BEING FAT IS PERFECTLY FINE

SEXY is not a size; every calorie is not a war, your body is not a battleground. Your value is not measured in pounds. You are just as beautiful as any other woman... And the right man knows it.

>BEING FAT IS PERFECTLY FINE

>be 142kg and have diabeetus

no it is absolutely not
being fat makes me suicidal as fuck

Weighing over 300 pounds and having diabetes does not mean your unhealthy you need to love your body for the way it is

I like how this only applies to women who think they're entitled to male models

I'm 235 lbs and my chest still hurts everyday, and I have awful stamina in everything I do. I bought into the whole fat acceptance bullshit before, and I've been paying for it with my health ever since.

>rocks back and forth in corner
>"I'M JUST AS BEAUTIFUL AS ANY WOMAN"
>"MEN SHOULD LOVE A WOMAN NO MATTER HOW HEAVY SHE IS"
>"DIABETES IS JUST A MYTH PERPETRATED BY SOCIETY"
>continues to waddle in denial

notice how the man in that picture is fit as fuck
the message is very clear: men still need to be attractive, but women can destroy their bodies and men are supposed to just accept it and settle

That was a good post. Thanks for the kek.

/thread

I actually got the message and pic from facegoy and the person who posted it is a man

Is it a nigger thread?

>Woman is a fucking sea-cow
>Man looks like he was carved by fucking Michelangelo (who was black)
Seriously, Women?
You had one criterion, and you couldn't stick to it? Don't be fat, and not even like super fit or anything, just not too fat.

You guys fap too little. I went from 220 to 140 pounds doing that.

Why lie to people. That just hurts them. Women are mainly valued on aesthetic and beauty. Lying to fat women is just cruel.

Never feel sorry for someone with type 2 diabeetus. They earned it.

can't even reach my dick anymore

"Sexy is not a size" as long as you don't have a standard. Hit a gym you fat disgusting whorebag. Do something to make yourself more attractive to the men around you rather than pretending being on the verge of a fucking heart attack every second of the day is somehow desirable.

being fat is a fucking health issue

Niggers love fat disgusting women. For one, because they remind them of their fat, disgusting single mothers. Also, they'll fuck anything.

Maybe get into making kefir at home.
Better gut microbiome -> less bacteria to twist your brain into craving sugar and shit> will power actually becoming possible.

WHEN YOU ARE FAT
AND YOUR BODY CAN NO LONGER MAINTAIN ITSELF
BECAUSE YOUR BODY HAS CONTINUED TO GROW AS IT HAS TAKEN ON SO MUCH FAT
AND YOUR HEART HAS WEAKENED IN ITS FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO KEEP UP
SHIT LIKE PIC RELATED HAPPENS
>fat but fit is a thing!
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFCUKYOUFUCKYOU

To me, it seems fat acceptance is being pushed in part by supplement companies that play on the obvious, and food manufacturers that are unwilling to invest in desiccants other than soy lecithin and other soy derivatives.

It is unhealthy, which is why it is generally considered unattractive. If you are overweight, no amount of social engineering is going to help you accept yourself. You either ignore the problem and just be who you are and accept the way people treat you, or you re-engineer yourself to match the standards set upon you by society. Its up to you, but the latter is only going to grow more difficult with time due to some very maligned interests within medicine and food production.

Funny how these fat acceptance movements are always geared toward lazy women. As soon as these idiots start finding overweight men attractive I will take them seriously.

i didn't know there was obesity tiers

Yeah, there used to be 3 classes, there are now 4 classes (official medical doctrine has yet to catch up, this shit takes a bit of time) because of how unbelievably fat more and more people are.

>t. physiotherapist who fucking HATES fat people

Being fat should -result- in a fine.

>You are just as beautiful as any other woman
I may be fat but that doesn't make me a woman.

Wrong message you fucking parasite.

THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.
NEVER ACCEPT YOURSELF AS YOU CURRENTLY ARE.
THERE EXISTS A TOMORROW YOU WHO IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY YOU.
THERE'S A BETTER LIFE THAN THE LIFE YOU'RE LIVING.

NEVER
STOP
IMPROVING.

Stagnation is not an option.

> Human beings are now so fat that they have had to come up with a whole new classification for how fat they are.

I want to fucking die.

JESUS

biofuel from obese people when?

How come this logic doesn't apply to men? These shitty fat acceptance memes are always featuring a fat women with a muscular fit man.

dirty fuel that would probably emit toxic fumes when combusted
fats are worth NOTHING

lipids are a social construct shitlord

Like fuck it doesn't.
I see just as many fat male patients as I do fat female patients and they're just as complacent with their wrecked bodies as the women are. At least the fate women have SOME small modicum of blame they can reasonably place on hormone disadvantages and a biological predisposition to store more fat and struggle to build more muscle than men (though NONE of this is an excuse for obesity), the men have biological advantages and squander them. Fat people squander everything, including resources that fit people could actually do good with.

do you even cell membrane bro
fats are important

Sometimes I wish I had gone into accounting.

By "fats" I meant "fat people."
They don't deserve to be called people. I call them "fats" in my head.

just do research or biotech m8

Amputee checking in, fucking truth.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR OBESITY

holy fucking fuck the damn what the god damn huh?

