STOP fighting the importation of our allies. we must kill every faggot and jew or there will never be any peace. This is very simple. Hitler allied with muslims, they had a common enemy... the true enemy of the human race. The rat jew. We dont live with rats in our house, we exterminate them. We need to stop voting against our muslim/isis allies in the fight against the rats.

*no other way to slice it

By deviating from supply and demand on taxation, you lose net income. The u.s. tax rate on the rich fluctuates between 15-50%. Goldman sachs just lost billions of dollars in market share because active investing is cucked by the feds, so the sauds and other foreign jews suck it up. Most of whats actually paying for roads/healthcare is chinese debt.

Use this knowledge to understand that our current system is retarded/dysfunctional because people who larp as just stay in career positions longer than people who act in favor of the country.

>I'm sorry but diversity quotas have nothing to do with Marx.
Not an argument.

>No other to slice it.
Wow, you totally showed me!

Redistribution is Marxist policy 101, employment quotas redistribute opportunities. If you don't refute this then there really is no other way to slice this, Marxism is exactly employment quotas and exactly the evidence that Marxists have infiltrated HR and government departments.

>when pinko scum hasn't realised they've lost the argument

you also dont work and still leeching off whats left of obama's welfare.
go find a job in a tool shop and bash your face on lathe machine while its running at max speed fucking wannabee 1 percenter

Because faggots and niggers make the left shit

We must stop voting against our allies, muslims and isis. We must continue to bring them in and reverse the Muslim travel ban.

We must snuff out every rat fucking jew a degenerate faggot and their mental disease. The Muslims are our biggest ally!!!

How long are going to keep this gig going?

Fuck marxism.

The government is a corporation. Nothing more. An abusive corporation.

Fuck it. We don't control shit. Democracy is a failure. Let's create anarchist oasis, and vote with your feet. That's it.

>Redistribution is Marxist policy 101
Redistribution of the means of production. A capitalist hiring one group of people over another is not Marxism. It would still be wage slavery, it would still entail the bourgeois holding the means of production over the workers. Fundamentally not Marx.

>when pinko scum hasn't realised they've lost the argument
You don't have to be a pinko to have read Marx. It's called being informed.

I should vote for democrats so my neighborhood will be filled with Mexicans and niggers while I have the privilege of paying for it.

handouts for losers is how the slavers want it

>what Marxism is
gay

Next question

I mean, it's hard to vote for those things when the only party that advocates for them (some of the time) also brings with them kikery, (((diversity))) shit, degeneracy, and is in bed with corporations about as much as the GOP.
Demorats don't have in mind any labor interests.

They aren't self serving scum who want the government to cradle them from cradle to grave with no effort on their own part.

>Redistribution of the means of production.
Which in STEM are the opportunities themselves. The valuable commodity in STEM are the workers themselves.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Kill yourself scum, you are complicit in the manipulation of standards and wages in STEM, you are a useful idiot for corporations who adore this Marxism stuff because it creates so many idiots like you.

Why do libshits assume that because I am right wing I am poor? Why do they assume to know what my economic interests are?

Jobs are not a means of production. valuable commodity=/=means of production. opportunities=/=means of production.

>noun: means of production
(especially in a political context) the facilities and resources for producing goods.
"in this society, the means of production are communally owned"

Learn to read.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

You are literally semantics.

In STEM, only the workers create value. Your ability to type logical statements is why you get paid, you are the means of production, stop denying this you are literally seeming ignorant and losing the argument harder.

Even then, how dare you not address how inegalitarian and how common these policies are and only in STEM. Do you really think you're getting away with this?

Quotas are Marxism. Deal with it.

>You are literally semantics.
No I'm not. I'm telling you the specifics of what Marx wrote and your telling me that:

>Quotas are Marxism
Show me where he says that. I dare you.

>22 million people
You mean niggers and tacos

Racial stability > Economic stability

sage

>profit overrides empathy or respect
its pretty neutral to me

This is mind numbing.

Computers aren't valuable without STEM workers, especially since IDEs are free. This means the STEM workers are where the value is. If the STEM workers are the means of production, then making it difficult or easier to get jobs here is redistributing the means of production.

STEM is unique not just because it's directly the knowledge held by them that's important but also because it's the only industry where quotas are so noticeable that white male STEM graduates are twice as likely to be unemployed. Marxists created this unemployment and so they started shit by attacking us.

When you fire the first shot, you don't get the right to pretend to be holier than thou and so knowledgeable about Marxism.

This is Marxism just like convincing people white males are the oppressors and everyone else is the oppressed is Marxism. You dodging this makes everyone very, very annoyed with you.

>Show me where he says that. I dare you.
Computers didn't even exist when capital was written... Do you actually believe giving me an impossible task is proving anything besides your immaturity?

>you can't climb Everest, therefore you can't climb this ant hill

>Computers aren't valuable without STEM workers, especially since IDEs are free
You could argue the same for most methods of production they all require labor.
>If the STEM workers are the means of production
>This means the STEM workers are where the value is.
Yes the labor is where the value comes from that's Marx 101 but it doesn't prove your point.
Which they aren't. Labor isn't the means of production. A factory would be the means of production, a mine, maybe even an office building but an individuals labor is not a means of production. And even if it is then it's one the workers already own so they don't need to seize it from the bourgeois.

>Computers didn't even exist when capital was written... Do you actually believe giving me an impossible task is proving anything besides your immaturity?
I said quotas not computers.

>If the STEM workers are the means of production, then making it difficult or easier to get jobs here is redistributing the means of production.
But that's false. See science and technology workers in the soviet union: there were no quotas or "redistribution of jobs" as you see it. You're just imposing what you see as marxism on marxist ideas, and I'm not even a commie.

>just like convincing people white males are the oppressors and everyone else is the oppressed is Marxism.
Where does marxism say that (not cultural marxism)?

wtf i love wasting my money on useless bureaucracies and giving my money to leeches now

You're an idiot.

> not cities sources
> even if all this were true, he still committed treason

its not all true

Why do liberals, deep down, hate the working class?

Why do they pursue policies that harm the working and middle class? NAFTA, TPP, illegal immigration, H1B visa abuse, etc etc etc