They have taken the bait!

Remember what I said about the slingshot effect. They are pushing so hard and we are leaving nothing but breadcrumbs so they can pull harder on that slingshot. On the 27th of July, everything will backfire.

Cheers!

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1498/88/1498882371376.jpg
archive.is/bmc7x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1498/88/1498882371376.jpg

And what's special about July 27

I'll bump this. Thanks for the heads up wh user.

Dems get what they demand - a trial for treason.

Please be real.

Give more. Why the 27, why not sooner?

I want to believe.

Also, add me to the screenshot.

sorry, backfire?

on trump,rep,dems?

You are a larper, unless evidence is given otherwise. Kill yourself, fag OP!

Bureaucracy is a bitch.

I unironically believe OP because prior to yesterday the boulder was rolling increasingly quickly down Democrat mountain. Hit a brief 36hr snag here but will continue rolling faster and faster again very soon

just kidding guys master ruseman donald trump jr faked those emails about the meeting with the russian lawyer and lied about it just to make it infinitydimensional chess

whats going on here?

Checked.

What's good with this thread bruh

You better deliver, user. Don't get my hopes up for nothing.

I'll have my popcorn ready.

Can you give any sort of hint? I believe you, I just don't believe you

Give us evidence now you disgusting piece of larping shit.

Confirmed habbening

Thanks for the info spicey!

>assuming not a LARP
White House user. Posted a week or two back about move (DJT Jr. sort of thing) and countermove (DJT CNN smackdown.gif). The Admin runs the state, but still needs to root out the deep state (Tillerson 7th floor group BTFO, VA reforms leading to terminations and Politico article on further Gold Watches epidemic at State). Just guessing here.

the left

The calls of he cheated resulted in an election investigation and as soon as it started they were like "oh fuck muh voter ID, we are going to have to explain we the think minorities and elderly are too stupid to get IDs narrative".

Now they are bitching about treason.

I have a birthay then. Thanks user. Greets from shithole

TRUMP TOWER IN FULL POWER SHILLING TODAY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Was donny Jr email fake?

Checked. Sup Forums is watching, always.

I tend to agree. Things seemed to good to be true, should have expected some blowback when you are right over the target. I am trying to stay patient and objective but boy is it suspenseful! Could Trump JR story be a distraction from the revelations that G2 didn't hack them DNC and the files were leaked from an insider?

Look at my previous threads. The only thing I can give you is this:

During the Clinton Presidency, there were legitimate accusations that the right side claimed that the Clinton administration has done. The Clinton's were very smart by pulling off the pull strategy. Basically take the truth of the crime and stretching it so far that it sounds like a wacky conspiracy. This was the Ring of Fire Theory during the Clinton administration. Same things like this child trafficking theory that I see here and there on this site. Revisit the theories of the Clinton, Bush, and Obama administration and be a little more objective and realistic on the theories. Revisit Wikileaks, google the theories, and connect the dots.

Got to go.

Cheers!

Nice

How is everyone on this board so retarded? How many times does a larper have to repeatedly fake a happening on this board for you to become skeptical of anonymous "WH" fags?

Please reexamine the numerical digits

Trump is going to be okay r-right?

Nice larp you fucking plebbit shill.

shit like this makes kekistan real. checkd

If it's the same WH user, it's real.

>Kekistan
Kill Yourself

Come on guys it's late. Lets all go to sleep and get a full nights rest.

All will be revealed.

No idea. This one repeatedly predicted happenings.

THX WH user
w/o you we'd be clueless in your 4d chess

Should we be out of the stock market?

>Not the 40th of July

You should screenshot a reply to your post so that it says (You), then start using a trip. Post the (You) picture after you use a trip so we know it's you.

> inb4 shitposting
reee neckbeardism and magic meme numbers reee muh kek
have a cookie

27 July is Backfire Day. Try to keep up, Opie.

kekistan = kekistan +1
SHADILAY

They prosecute Obama for entrapment

the deep state, newfag, the whole fucking system.
the end is nigh; we're about to realize our collective vision and get our country back.

Of course something will backfire on or around July 27th. The Left's bullshit hilariously backfires almost every week, so by picking a random day, you've already got like a greater than 50% chance of being right. By making it the close to the end of the week, you're up to 75%.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying, without anything else, anyone could type "White House user" and make a prediction and likely be correct or correct-ish.

Day of the rope/beginning of the Trump's 1000 year reich?

LOL

>Yeah Trump Jr. did something wrong but the nigger made him do it! Punish the nigger!

Never change, Sup Forums

>same ID

Jesus Christ no one even tries to be intriguing anymore

>dubs

you are unable to hold information in a superposition.
you have to go back, you're not one of us.

complete fail, you also have to leave or finish your lurking period.

sauce?

This one predicted happenings which actually happened, so I take an interest. S/he should use a tripcode, though.

