/brg/ Boston Rally General:

On Aug 19th, the 2nd free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.
In light of the recent attacks on the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, the Free Speech Movement is gathering in Boston to reassert their right to the most basic necessity of civil society. Libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, Trump supporters or anyone else who enjoys their right to free speech are encouraged to attend.
Come and listen to our speakers (list will be out soon), come to network and befriend others who share your views, come for good food, and come to stand up against ANTIFA terrorism.
DATE AND TIME OF RALLY
9/19/2017 12PM-5PM
DO’S AND DONT’S (READ THIS IF NOTHING ELSE!)
DO NOT: Any illegal weapons in the State of MA.
DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive.
DO NOT: Behave in a manner that makes you look bad.
DO: Arrive as early as possible.
DO: Bring flags and signs with poles.
DO: Dress NORMAL.
DO: Bring water and food to share to make friends.
DO: Livestream, Film, and Photograph everything
DO: Get the message out there!
Items To Bring
ESSENTIAL
-Umbrella+raincoat (just in case)
-Sensible shoes or boots
-Normal clothing.
RECOMMENDED
-Creative signs or banners
-Flags with poles [Bring multiple if you can!]
-Water www.faceberg.com/BostonFreeSpeech/
twitter.com/NFSMOfficial
Discord: FcZQEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI
youtube.com/watch?v=TTJf7T7e7lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woops, Date is 8/19/17

I might go to this

Bring a helmet

So in short, with your rules you want us to be cucks?

Not a joke, wear a helmet.

Don't let some faggot bikelock you when you're not looking.

You fags made a mockery of this last time
I showed up and looked around then left. Sage

We will see communist nigger taizon wallace counter protest this
Pic related.

Less kekistan this time for the love of god.

There was only 2 kekistan flags last time we need atleast 4 this time.

Oh is that the planned parenthood on Comm Ave?

The worst part of this picture might be that someone put up a Breakfast Club poster.

This the last one the oath cuckers ran the show it was literally Muh based nigger in a Trump hat the rally. i did get to talk with sam hyde about white nationalism which was pretty cool but other than that it was cringey af

Oh and one dude from antifa was playing some breddy gud grindcore right near our side.

Oathkeepers aren't going to be running the show this time. Militiamen are welcome to attend, but they aren't in charge.

See you tell me that but i feel like if i show up again im going to see a bunch of OK and that kike with the eye patch

When are you going to show up with this flag?

Well I guess the only way to find out is if you show up. Also, don't knock the pirate, he was pretty kek-worthy. The other OK's were kinda obnoxious, they were overbearing. We have decided that due to the following, they are not going to be invited back as any part of the official 'in charge' people:

1. That hispanic OK who choked out the kekistani in Texas

2. The fact they basically tried to hijack our rally and kept cucking us whenever AntiFA would pull shit.

No more. If AntiFA throws a punch, we throw back.

Fuck yhis shit. Anyifas not playing around its time to take. Some of their blood now. Slaughter a few ondite offsite. Kill em all. Michigan is coming

Fucking man fingers and phone texting

You fuckin' what m8.

>"normal" clothing

so in other words you dont want black people or muslims?

so in other words this is just another nazi rally?

oh, okay. i'll be SURE to show up with a sawed-off crowbar or two. say goodbye to your braincells you fascist fucks

Oh yeah, this guy, forgot about him. That was some half-decent tunes he had.

>DO: Livestream, Film, and Photograph everything

yes so more nazis can get arrested for acting like idiots because fellow nazis posted videos on SM.
So glad my grand pappy whooped your asses in WW2
God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll for your class Sup Forums

no need to roll. 1 class all the way mother fucker!

rollin'

awesome, i love watching you sentient failures get BTFO by antifa everytime. Maybe more than 12 of you gutter garbage will show up this time

this...whats better than watching a bunch of misguided whiny faggots kick the snot out of nazi wanna be's

You really gonna do this cringy shit again?

>get BTFO by antifa everytime.

>youtube.com/watch?v=c8GVtXfATtI

Roll

I've seen that nigger IRL!!

I hope the fat old guy with the radio shows up again lel

Yeah, no. Last time AntiFA showed up to an event we were at (although we didn't organize it) one got so triggered he ran off hyperventilating and nearly got lanced by a dude with a flagpole.

This video starts with /ourguy/, some homeless dude, asking AntiFA if they have bike locks, and ends with Big Bird getting freaked out: youtube.com/watch?v=TTJf7T7e7lw

DONT GO TO BOSTON COMMON

Rollin

roll

Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to spread this on my fb page and let my antifa chapter know you guys are having a klan meeting. Have fun get the shit kicked out of you. ;)

Please no kekistan shit, leave it at home, I'd rather you bring an SS uniform than a kekistan flag this round

bump

>I'd rather you bring an SS uniform
Optics, man.

LOL, AntiFA fags couldn't beat up a cripple in a wheelchair.

This

you are white people who hate yourselves vs white people who love themselves, you can never win because again you hate yourselves kys you fucking faggot

Gonna be good boys

I'll be streaming on periscope on TheMissTrixie

Fucking hell, this better not be a gay ass larp session like last time

Oh, it will be. I'm gonna bring my Pepe mask and fill my pants pockets with spaghetti like Filthy Frank.

Show up and it will be. :^)

The last rally was so fucking gay, this one will be worse. Gonna suck oathcuck cock again so they can protect the poor antifa from nasty wacists?

roll