Shit now I never want to drink soda ever again

jesus christ, wtf is wrong with ameriboils?

go anywhere but here faggot

>BEING FAT IS PERFECTLY FINE
stopped reading. did check the flag, suprised it wasnt a leaf.
sage

>being so fat your blood is literally lard
That's impressive if nothing else. Someone really had dedication to eating absolutely obscene amounts of food

So let me get this straight, dealing with fat people at work pisses you off so much, that you got a folder with pictures of fat people?

"Eat whatever you want, and don't exercise goyim"

>Being a fat woman is fine
>Male model is ripped and a nigger
Good job at being fat hypocrites, Tumblr.

Checked
&
kek'd

diet and exercise worked for me, idk what the Jew is doing

Cool slide thread, bud. Sage

LOL genius! Makes me think everyone in the matrix pods should have been morbidly obese. Can you imagine haha

Fucking jewish headlines.
>telling fatties to eat better and exercise isn't enough
>actually dieting and exercising isn't enough
one of these things is not like the others

Legitimatly curious:

The picture implies the nigger is expected to put the effort in and work out at the gym to stay fit.... while the sheeboon is just expected to eat enough to have a fat ass?

Retarded logic. If I'm going to the gym fuckin 5 days a week, I expect the girl I'm with to workout as well.

How about not overeating?

What happened user?

Oh snap.

Yes. Your body will break down from eating too much. In fact, if you eat at the appropriate level of calories you need, your body will remain healthy barring genetic diseases. Love your body the way it is! Don't burden it with too many calories!

Remember, addictions are harmful! Don't over eat! Don't smoke! Don't do drugs! Take control of your life!

That ham beast looks like she's thinking about eating that kike.

>sheboon
That's a white chick bro

I need to get thin Sup Forums but i also work.

how do i become a human being and become capable of living

pls help

Who is this semen demon?

Being chubby is okay only for women. It makes them look more fertile up to a point. Obese women are disgusting but chubby ones with good bust/waist/hips ratios are pure sex.

I would bang the wheelchair cripple apart from they smell really bad. Have you ever smelt a wheelchair cripple? They smell like stale piss and shit.

Stop shoveling everything in sight into your holes.

>t. guy that snaps your neck if you talk to him before he got his morning coffee
Wall-E got a similar angle. One can only dream.

Why are black women almost twice as likely to be obese as white women? Biological or cultural difference?

this
That, not eating sugar/grains + processed shit and you won't need to do anything really.

Peripheral Edema
>Peripheral edema is edema (accumulation of fluid causing swelling) in tissues perfused by the peripheral vascular system, usually in the lower limbs. In the most dependent parts of the body (those hanging distally), it may be called dependent edema.

Edema is a natural consequence of swelling caused by injury.

Now, imagine that you are so fucking fat that the tension of your girth is forcing the cells making up your body to expel their liquid contents, that your extra cellular fluid has built up so much that you are swollen and saggy/soggy and that fluid begins to actually weep out of you and you have sticky pools of fluid that leak out of your bloated, pitting flesh. Because you are so. Fucking. Fat. I've seen it. I've had to stick my hands into that fluid. It's like silicone oil, in my experience.

kek, someone actually believes this out there. blows muh mind seeing men that are in shape going with fat fucks

Can we use fat from these whales as a new source of fuel?

This is almost correct.
I fucking love FPH threads on /fit/ and I've accumulated a lot of ammo for those.
But I spend hours posting on a Lebonese poodle breeding advice site, what would you expect?

Everything, including diet. Because they eat so much junk it inflates their fatness

DID SOMEBODY SAY INFLATE!!

Oh boy, that picture is about the pinnacle of fucking kikery. You can't go much deeper into the mind controlling of womyn than that.

> well bodied guy check
> fat woman check
> guy is black check
> woman is white check
> picture is black and white to hide ugly skin and to make a statement check again

I swear to god this is the endgame of the world as they would want it. Women horribly ugly and fatter by the generation whilst fucking increasingly racial inferior guys under the fallacy that "these are real men"

Is that the weeaboo from Tucker's show?

JESUS

Might as well just put that thing down like you would a horse with a broken leg, fuck.

I mean i get it, having to touch them all day must suck. And if you say anything you'll get treated like some kind of monster. And the same excuses all day. Whatever floats your boat man. I would overcompensate and develop an anorexia fetish desu.

Andrew dobson a pervert sjw with an inflation fetish who lives on neet bux

Fetishes in general are degenerate, especially shit like that.

thank you user, for ruining my evening

You know the fattest Americans I have met work in the department of homeland security... they are absolute land whales.

Posted by a fat girl.

Thank you for telling the truth user. Ily bby. Clean your room

>being so fat your blood is literally lard
Sounds like those grade school jokes kids tell, YIKES....

I wonder if it'd be tasty to cook with.

Being fat is a problem you delusional cunt.

I was 118kg at the start of 2017. Im down 15kg. I now sleep better as i snore less. I have more energy. My thighs are not so chaffed. I am not panting from walking up stairs. I have less headaches. My erection is harder. I feel alot fucking better and im far from finished. There is now such thing as a healthy fat person and there is no such thing as thin privilegde.

Tl;dr you're a delusional fat cunt