Why do 5'5 Hispanic guys try to act tough?

Why do 5'5 Hispanic guys try to act tough?

Like dude. I'm a 6'3 white dude. You are objectively inferior to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXZWxLSUyg4
youtube.com/watch?v=FrsMbpt5ix0
youtube.com/watch?v=W74kquKVaEo
youtube.com/watch?v=lNsv4RYFt5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah but they will cut the shit out of your pussy ass

Napoleon complex

You have to go back, Juan.

>cut white guy
>immediately get shot
>RACIST

compensating for being a manlet

>white Americans
>tough

Because they're retarded

1 little bean isn't a problem. He knows he has 500000 cousins and family he can call that probably roll with him. That's the problem. We whites don't have that.

If you mess with them in a bad way, they will cut down your entire family. Not even exaggerating.

>Why do 5'5 Hispanic guys try to act tough?
To let you savor the role reversal when you spin them on your dick as qt bottom sub

>tfw mestizo
>tfw won genetic lottery and stand at 6'1
>also can grow a wicked beard, not a chinlet, have thick curly hair
>tfw always get dirty looks from manlet indios and other mestizos

On the fence on who I should see, currently talking to a mestiza and German-American qt whose got like 1/4 bean in her.

Also I'm afraid if height is all you have going for you then you may not be superior to anyone, even other White people

Honestly? Because they're fucking insane.

You probably haven't fucked with a spic thug. They're ~insane~. They will kill everyone you love, they will cut your balls off and feed them to you in a fucking tortilla shell, they will beat you to death with a shaved cat. It's true that around blacks you should never relax but the shit a nigger will do to you doesn't even come close to what a spic will do to you.

t. 5'8 white/spic mix, the spic side of my family is fucking insane.

You don't want to mess with Chicanos desu

youtube.com/watch?v=hXZWxLSUyg4

Same reason nerd virgins act tough on the internet.

Because they are 5'5.

Why do they mimic niggers?

This
Which is why you have to go back over the wall and stick to flaying eachother alive to Stairway to Heaven

Dont need that here

Because they fight in packs.

I'm not going anywhere my guy but you're welcome to make the effort, every spic you get rid of makes the country better for me.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

> the spic side of my family is fucking insane.

Bet none of em can name a spic worth a shit besides Roberto Clemente. Spics are even more worthless than nogs

I'm gonna find a tall THICC white volleyball player to improve my lanklet, manlet genes and there's nothing any of you can do to stop me.

I don't even know who that is. I mostly grew up with the white part; the spic side of my family doesn't live in the states.

Watch out for the knives, bro.

if they manage to kill you then i guess that makes them superior

The weak should fear the strong.

Actually you'd be surprised how much niggers have copied beaners, the whole long tee and sagging horeshit began with prison beaners who got institutionalized and continued to dress up like they were in the pen. Niggers caught on to this and took the retardation to the next level, as they always do.

Found a pic of OP

>Hispanic

Stop using this word

Any race could be hispanic

Those guys are racially mestizos (Indian hybrids)

Hispanic is not a race

Anti white thread

Delete

Swagfags. My town is pretty white, but the cities around me are filled with these disgusting subhumans. Sagging tight jeans, Mitchell & Ness caps, vests, Jordans, etc. Disgusting.

>Experience > Technique > Physique > Height
Being tall means shit in a fight, you might be able to scare some college drunk with height but not retarded gangsta spics/nigs who's actually fought before.

I tip would be to punch him right in the jaw when hes in you face yelling 'you know who i am'

So they can't actually fight?

It doesnt matter if they can "properly" fight because if they have to they'll grab their 20 cousins and dump you in a bath of acid

>5'5 Hispanic guys

That is tall among their species.

And numbers > all of those.

spics rove in squads.

>I tip would be to punch him right in the jaw when hes in you face yelling 'you know who i am'

Thats just solid advice for any kind of confrontation like that, I can't stand it when I see two fags in each others face telling each other to make a move. Either fight or fuck already for Christs sake

Hispanics are white genocide. Why do we let them in again?

Low iq
Weak physically
Partial nig ancestry
Brown skin

Because ted kennedy was a traitor.

If they dress like pic they can't fight and are just "flexing" (boasting) to intimate you.. If they are a chicano type with tattoos, a beanie, or just regular kinda clothes and he looks kinda gangsta like I suggest you get the fuck out no matter his height.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrsMbpt5ix0

youtube.com/watch?v=W74kquKVaEo

If we dont they'll find a way in

Because white genocide is a good thing.

Juan. You have bad genes.

How spaniard/european should they be before they meet your standards my king?

Who cares? Don't let any of them in. It's not like we have a burning need to try and filter out just the whitest of Latin America's residents.

>hurr we crazy!!!

Just because you don't have any regard for the law or a functioning society doesn't mean you're "le badass crazy!1"

If you did away with all forms of law you would find out who is the dominating force in this world very quickly.

Obviously whites are the dominating force but even without law, they would behave comparatively civilized. They might be more effective at defending themselves, but whites as a population do not have the sort of savagery that's emblematic of the Aztecs' inheritors.

but but bu one of my best buds is a mexican and ive had a couple of cuban and brazilian gfs

This 6'2 250lb Spic slaps your 2D waifu's ass. What do OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=lNsv4RYFt5U

Yeah dude and I'm half spic, idgaf. Close the fucking floodgates and send every last one you can catch back.

Statistically cubans are alright but only really the exiles that left after the castros came to power since they were all wealthy whites to begin with.

