Is the Kosher - Tax Real?

Every time I try to find information on this the only thing that comes up is "myth".

Even the neo-nazi fag website don't have a shit piece of information that isnt biased or full of dog shit.

If it is real why in the fuck is it out in the open for everyone to see. How dumb is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecGWikgw3jw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

The food company has to pay a rabbi to make that food kosher, they pass those costs onto you. That's the kosher tax. It's not fucking rocket surgery.

It's only
.00000000000000000065 of a cent goy

You can willingly do this I'm sure. If people willingly do this why is it a fucking problem. Sounds retarded.

It just means no pork so it's ok for jews to eat. Could be there only because it contains no pork or whatever. Vegan lamewads use it to make sure nobody is sneaking meat into their food, too.
You honestly believe there's some jew rabbi at the end of the fucking line at the pickle factory jew blessing each jar? And one at every single other factory, jew blessing every single package of everything? Lmao

Because it's a racket, the rabbis will say that if you don't become kosher, they'll tell the jewish community and have you labeled an anti-semit and boycotted.

Years ago I saw an article about a rabbi that brings in $6 million a year from kosher coca cola (or maybe it was pepsi?). The joke on Sup Forums was you know he's lying about how much he makes because he used "six gorillian." Not having any luck finding it though.

No, they just come by yearly and bless all the machines. No way jews would actually do work, come on now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecGWikgw3jw

Well now we're discussing something. The Jews in NYC boycott all German products. But what's funny is I still see Mercedes rolling around NYC.

>boycotted
>by jews
Boo hoo i guess.
>Who will ever buy our products, only while on sale, with coupons or fraudulently acquired welfare benefits now!?

The threat works, shlomo. Try to go to the grocery store and buy shit that isn't kosher stamped.

>come by yearly and bless all the machines
That's not how it works. You can't send a pig through a bacon making machine a jew blessed and it magically becomes kosher. There's a process to it. The label on your food means it doesn't have pork in it.

Obviously they aren't blessing pork products or cheese burgers. You don't understand what kosher means.

The stamp goes on anything without pork. It's that simple. That's why pic in op says *not acceptable for meat. All the pickles have the kosher symbol. You know why some are called kosher on the label? It has garlic in it. Jews do a million tricky things, the kosher label thing isn't one of them.

So you believe companies just stamp it on any product without pork? There's no rabbi or kosher board involved?

Exactly, its an extortion racket.

"you goyim vant to zell to our people, yes? well you must give us our cut"

>You don't understand what kosher means.
Google it. There's no "blessing". Meat needs to be slaughtered by a special jew to be kosher. Other than that everything just has to be made on things that don't touch non special jew slaughtered meat.

Even then How the fuck does this work..
1 cent every time you stamp one bottle... Every stamp cost one millionth of a cent. How is this even regulated or paid for..

I'm sure there's some jew that writes a letter or some shit, they tell him it's all good. He never checks, he just collects money for some reason.

>I'm sure there's some jew that writes a letter or some shit, they tell him it's all good. He never checks, he just collects money for some reason.

That's the racket. We pay that money with increased prices when we buy foods with the kosher seal on it. Why is that so hard to understand?

There's more to kosher than just no pork. Grew up in NYC surrounded by hebes and I could tell you all their idiotic rules.

Kosher tax is real as a heart attack. They cleverly named the company that collects it the "federal" reserve.

There's a Jew who keeps track of it all for free

Well, for a small fee. Nothing's free, goy

its a much bigger racket than you think. It's to allow animal sacrifice with groups like peta running around in America. Every place that does kosher food has multiple shochet employed.

You're a fucking idiot, who has never had anything certified kosher. They absolutely DO charge you a jew fee to BLESS YOUR FUCKING MACHINES, and if you DARE run anything non-kosher through them they have to come back and bless them again before anything kosher can be made. There's also a water purge blessing and other jew bullshit that all has a separate fee involved. You're a fucking stupid dick.

where the fuck is the information on this.

Go to some of the kosher certification websites, you can see their application process.

