The REAL Final Solution to the Jewish Question

Create a Jewish-African-American mulatto race. Hear me out Sup Forums. Ashkenazi Jews have an average an IQ of 115. This must be reduced. African-Americans have an average IQ of 85. If we created half-Jew half-negro mulattos their IQs would even out to 100. We could solve both the dindu problem and the jewish problem and create a race that can compete with white people, contribute to society but isn't as immoral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=XKQqS5m2WIA]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Sup Forums hated mixed racing

Not if we can strategically use it to annihilate the Jewish race.

Become the Jew.

Jew 2: electric Jewgaloo

Jews + Niggers ≠ Whites.

You're objectively wrong. Jewish-African mulattos will statistically speaking be able to compete at the same level as whites. 115 + 85 = 200/2= 100. Same as the average white IQ.

IQ is not the sole factor when considering racial competence retard. If that were the case, then gooks and jews would be "ubermensch"

>exploitive + exploitive = less exploitive

Black Jews wouldn't be able to shapeshift

That's not how heritability of IQ works. The resulting IQ would likely be below 95 because A. the nigress would probably have the dominant genes for intelligence and B. race mixing causes heritable deficiencies in itself.

>Thieves + Thieves = Turbo thieves

Rihanna is not African-American.

Ashkenazis have an average of 107. Where the fuck did you get 115 from?

IQ is not all that matters, it's just one of the easiest things to compare across the groups.

There already are already plenty of "Jiggers" and they're fucking disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

pol likes to play up their enemy, spehardic have and average of 95

>tfw this whole thread was a psyop to exaggerate ashkenazi intelligence

But Jews already are black

MUH RUSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>huuurr IQ

Do two wrongs make a right?

gross

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

Sure thing, race-mixing worked wondefully here

In case anybody doesn't know, the Lemba tribe are actually GENETICALLY Jewish in the sense that they have the Y-Chromosome. Some jew went to Africa and spread his seed.

I for one am shocked that Israel hasn't extended every possible aid to help these poor people migrate to their ethnic homeland.

The future of Jewishness is diversity. Deal with it.

Who is Drake?

Forgot:
youtube.com/watch?v=uxpDa-c-4Mc

But yes, this is what a black Jew looks like.

>compete
why on earth would you want to create high iq gorillas to "compete" with white people

Had this same idea myself not too long ago. By breeding the Jew with the Black exclusively, we have eliminated the need for the registrar, as every non-white will be be both black and jew, and will be that much easier to identify the Jews. Later, when we need to move or get rid of them, all we have to do is look around and spot the hybrids we made!

Fucking bump
This is what they are doing to us

Jew here.

This is an acceptable compromise. I'll fuck Rihanna.

genius idea
youtube.com/watch?v=XKQqS5m2WIA]

If it was up to me I'd put every Jew in a camp, separated by gender. The males get as many black females as they want to sleep with, and the females get as many black males as they want. The females who hold out get raped to pregnancy regardless.
Within 5 years they'll properly mongrelization.

100 is normal IQ, but whites have far greater numbers and will win every time. Right now their IQ advantage is the white mans downfall.

(((Their)))* IQ advantage*

Yes it is idiot. Learn your shit. This is why race mixing lowers our IQs.

I like your thinking OP. We're breaking new ground here

bump for my trips

No OP, race mixing will not solve anything for our humanity, we'll have nothing except ourselves in the end, no one can save us from our deaths, this world was simply born to inevitably die, humanity will destroy all that's magnificent and meaningful, and yet we create art from nature itself, and build wonderful technology from our ingenious ingenuity. Are we all hypocrites? Or are we playing around like it's all a game? Blacks exhibit instincts that are needed in the wild in order to survive, and when you look at Whites they exhibit vigorous and civilized traits from Greeks, Romans, Aryans, etc etc

It doesn't make sense to mix civilized instincts with wild animals, it will create a raceless mongrel, a slave for the Jew.