Least and most cucked state

In your personal opinion, what is the least cucked state and the most cucked state in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/
archive.is/XqfyD
youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most? California.
Least? Maybe Texas.

least is alaska I would imagine
most is cali

Most: The South Western States
Least: West Virginia, maybe PA and Ohio

Least is probably Alaska or Florida, Texas getting honourable mention. Most is obviously California, followed by New York and Oregon.

Most? California
Least? Probably Florida

>florida
>full of niggers and white trash
at least california whites are smart, albeit cucked

Least is WV for sure.

Least: WV
Most: how could you even choose. Every state north of me and ...

Texas is loaded with mestizos, and niggers. Totally white trash

It is the whites and asians who are keeping California afloat

Aww shucks, you guys are so sweet

Least: New Hampshire
Most: Massachusetts

Canada is pretty cucked

Do you know what florida is?

((state in the US)))

Most: California
Least: Michigan
Oh, who am I kidding, we have Detroit AND Dearborn

Least: Oklahoma
Most: Connecticut

Least: Idaho

Dey h8 uz cuz the ain't uz

Cali has thin women, the best economy, weather and beaches, stay mad red states

T. Californian Master Race

ok paco

US is a shithole anyway.

*hides flag*

You have a small group of rich Asians, Whites and Jews keeping the economy running. Once the Niggers and Mexicans take over it will be all over for you guys.

ok sucks

Ummm sweetie

politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

I'm a bong leaf fag

Nice try
archive.is/XqfyD

Least Alaska
Most California

California is full of liberal fuckers

>New Hampshire
>one of the whitest states in the country
>still leans left
That state, and all of Jew England are Euronigger levels of cuck

Tennessee is GOAT
Cali's pretty bad, but I personally hate New York more.
Even fucking Louisiana is better than most European countries now

If the most cucked state (California) has banned all state sponsored travel to your state you're in a special category of uncucked

Most: 1.California 2.Oregon 3.New York

Least: 1.Indiana 2.Texas 3.???

Yeah true, but whites in Europe are not as much pussies as whites in the US, like holy fuck, You burgers are fucking pussies, can only fight with guns pff.

What points do Tennessee get for both getting banned by California and our politicians ripping California a new asshole over it?

Colorado is the most cucked state in the known galaxy. Don't come here you won't like it trust me.

Prove it.

Least cucked is the Midwest, probably somewhere that can grow its own food and is also 90%+ white like Nebraska or South Dakota.

Most cucked is without a doubt California. There are mexican politicans there decreeing that all the white people will "be gone" within 5 years from their regions

Most: New York/California
Least: Indiana.

Texas is full of mexican niggers, therefore it can't be uncucked

alaska is a possibility also actually, I didn't consider it

PA and Ohio are retard-tier cucked. West Virginia is too inbred.

Florida is full of niggers and retarded Baby Boomers

See the reply above this one

No

No

New Hampshire is full of cucks who vote Democrat

I see what you did there

Michigan shames the entire Midwest for its cuckoldry

Oklahoma is pretty based 2bh

Good answer

Kill yourself

TN is full of niggers

KY is full of niggers

>t. Georgiafag surrounded by NIGGERS

Isn't Alabama the only state that made it illegal to remove confederate statues? If that is true they are by default the least cucked.

At least Americans beat the shit/stab Antifa on the regular while they destoy European cities.

You can't just write off the entire south because of niggers!

Most: Colorado
Least: South Carolina

Ad blocking works too botfag

I've lived in Georgia almost 25 years. We are cucked by our demographics alone. There is no saving this region without genociding the niggers.

Whites in the US don't call the police when someone insults them on the internet.

PENIS BITTING WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE

I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE ITS FUCKING REAL WHAG THE HELL

Nah whites in the US sue people like cucks and are scared of approaching anyone who is not white.

least: North Carolina
most: Illinois

California is obviously the worst place in America. For least cucked I would suggest either Arkansas, Tennessee or Kentucky. Some Midwestern/mountain state like Wyoming might also fit the bill.

Baja Alaska looks like a good place to live.

Least: North Carolina

-Arkancuck resident

>ameritard education
Uhhhhh whats that one with all the negroes or whatever is happening in the world?
>drools and swallows

Least cucked: Michigan; The Michigan Militia, systematic poisoning of an entire city (Flint) and Governor Synder gets away with it, University of Michigan is one of the best health systems in the country, other universities have some of the best specific programs in the country, Medical Marijuana, some cities only fine 50 bucks for under an 8th, Best trained Corrections Officers in the country, and more shit.

Most cucked: California; Berkley, and that's all the proof I need.

I agree with Michigan. I made a post about it.

>illinois
>not california
you're kidding yourself mate

Wyoming
Cali

>systematic poisoning of an entire city (Flint) and Governor Synder gets away with it
This is good how?

>Least
Nebraska

>Most
The African Spanish Caliphate of Los Angeles

I say Los Angeles, which includes San Saudi Francisco, because everyone outside of the major cities are free to express logical thoughts.

Thinking about it, if Trump decided to shut down all Universities for 3-4 years, America would have an entirely uncucked generation.

Wv is 98% white. Great guns laws. Least cucked fo sho.

Least cucked doesn't mean good. It just means least cucked.

Least: Michigan

minnesota most cucked, it is little somalia

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

For lolbertarians, least cucked is either Alaska or Wyoming.
For NatSocs, probably Montana.

Most cucked is Commiefornia. Maryland is a close second, but that's just because it's a niggerhole. Most whites there, aside from urban hipsters, know what's up.

Set up shop boys, Midwest Reich is coming SOON.

>PA and Ohio are retard-tier cucked.
That's what we want you to think, retard. The entire rustbelt is Gods gift to mankind, which is why we need to keep normalfags like you out.
tl;dr: fuck offf, we're full

Wv is the most self-cucking per capita We just don't have enough people to out cuck others.

Are you a fellow wisconsinite

Chicagoland and Illinois need to split

Most would definitely be Texas. The entire state is a fucking meme about getting cucked by the Mexicans and needing the government to bail them out.

Least would be Alaska because you can't be a pussy or a minority there

((Minnesota)) Real Minnesota starts past the Twin Cities and up, those Somali shitholes down south don't represent us at fucking all, they always sway all of our votes because they bus in and dump as many niggers down there to sway elections as possible.

lay off my state
enjoy being flown over

Poison the niggers, race war now! Anything that kills off the nigger/criminal wasteland known as Flint is a good thing

Illinois and California need to be purged.

Dude, Weed! LMAO

Have you been to Illinois outside of Chicagoland?

It's literally no different than Missouri, Iowa, or Indiana. Most in the southern part of the state even hate Chicago and identify more with St. Louis

We only keep them so if Canada invades we can run an, "Operation Get Behind the Darkies" and avoid losing precious white lives in the war. Canada will run out of any sort of rocks or whatnot they use as weapons before they get rid of all our meatshields.

illinois always reminds me of cornfields chicago doesnt even seem like part of the state

Yes, lived in that shithole for 10 years, fuck chicago and illinois.

Most: Commiefornia, Oregon, Jew York

Least: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming

Alaska is becoming more and more cucked every day. We had a lot of faggots from all over the country move here after the recession. Mostly from the northwest (fucking surprise!) and we've been going further and further left. It fucking sucks. The natives don't help, since many live in the sticks and depend on tax dollars to keep their shit villages alive.