>It just means no pork so it's ok for jews to eat.
Then why is there a kosher mark on nearly every fucking dairy product, chicken eggs, some beer, etc.? Besides the fact that kosher rules extend far beyond "no pork," the whole thing is a way for Jewish organizations to leech off of gentile-run corporations without even having to do any work.

I didn't read anything on the internet, I have a small business that makes technically a food product with less than $1M in annual sales at the time I looked into getting the kosher certification. The cheapest jewbag I found wanted over $30K for the first year. The problem is (((most))) of the major retailers require/prefer it.

At least they don't make you pay in milimeters of foreskin.

It's a certification, like "certified organic", but ensures that it doesn't contain pork or shellfish or other foods Jews can't eat. E.g. the Heinz pork-and-beans don't have it, but the Heinz regular beans do. The food companies don't have to be certified kosher, but they'll lose a little bit of sales. Some do it, some don't.

Kosher stuff usually isn't more expensive than most of its competition; if it was then buying it would be disincentivized. Corporations willingly pay for the stamp because the price is a pittance for them and then Jews won't boycott or blackmail them.

That's pretty disturbing... Why would any company give a fuck about paying for this though. If Jews make up only 2 - 3 % of America why would it be important a company to pay for this. I find it hard that a jewish boycott would end an American Company.

Cost/benefit

There's kind of different levels of kosher. There's "take our word for it, it's kosher" where a company claims that they're kosher without any certifying (e.g. Hebrew National). This is good enough for some, but not really the religious ones.

Then there's the O-U and the like, which is the Union of Orthodox Rabbis and the like who are supposed to inspect equipment to make sure there's no mixing of meat and dairy (cheeseburgers are a no-no) and that all ingredients derived from animals (e.g. glycerine) are also sourced kosher. That's what the real Jews look for. Of course, that inspection doesn't come cheap and nothing is free, goy.

There are plenty companies that do without it, they just don't get to have wide distribution.

Kosher is a scheme to extract $ from Goyim.

DON'T IGNORE THIS. These WILL change your life for the BETTER, but only if you want it.
Each video holds innumerable strength, and in totality; you will grow stronger than you seek.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>cheeseburgers are a no-no
Oh man I never thought of that.

You're making me want to keep a sack of cheap micky ds cheesburgers in my car to huck at the houses of those ugly fucking orthodox kikes when they're not looking.

It's fake on account of the fact that if the cost of getting kosher-certified was higher than the extra profit from the resulting sales then nobody would kosher-certify, and kosher-certified food is no more expensive than anything else. Also notice how there is no presented or assumed benefit to kosher food, it's always painted just as what it is: a religious thing.
Therefore, it is a myth.

Have you ever met jews before?

>oh, is that your new car?
yeah, that's my new car
>oh, I liked the old one what happened to it
something with the radiator, it was time for a new one
>oh, you know that doesn't look like a very nice car
it's alright it works
>where'd you get it
Cohen Motors
>Cohen?
yeah
>OH! COHEN! I didn't know that...
>You mean down on route 20?
yeah
>Oh yeah, I know Mark. Yeah.
>That's a nice car!

Only in america.

The reason some dairy stuff has to be marked is the stupid no mixing meat and dairy stuff. If you've ever eaten in a kosher restaurant, you will find that they only use non-dairy creamers for the coffee. Beer has yeast in it so it can't be drunk during Passover. Eggs are marked parve which means they're neither meat or dairy so can be used with either, but not both.

Yeah, if you're making something that is sold to another company that goes into the preparation of something else, then your product has to be kosher in order for their product to be kosher.

True, but there's also otherthings like equipment used for non-kosher stuff can't be used for preparing kosher products.

That's a synopsis of an actual conversation I heard in the orthojew section of town. I would have burst out laughing but it's easy to forget how jewish they are.

this is wrong you need to have certified shochet employed in every facility that prepares kosher food.

do they bless it every day or something

they do the slaughtering. if there is no slaughtering to be done then they are there like full time inspectors making sure everything is jew approved. Muslims have the same racket with the halal markets.