ELSAGATE: What Is This Shit?

>my spidey senses tell me these are videos made from pedo-ring -participants
>they're meant for "grooming"
>the color scheme and familiar colors essentially hypnotize the child
>they have a disturbing effect on children, going from enjoyable to shocking while mixing in inappropriate touching
>I believe they were meant for "insiders" that were "in-the-know" and were never meant to be overly popular but did and then were exposed
>they're definitely not innocent guffaws nor are they the work of a couple demented perverts, they were planned and supported by outside sources
>mainly Russian and Eastern European pedo networks, of which, I am not too familiar
What else do we know or have we deduced from these videos and their makers? Which are the most disturbing ones? What other things like this are hiding in plain sight? Whatchas have anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&feature=youtu.be
imgur.com/a/AcD2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>the color scheme and familiar colors essentially hypnotize the child
I mean:
>the color scheme and familiar characters essentially hypnotize the child

OP, your topic sucks. I'm changing it. Now we're going to discuss how awful Caillou is. Who paid someone money to create this show?

Or maybe they're clickbait designed to attract clicks from LITERAL CHILDREN made by pajeets with a pirated copy of Autodesk who want to make money. Must be a pedophile conspiracy, though.

bump

>Now we're going to discuss how awful Caillou is.
that show is universally fuckin hated isn't it?

>Or maybe they're clickbait designed to attract clicks from LITERAL CHILDREN made by pajeets with a pirated copy of Autodesk who want to make money. Must be a pedophile conspiracy, though.
Maybe.
I'm just going by Occams razor that the smaller conspiracy is the more plausible one, but that's working off limited evidence.
Have any other thoughts?

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded? God damn. You guys think literally everything relating to children secretly ties into kiddie fiddling.

Have you watched the videos?
Random digits being cut off, w/ no plot purpose, followed by tits being magically enhanced and then grabbed by minors?

You are not using occam's razor you stupid shit. Why do conspiracy theorists love saying that like it makes them sound smart? "Well, a pedophile ring just makes the most sense!" is not occam's razor. It's a retard with paranoid schizophrenia's random musings. The most plausible explanation is these fags have been trying to draw children's attention with these silly dumb videos for a long time now, and they're working on perfecting the formula since kids make up a huge previously untapped demographic. They do this with every type of video which is why you see like 30 types of the same channel idea done over and over again.

Stop being a fucking conspiracy retard.

>be 4 years old
>completely bald
What cancer did that little shit have?

I think some of it ill admit is way too weird, but when I was a kid me and my friends were into all kinds of weird shit. Like I had a bug candy maker, a toy bug making oven (boys version of easy bake oven). A zombie head toy thing that pulsed and leaked blood and bugs came out n shit. nickelodeon was huge with slime and other gross shit. Pretty standard stuff for kids, as long as they're sane to begin with, I can see how it would be bad for maladjusted kids.

Social Engineering & Brainwashing. It's also connected to Disney.

Recent KB:

SLAMMMMMING

why do needles seem to be a common theme?

every kid plays doctor, the needle is a part of the kit, as to the hyper fascination with it... no idea. Conditioning to be less afraid of it? Doesn't explain the fear the kids still show.

but muh...

normalize penetration. make it seem normal for people to stick objects inside them, either it be drugs or dick

>my spidey senses tell me these are videos made from pedo-ring

Better check it again, it's the same shady foreign dudes driving minivans as ice cream trucks and selling cheap fidget spinners at public events.

>I believe they were meant for "insiders" that were "in-the-know" and were never meant to be overly popular but did and then were exposed
This entire sentence is just so stupid and if you can't see how delusional you are then there is no helping you.

Did we ever figure out these vids?
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&feature=youtu.be

Also, why did the mods sperg out and fucking perma ban people for talking about any of this YT shit?

>Gadsen
I've only ever seen a shill use that flag.

DAILY REMINDER THAN H3H3 IS A KIKE AND HE MADE IT ALL UP
THERE IS NO ELSAGATE
ITS JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Point and case:

I remember being fucking 5, watching this shit, and legitimately hating it form the depths of my very being.
So yeah, seems its universally hated

Not again...plz no...

Hey i have to get a part time job to support me and my aunt, ok? Taking pictures of myself fighting criminals isn't enough.

we need more of this type of spiderman

Why do you guys love the idea of villains leaving their super spooky secret clues on the internet so you can play internet detective? I don't get it.

Real life pedophiles don't leave scooby doo shit for you to find. They'll just fucking rape kids in private. Not once have these silly goose chases lead to anything real. Just imaginary fighting against pedophiles.

based Seanbaby

*DING* *DING* *DING*

TIME TO GO DILATE

>You are not using occam's razor you stupid shit.
Sorry my friend but I don't think you understand what occams razor is. Its when two theories EQUALLY account for ALL the information given, than you go with the theory which has the least steps/components.
Your theory would be more plausible given that principle, but you're not accounting for all the information, for your theory to work, key information must be ignored
BTW, hows grade ten treating you?

>Why do you guys love the idea of villains leaving their super spooky secret clues on the internet so you can play internet detective? I don't get it.
We don't. As I said in the OP i believe regular folks were never supposed to catch on.
Do you have any idea how much grooming happens in pedophilia?
This ain't like niggers gangbanging a white bitch.

Kill yourself you dumb fuck.
I can't believe I have to share a planet with people this retarded.

Alright if I agree to that will you fuck off for a lil bit?

Actually pedos put all kinds of shit on the internet, going back to usenet days. Now they are on the derpweb and I read some post-graduate chick's article about how she was doing research and the shit she read/found on these forums.

>I read some post-graduate chick's article about how she was doing research and the shit she read/found on these forums
Have it?

Well yes yellow attracts children and children love anything they see on tv

this link will have alot of info posted from previous threads.

imgur.com/a/AcD2Y

Why? SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SHIT