OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWR8VLHRtEk
youtube.com/watch?v=TVJcHA7WXtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEJA WOO

Bump

It's fucking over for Drumpf. He has been confirmed for working with the russians and he will be impeached. Eat it drumpfshits.

Drumpf.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

“Drumpfshits”? That’s a new one. Have a (you).

Leftists are mentally ill lmao

I migrated to this thread legally.

shills out in full force

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

They love this shit. They thrive off trolling and shilling.
The pussy tape, the Comey firing, etc. Any chance they get, they do this.

Trump shills will try to slide this thread UNFAIRLY.

This one actually has backing. You guys are so fucked and still blind.

been looking for this

A proud drumpfkin whenever I see liberal meltdown.

Pretty soon we're going to have to admit that no matter what they find on Russian interference/collusion that we literally don't care.

I really don't care at all. Our guy won and the Supreme Court is secure for at least 4 years.

Eventually the liberals are going to start asking "How much proof will it take for you to care?"

And I'll get to look at them and say "Darling, I just don't give a damn. We won."

>collusion isn't a crime!
>it's not solicitation if she started it!
>oppo research doesn't have monetary value!
>niggers tongue my anus!

Am I missing any?

Did Russia diddle you when you were younger?

Drumpf BTFO!

Goddammit, the nigger on The Five has GOT TO GO.

I can't stand this guy. Ruining cozy discussions.

juan manages to be more and more retarded each day. it's impressive in a way

She couldn't even graduate from the Electoral College. Pathetic!

>Nasty Woman t-shirt
>To support nasty women who get abortions

The optics on this are so awful.

They can't rebrand our insults. They always try and fail, bigly.

>This one actually has backing
Yes... SURELY this will be the one...

>Hurr durr insults
Stay mad retard.

It's a lot of noise, but these aren't the violations that will bring them down.

>Waaaah I like my huboxes
Grow up or leave Sup Forums

You seem to be ignoring that this keeps getting bigger and bigger and remember when you guys were saying that they had no connection to the campaign, well now they do.

Persuasion gone horribly wrong.jpg

Trump will never get to 1235 delegates. Say hello to President ¡Jeb!

>they had no connection to the campaign, well now they do.
Sorry sweetie, but still no. Keep trying though.

This is pretty much it. This place is filled with Cucks that love the dick. They can't help wanting to suck cock.

We also don't care at all. The only time we'll start to be concerned/care is if they try to impeach him.

Call me when they have the house votes bro.

Did you not read the emails, oh wait are those fake news?

>We also don't care at all.
Yeah this is the fantastic excuse of a cornered cuck.

Asking for research on Clinton isn't illegal. Try again?

Leftist Liberal faggot calling others cucks? Projection?

You could show me all the evidence that everybody was working together and knew about it and I still wouldn't care. Because we won.

Hack me harder daddy and save the supreme court. You think they're going to try and remove Gorsuch too?

It is when you are colluding with Russia.
You are wrong, but that is what is to be expected from a cuck. I am a republican and always have been but I know when I made a mistake.

And they don't stop comin'

youtube.com/watch?v=lWR8VLHRtEk

>Mr. President, build that wall!

Anderson Cooper and CNN are LAUGHING at the supposed defense of Trump Jr's emails

youtube.com/watch?v=TVJcHA7WXtI

The comment section is roasting drumpfites.

>Because we won.
Not the next time you small sighted cuck. Holy shit, the republicans need to start cutting this cucks from the inside. You guys sound as insane as democrats.

That is just sad.

So she just.. memed herself?
Why is left so retarded?

Based Tucker supporting Assad

>the delusion in this thread

Trump could rape a refugee on live TV and i'd vote straight ticket republican.

I want that fucking wall and nothing else matters.

nothingburger. I want the Muslim ban, which is 90% of the way there. don't give a fuck about russia.

in fact 80% of people don't give a shit aboot these latest leaks anymore. every supposed 'bombshell' has turned out to be nothing, yet the media and CTR parades around like it's something big.

Okay? Just because you are a cock sucker doesn't mean all republicans are. I trusted the orange fuck once with my vote and he has stepped all over it. He can fuck himself with all this cock sucking cuckbois.

I made a meme lads

I wonder if this poster really voted Trump!?!?!

You can say the same thing about Clinton's emails, but guess what you are a hypocrite.

Former Drumpf voter here. I'm a white rural and suburban voter just like you. I really trusted him with my vote. But it turns out that he really duped all of us. He is the worst president that we've ever had in at least 400 years. Madam will rightfully be president in 2020.

>Hurr??!? All republicans must be cock suckers like me
Fuck you, you aren't American.

Any guesses on who were the 3 advisers in the White House that talked to the New York Times about the Trump Jr story?

