And another one bites the dust

And another one bites the dust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZXNqic_Zi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a Republican? Holy fuck.

>Joe: He broke me

No, we don't want this shitty murderer in the democrat party. Fuck off Joe.

PSYCHO JOE

TV RINO.

If Mika cucks him with a nigger, he's going Alt Right, though.

He definitely had some shit to do with that.

And two more take his place.

This

He didn't fucking sound like it, also the thumbnail makes him look like Piers Morgan

I was thinking the same. Hard to believe.

This, genuinely shocked.

Like this faggot was ever a republican and it wasn't just a stunt to make his network seem more balanced.

Like STFU.

People care less about what these people are doing than they care about what e-celebs are doing.

Awful 1 post by this Id slide thread.

I don't buy for one moment that he was a republican. If anything, he registered as a republican to vote for Trump in the primary assuming he would loose the general.

I'm jumping ship to the dems to to vote for the worst candidate in the primary next round

Why is Mika in the picture? Why not a close up shot?

He legitimately was a Republican, even got into office in Florida as a Republican. and then he killed his intern probably after she became pregnant or tried to blackmail him.

and then he ran away and started up as being the token Republicon on MSNBC, where he played a weak beta who is sputters and whimpers but is always defeated by the noble intellegentsia of the Left, acquiescing and agreeing in the most debased manner.

spbp

He needs a facelift too

Fpbp

But on second thought, he does fit in

Elephant cucks btfo

Good the more, crypto-dems and fagget cuckservative buckleyites are purged the better.

Definitely didn't see The Party Of Lincoln going down the drain like this

what took so long?

According to his wiki, he supported a bill, for the US to leave the UN.
If legit, he's not all bad. If not, then he's a calculating weasel

Yes, he used to be a Republican congressman before he became a tv personality.

Could've fooled me.

so long, Psycho Joe

older republicans are fucking cancer don't you guys get it? They all want everything to be Ronald Regan and get just as nasty with you as a liberal would for saying you like Trump.

>OH YA THIS IS DEF. NOT A PUBLICITY STUNT TO DRUM UP INTEREST IN THIS WINDBAGS BECAUSE MIKA JUST SIGNED A 3 BOOK DEAL

Sure it isnt.
Joe was always a neo-lib masquerading as a " moderate republican ". Neo-con/ neo-lib prowar cuntbags are the same thing anyways.
Ohhh and Mika!!! Sweet mika.
I cant even imagine all the sick shit the daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski had to do growing up.100% chance of molestation. Probably

Pic related: Her daddy funding and training Osama Bin Laden. Yep,that one.

Fucking rino faggot

He was a republican because it got him into office and then onto television. There are a lot of American politicians that don't give a shit about anything other than being a politician. They don't care what tag they wear. This one changed after getting pussy whipped though.

Psycho intern killer fake conservative abandons ship

he did try to be a little tough when he had Scarborough Country

Psycho Joe was a registered Republican but worked at MSNBC? He's obviously a RINO at best and a liar at worst.

case in point Comey. He went from a life long Republican to independent when his career started winding down.

Cuckservatives will have no home soon.

Finally. Fuck him.

uh the "everyone is leaving the GOP because of drumpf" was a thing over a year ago

how far are these guys behind?

This, democracy is a sham. All it is is a popularity contest about what is most popular with voter and only those that are willing to sink down and say what voter want instead of their personal beliefs get into office, biggest example is Clinton back during the elections with old video of her being anti-gay marriage and all kinds of other things.

tl;dr democracy is retarded and it's time for the fash reality.

how can we make this happen?

Fuck Psycho Joe

Who killed Lori Klausutis?

>im going to stop playing a republican on tv now

ok

>how far are these guys behind?
They missed the memo that the republicans don't represent the smug wealthy anymore, just the wealthy who use plenty of American workers.....

Like Dylan says...It might be the Devil, or it may be the Lord but we are going to have to serve somebody.....

I do like the current direction the Republicans have gone. I really like what the Democrats have been doing lately.

No

He made a half baked attempt at playing devil's advocate to all of the leftist agenda pushed by MSNBC and it only served to make the agenda more pushable when "a republican" couldn't defend a conservative point of view or just caved entirely to the "BUT COME ON" arguments.

Was he, dare I say, /ourRINO?

The little worm has his tenses mixed up.

I hope more """"republicans"""" quit the party and go democrat.

Please, traitors, out yourselves and destroy whatever power and influence you might have.

he's always welcome

and nothing of value was lost.

He can fuck the hell off.

Lets be real: no one gives a fuck about this uppity faggot.

Except all the cuckistanis here virulently claiming they don't care lamo

I think Moaning Joe is more apt.

About time... shit.

RINO. Few types I loathe more, frankly.

I'd actually forgotten he was a Republican at all. He's just another dirty libshit in Repub clothing, good riddance.

another neocon gone. good

The glasses gave it away as soon as he started putting them on. This is surprising or newsworthy how?

I am surprised because I had no idea he was a Republican in the first place.

it's about time. Maybe he can convince that other rino senator in his home state of Maine (Collins) to just become a dem already.

Party when! About time and I hope he takes all the RINOS with him.

idgaf about the republican party, but it does not surprise me at all that this coward is such an impotent, traitorous pussy.

Susan is actually a decent principled person. That's her only "problem", she puts principle ahead of party.

please shill harder

RINOs are not Republicans. That's why they are called RINOs.

Hes a democrat proxy, call them out when you see them.

ok
I know you guys are going to shit on me for saying this, but....

I want to fuck mika, something about her butchy haircut big tits that makes me want to gag her with my cock after banging her ass til shes sore

Anyone else feel that way?

Wonderful news! We're so much better off without this murderer.

He was an Alabama congressman.

He eventually killed his intern, quit politics, and joined a morning show.

He quietly divorced his spouse, as did Mika, and switched to the left, and decided to marry her.

drain it

case in point, Trump

he used to be a democrat

>He eventually killed his intern

It was bound to happen.

Gtfo!

kek, underrated

Now a Joe thread.

To be fair Trump has always held the same policies.
It's just that wanting to keep a secure border is so right wing now it's impossible to run on the (D) ticket.

>republican

I'm quite surprised to learn this.

>be neocon cuck
>get hired by MSBC to be the token republican
>shill for Bush throughout his presidency
>shill for neo-cons when running for president
>2015 happens
>Donald Trump runs for president
>MSNBC hates Trump
>get told by MSNBC to shill for Trump int he primaries so that Hillary would win
>Anything_for_ratings.jpg
>Trump wins primary
>start criticizing him for not being a neo con cuck
>thinks he would lose like MSNBC said
>he actually wins
>he's now presidnet
>he makes fun or your fuck buddy's horrible plastic surgery
>everyone now laughs at your guitar playing
>yfw

What a faggot, good riddance. A controlled opposition shill.

heh heh

kek

Sage

so trump is a democrat?

Yeah, it's fair to say. I think deep down, he doesn't fully believe in the Bannon alt-right type shit.

he was a republican?

I just thought he was larping very badly as one.

He was a Republican congressman you fucking retard.

Related... youtube.com/watch?v=mZXNqic_Zi8

He's a democrat like his father, which is to say an old time democrat. His policies and positions were practically mainstream back in the 50s. It amazes me how stupid the current batch of democrats are to their own party.

Fucking kek