Absolutely. The Democrats always seem to have some 'bombshell' up their sleeves just in case something goes wrong. DTJ did the right thing by being transparent. Likely in 48 hours this will all go away. In the long game, the Dems are losing. This is why CTR is so desperate lately.

I thought if they paid for the Sup Forums pass they can keep the name to themselves?

Which happenings were "predicted?"

bump

Proof?

DTJ will prove that he can into chess. The media will continue to melt.

Lynch probe, correct day and time

>On the 27th of July, everything will backfire.

Can things be sped up? I really fucking hate liberal retards, and 2 more weeks of their brain damaged ravings of MUH RUSSIANS is going to be really, really tiresome.

The nigger set it up to try and claim Jr. did something wrong.

Big difference, shit-for-brains.

They won't go out without a fight tho...
McCain will make up anything he can.

czeched

Posting in epic thread.
KEK be with us.
Look over the god emperor
Blessed be the Trump republic

Dear WH user-we all know that you are battling unspeakable evil. Many of us are praying fervently for your team and President Trump. The stakes for the entire world have never been higher. Satanists have ruled which is the root of all of this corruption. Look how perversion and deviance has nearly destroyed the next generation and society's values. Please accept Love and Light from your Prayer Warriors all over the world. .

Yup. And there's always a Clinton around..

I think I missed something. Could you tell me about the "Gold Watches epidemic at State?" I don't remember anything about that and can't find any stories on it.

People that have been at the job way too long, hanging for retirement and the perks.
Need to be gone.

Dear Lord
We see that President Trump and his circle of close advisors are trying to root out the ingrained corruption in the United States of America, in order to restore it to the level of the founding fathers. They are currently being opposed by unfathomable evil. Please Lord, watch over President Trump and the Deplorables family, and bring light to the USA.

Amen.

Fuck. Give us a little more. Have little time to research

>Could Trump JR story be a distraction
Oh, it's definitely a distraction. The question is whether it's the left doing the distracting, as you suggest, or Trump himself. Think how much shit Trump's already leaked/tweeted to bait the press: just when the Russia narrative was deader than a doornail, it reawakens—did Trump revive it in order to distract from his real health care plans like he used Brezinski to distract from Kate's Law and the travel ban?

They're now calling it the 'Jr email scandal'.

So, by Trump doing this, he keeps ppl away from his real work.

He also brings up:
Fusion GPS and connections to DNC and Russian attorney
Hillary/Ukraine collusion prior to election is being talked about again as a counter argument
Now with Jr's email, they'll start talking emails again, which will bring Hillary's emails into the discussion again.
Chess.

Godspeed whitehouse user

we are all rooting for you

If possible please make something happen sooner to turn the tides. it is getting very dangerous for everybody out there. The Deep State, Khazarian Mafia, DNC, crime cabals, etc. are getting hysterical. The Brennan led Black Ops CIA are infiltrated everywhere and obama is known to have access to a $10 billion mercenary army posing as a security Company. We know ISIS terrorists are just waiting for Obama's signal. Evil is thick...the hysterical CIA led media are going crazy and there is talk the Chinese want to oust Trump and Pence and put in Paul Ryan as POTUS so they can reset the currency to the Zim and Dinar (scary stuff-read Dinar Chronicals-Obama, Ryan and General Dunford involved). Please do something soon.

Every one of these 'scandals' just brings out more BS, as you mentioned above. While only being superficially damaging. He has some kind of pattern. What it is, I'm not totally sure.

archive.is/bmc7x

Timestamp pic from inside the white house if you're not larping

I think Trump would have been happy to let it all go, watch HRC and O stumble off into retirement.
But Congress/MSM/HRC/O...they just won't leave him alone to do his thing.
So, he has all the info (Adm Rogers met with him right after election), plus he's good friends with Peter Thiel, so data is good.
Now, he will burn the whole thing down..
IMHO.

> During the Clinton Presidency, there were legitimate accusations that the right side claimed that the Clinton administration has done.
> Ring of Fire
Are we talking Chinese/other foreign funding going to the Clintons? Should we be looking for Cash Payments instead of Cheese Pizza? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy

This.

How many trillions of dollars was given away as corporate welfare under Obama?

wut

Dude.
Start using a fucking trip code, if it's really you.
If it is really you, THANK YOU!

But start using a fucking tripcode.

Fanniegate?

9/11 truth Inc

Can't wait

Tits or BTFO

this
memetic sensors show digits accumulation past the threshold levels
a happening discharge is due

I worry this is the story maddow wouldn't touch from a few days ago. If this is fake info with some larping from the Trumps all media will cease to exist near July 27.

Fucking faggot larp

more info on the maddow story (or lack thereof)?

Please be true.

I've been waiting for Trump to have an epic stumping that we haven't seen in a while.