>Madam will rightfully be president in 2020.
Fuck off just because I dislike what Trump has done doesn't mean I'll elect a woman.

they mostly did turn out to be nothing. that wasn't why I didn't support her though. you can't change the fact that most people just don't care anymore.
>CTR assblasted that the latest 'scoop' has no traction

Former Drumpf voter here. I'm a white rural and suburban voter just like you. I really trusted him with my vote. But it turns out that he really duped all of us. He is the worst president that we've ever had in at least 400 years. Madam will rightfully be president in 2020.

Mental illness: the post.

>you can't change the fact that most people just don't care anymore.
But they do and this will escalate, they had nothing and him before but now they do. He will be remembered as a fucking traitor.
Cuck: The post.

Can you stop with the spam? This is a discussion board not a stupid hugbox.

OVER FOR DRUMPFY WUMPFY TIME TO WAKE UP SWEETIEFLAKES BERNIE/WARREN 2020 START GETTING USED TO IT

DONALD DRUMPF EATS STEAK WITH A KNIFE AND FORK AND PUTS KETCHUP ON IT. EVEN WORSE, HE TAKES TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WHEN EVERYBODY HAS ONLY ONE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER VOTED FOR THIS ORANGE FUCKTARD. MADAM WAS OBVIOUSLY CORRECT. FUCK THE DEPLORABLES, WHEN CAN HILLDAWG RIGHTFULLY RECLAIM HER TITLE AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. THE RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, ABELISM, COMMIEPHOBIA, JOURNOPHOBIA, PEDOPHOBIA AND ANTI SEMISTISM OF THE GRONULF GRAMPF ADMINISTRATION HAS TO STOP SO WE CAN WORK TOWARDS A MUCH MORE PROGRESSIVE FUTURE.

Underrated.

despite the THE RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, ABELISM, COMMIEPHOBIA, JOURNOPHOBIA, PEDOPHOBIA AND ANTI SEMISTISM OF THE GRONULF GRAMPF ADMINISTRATION, WE WILL SEE A MASSIVE PROGRESSIVE SHIFT TOWARDS GREAT LEADERS AND VISIONARIES LIKE STALIN AND MAO IN THE FUTURE, LED BY THE PEACEFUL WORKERS PRTESTS OF THE GREAT WORKERS REVOLUTIONARIES HILLDAWG 'HILLARY' CLINTON. THIS BRIGHT FUTURE WILL ALLOW US TO STOP JUDGING EACH OTHER ON THINGS LIKE MERIT AND HARD WORK, AND THE OPPRESSED WILL FINALLY BE ALLOWED TO ACCRUE WEALTH. GRIMPLE GRIMPG IS DONE! WE NEED TO START A COMMUNISM REVOLUTION NOW.

Three minutes late. Did Hannity mention Joe yet?

It's real news it just doesn't mean anything. If it did demoshits would have done something about it a long time ago. This was released by Trump, when he gets bored for a couple days he causes a media shitstorm because making liberals chimp out is his hobby.

No, no they did not. There is a whole meme about it that floats around here, they must be a new hire.

It was released by Jr because the New York Times already had those emails.

*DING* *DING* *DING*

TIME TO GO DILATE AGAIN

CHANGE YOUR PADS!

>Anyone who doesn't agree with my retarded president is a democrat

Holy fuck just grow up already. You aren't a true republican, just call yourself Trumpcucks or something.

SHUT UP DEPLORABLE PIECE OF SHIT! I'M A RURAL WHITE JUST LIKE YOu!

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

You know, even if I leveled with liberals and said "yeah, ok. Russia might have meddled.", I'd go on to say "Why the fuck should I care?".

Seriously. Please go on to explain why I should only care about some vague, unproven accusations about Russia meddling when Saudi Arabia openly funded around 20-25% of Clinton's presidential run (listed on the FEC I believe) and owns twitter that censors and bans anything pro-America/pro-Trump. Or all those other countries pumping money into her money laundering/weapon smuggling/human trafficking foundation to fund her campaign. Or that the parent company of Democrat propaganda firm Shareblue is run by China, middle eastern countries, Israel, and Mexico. Odd that all those countries have a clear vested interest in Clinton winning so they can continue funding terrorism in the ME, run drugs through our open borders, and get us to sign the Paris Accord which would subsidize our biggest competitors economy and allow them to increase their pollution output while handicapping our own economy). Or that Clinton has shady ties to the Chinese government and was requested to hold off the record meetings with Chinese officials and Chinagate in the 90's with Bill Clinton who also sold our satellite/missile tech to them and Uranium one.

