In case you haven't heard California is pretty close to passing some bullshit that transforms it into a sanctuary state...

In case you haven't heard California is pretty close to passing some bullshit that transforms it into a sanctuary state. Part of that legislation bars ICE from working with local law enforcement to track down illegals. If this happens then ICE will have to go door to door in suspected neighborhoods to clean them up, but in the process I realized that they will deport more illegals than before because these agents could stumble upon other non violent aliens who are hiding in the same building/area. Are democrats this dumb or are they playing 4D chess to kick out as many illegals as possible without enraging their voter base.

Kys faggot. Illegals and niggers are her voter base

>Government agents methodically knocking on every street door demanding documentation, whilst searching every property on the street.

Did my house just become a train, ticket inspector?

>implying non-citizens deserve the bill of rights

You think they can't monitor or check neighborhoods that are mainly populated by Mexicans?

It's not that difficult, I know exactly where all the illegals are in my neighborhood and the surrounding ones

>More calicancer moving to my state

Fuck.

Fine with me.
>law passes
>ice rolls into California with military style Bradley's
>kicks down doors
>removes all illegals by force
I used to be crew (infantry) on a Bradley. Tell me how to sign up.

implying thats the worst

>no mention of new death tax on all pertaining certificates from $75 to $250
>gas tax being raised again end of summer, now counting to 63 cents up since this time last fiscal year
>9.8% sales tax
>new real estate taxes being voted on
>undoubtably the way things are going, higher income taxes proposed before this years end
>not even the niggers can afford to live in skid row

you can thank the mexishits, the kikes, and the fucking asians for the hordes coming into your states, Oregon, nevada, arizona, and california

Why doesn't ICE offer bounties then? Say 800 per scalp/successful deportation put forward. Surely it would pay for itself?

illegals ARE their voter base...

Make it $100 and every shit bag meth head would still track them down. They spend 3 days to rip all the copper out of a house, for $75. They'd have them all marked in two weeks.

look at the bright side, if it gets struck down by higher courts/etc., it will make california think more seriously about calexit.

if california left the US, the DNC would never win another election again.

Federal law supercedes state law
Supreme Court challenge
And it's dead
Cali cucked again

I think it's time to find that CA is bankrupt and take it into federal receivership until they can vote in some politicians who aren't crazy.

I don't disagree with bounties. You know, in the 1870s it was legal to kill Mexicans and chinks as long as you disposed of the body properly. Leaving the body in the street was a $5 fine.

>federal supersedes states laws
Explain recreational marijuana then, it's still a schedule 1 drug, federally.

mfw I live in oregon

I don't know how to green-text

Outside Sessions, no one fucking cares. Trump knows going after stoners is a lost cause.

Good. Watch California crumble when they are cutoff from all federal monies

Good that means they wont be coming to my state. They will all go to California. If people dont want to move from there then fuck em.

States have no say in immigration policy.
The Constitution clearly places immigration under federal jurisdiction. It's about time for military tribunals and summary executions.

US would never allow it and no nation would be stupid enough to recognize them. As Putin said, there is only one superpower. Best case scenario is they try it, US military kills it, Cali becomes territory again, loses voting rights for a while, properly broken up into 5 useless states with a lot less power.

5 states would give them an over-representation in the senate depending on how you were to gerymander. It might be enough to break it in half and call it a day, and leave SF as a penal territory for convicted jews and perverts or something.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the laws. It just seems wierd how they are inforced recently. The drug war was lost ten years ago.
Largely due to the state pension fund, that costs $100 billion a year and rising. One of the colleges (Stamford? Possibly did a huge study on it, brietbart did a big article on it) published work on how the state pension is an unsustainable amount.

I guarantee it would be gerrymandered to give the Republicans as many senate seats as possible. House seats should stay the same if it were to split off the very liberal coastal areas into smaller blue states, maybe two. Giving three states to Republicans, north, east central and south east.

reminder the left only believes in states rights selectively and any other issue is racist, sexist, anti gay.
reminder they ignore the pro weed, right to try, and assisted suicide legislation that a large portion of the right now agrees with.
reminder to call your leftist friends out on this.
and by friends i mean family, family associates, and peoples you've known more than a decade.
reminder to get them to call john kasich a racist, sexist, homophobe, neohitlerite.
reminder to remind them once they say that they are forever discredited.

That sounds like a pretty good maybe. We can discuss this further when the time comes.