>mfw about to get BEAN'd

You have to go back too

cuz its al about tude

brits wre right to in civilized way extermiante the scum and enslave the rest

They don't wanna get bullied by cholas

Like I said, go ahead and try. I want the country to be undiscriminating about this. I don't expect such a policy to ever come into practice but if it does I'll do my best not to get caught, that's all.

what's up with mexicans with their crazy ghetto metro sexuality shit? waxed eye brows, gay piercings, nigger attire.. etc etc

They live in a world that is perpetuated by the controlling power of fear so all they have left is to act tough to cover up how scared they are since every day is a fight for their worthless lives and they have nothing better to do than stand around on street corners trying to make money selling drugs or hoping some hood rich vato offers them a job robbing someone so they can buy a QP and get hood rich until they get shot and end up dead or in jail.

twist his head off

>tfw get lucky, 5'9 and pale skin
>get to eat tasty Mexican food each day, and burgers too cause 'Merica

Don't worry my cracker friends, we'll deal with the nigs when we take over

hey spic s dont try this in boston

im jsut sayin

you die very fast

lol please explain how someone can civilly genocide a people and enslave them.

I'm 5'8 and lightskin...my brother's lucky as hell though, kid is 5'11 and has fucking freckles.

latin girls are great

by having good manners and educating them that brits are best
like braits did all over globe
then whtie wash hsitory
its an amazing mindfuck really

Doesn't matter how tough any of them act, a 9mm doesn't discriminate and ammo is cheap.

You're not wrong, but the fact of the matter is lots of white people don't carry. These people are fools.

Also, if you piss off or kill the wrong beaner and a dozen of his homies run up on you you're gonna wish you had a fucking militia, not a 9.

>feelsgood

Only thing is I can not grow a bread and I look 18.. At least I have jawline and for some reasons chink females want me.

This 6'8 315 pound Hispanic slaps your Waifu's ass OP. What do?????!!!

america! fuck yeah!

The trick to spics is you don't let them talk or simmer, you let them do something stupid and legally blow their brains out. If possible get their friends to do stupid shit too and you can relieve the planet of anywhere from 1 to 6 retards.

Get one mad enough to break into your house at 4am with three of his friends with weapons and enjoy an experience more thrilling than any video game. Spics never expect while people to fight back, let alone with a gun.

Because they aren't?

he owuldnt be near her
be shot first

Report him to ICE.

top kek

Gotta overcompensate. They also have small penises.

you clearly never fought a drunk 5'5 mexican

if you survived, you'd hang out and buy him a beer and be best friends after

> African using a written language

suk him

are u a fag who wants to be beat up n fucked?

Little Chino is in the Atlantic thanks to a 5' 9" white guy

>buy him a beer
Just not Colorado Kool-Aid

These two look like they give each other angry eye contact blowjobs.

True, not a single spic I know is above 5 inches. Feelsbadman.

what a fucking JEW cameron diaz is

I guarantee you, any gangbanging hardcore tough guy is gonna turn and rund as fast as his legs will fly when he hears that supersonic snap, if he isnt rolling around bleeding to death.

Oh yeah, well we're taking all your women, whiteboi.
And I'm 5'11" my white gf is 6'1"

thats looking tough? lol

a friend of mine ran over a puerto rican's head once it was funny

I know that feel, my cousins already outgrew me and they are just 16, my cousins on my dads side of the family are even more taller.

Yeah but OP they do the jobs you dont want to do.

Depends on the breed of spic. If we're talking about MS13, zeta spics, Mexican natives, then naw. You're fucked. Those motherfuckers would walk through a lake of fire to cut your cracker head off.

If we're talking second generation fuckboys who're in a gang since they're too stupid to even manage a diversity scholarship, yeah they'll book it.

It's the same with niggers, by the way. Your average american dindu is downright tame compared to a feral African.

Pucci white boi so intimidated he gotta post dis gay shit

Spics arent niggers they form the most dangerous criminal organizations on earth and are the actual masters of nigger gangs in America. Nigger gangs are just bands of feral retards while spic gangs are organized criminal factions.

Maybe so.

What is this bizarre reverence of border hoppers? It doesn't matter how hard a taco gremlin is, if he has enough tattoos or reaches into his pants enough times you pull out your CC and magdump him like any responsible adult. You don't wait around for him to reach into his ass, pull out some aztec genes and try to scalp you, if he's pissed enough to make threats then you fucking shoot him.

>black americans
>literate

This post is a little misinformed. Spic and nigger gangs fight with one another, they don't associated; now it's true that spic gangs generally dominate when they clash, however. It's also not the case that spics aren't stupid. You'll find that as you go up any given chain of command in a spic gang, you'll find whiter and whiter leaders. Escobar was one lightskin motherfucker, for example; you just know that man was 70+% Spanish. The footsoldiers, they're darker, and they're gonna behave like it too.

You gotta identify and classify your enemy, my man. Never let your guard down around spics or nigs, and if you live in a place where the hardcore gangs have organized, then squad up.

There's no reverence. The problem with defending against spics is that a lot of white people don't carry, as I mentioned, but moreover that many of them operate in squads. I know you want to be badass, but you're not gunning down a half dozen men on your lonesome if they decide to fuck with you.

Damn I'd colonize her like a Spaniard

You really have no clue what you are messing with. Mexicans are a greater menace to America than niggers because of how their criminals can destroy countries. The spics will become the majority not niggers.