If my choice is between Russia who has done more the fight ISIS and the rebel terrorists that Obama admin/Clinton cartel was supporting and the Qataris, Sauds, China, Israel, and Mexico who all worked with ISIS and wants to smuggle drugs into our country... I'm picking Russia 10/10 times. You have to be clinically retarded to not do so or be totally ignorant of the Arab Spring and not read a single leak.. in which case there's absolutely no reason for me to take your opinions seriously.

All we have is people on twitter were trolls and RT (Russia Today) is secretly Russian.. wow.

stop being racist you racist misogynist. russians are literally the worst type of people.

Thanks leaf for showing the share blues new hire the meme I was talking about.

The Republican Party is literally done. It's time to impeach the Drumpergrump and install a true progressive visionary like Madam Hilldawg.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

I didn't vote for Clinton I voted for Trump. You guys are getting too desperate. Forget about fucking Clinton for once, she fucking lost already and should be in jail but Trump has done jack shit to take her there. Now we have Trump doing shit he was not suppose to have done so he also needs to get the fuck out. It's really simple, I care for the country not some shitty candidate because those are easily replaceable. You don't owe anything to Trump.

edgy

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

I'm totally on your side, my dude!

Not a democrat. I rather have Mike Pence than your Orange Gorilla.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

I'm totally on your side, my dude! Establishment Republicans and RINOs are the most BASED group of people in the country!

>Now we have Trump doing shit he was not suppose to have done

What is the
>Weekly deportation salt from increased funding/manpower to ICE
>Pulling out of the (((Climate Accord)))
>Travel ban
>Sticking his fat cock into Kelly Anne Conway, taking her from behind as she moans loudly
>Abolishing the over abundance of regulations
>Bullying companies into staying domestically
>Job creations blowing expectations all the time
>DOW hitting record highs every week since he's been elected
>Actually repealed Obamacare
>World leaders push and shove each other out of the way to be next to him for picture time

You're a worm.

>>Weekly deportation salt from increased funding/manpower to ICE
>>Pulling out of the (((Climate Accord)))
>>Travel ban
>>Sticking his fat cock into Kelly Anne Conway, taking her from behind as she moans loudly
>>Abolishing the over abundance of regulations
>>Bullying companies into staying domestically
>>Job creations blowing expectations all the time
>>DOW hitting record highs every week since he's been elected
>>Actually repealed Obamacare
>>World leaders push and shove each other out of the way to be next to him for picture time

Who said I did not like this? By the way Obamacare is far from being repealed. He couldn't get his own party to vote for it.

>Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

>Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!
Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!!

The Republican Party is literally done. It's time to impeach the Drumpergrump and install a true progressive visionary like Madam Hilldawg.

Good job shill.

despite the THE RACISM, SEXISM, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, ABELISM, COMMIEPHOBIA, JOURNOPHOBIA, PEDOPHOBIA AND ANTI SEMISTISM OF THE GRONULF GRAMPF ADMINISTRATION, WE WILL SEE A MASSIVE PROGRESSIVE SHIFT TOWARDS GREAT LEADERS AND VISIONARIES LIKE STALIN AND MAO IN THE FUTURE, LED BY THE PEACEFUL WORKERS PRTESTS OF THE GREAT WORKERS REVOLUTIONARIES HILLDAWG 'HILLARY' CLINTON. THIS BRIGHT FUTURE WILL ALLOW US TO STOP JUDGING EACH OTHER ON THINGS LIKE MERIT AND HARD WORK, AND THE OPPRESSED WILL FINALLY BE ALLOWED TO ACCRUE WEALTH. GRIMPLE GRIMPG IS DONE! WE NEED TO START A COMMUNISM REVOLUTION NOW.

I am a literal white male uneducated hick rural guy, just like you! And I totally supported Drumpft during the campaign and even voted for him! It's just clear to me now that Hilldawg Madame was the #1 choice as a real grassroots progressive who could lead the country to future prosperity.

I'm totally not a troll my dude. I am a literal white male uneducated hick rural guy, just like you! And I totally supported Drumpft during the campaign and even voted for him! It's just clear to me now that Hilldawg Madame was the #1 choice as a real grassroots progressive who could lead the country to future prosperity.

I'm totally not a troll my dude. I am a literal white male uneducated hick rural guy, just like you! And I totally supported Drumpft during the campaign and even voted for him! It's just clear to me now that Hilldawg Madame was the #1 choice as a real grassroots progressive who could lead the country to future prosperity.!

I am a literal white male uneducated hick rural guy, just like you! And I totally supported Drumpft during the campaign and even voted for him! It's just clear to me now that Hilldawg Madame was the #1 choice as a real grassroots progressive who could lead the country to future prosperity. How could I have been so blind? RINOs like McCain and Paul Ruan have truly opened my eyes to this.

>a leaf!