OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This collusion by Donald Trump Jr email is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

this is gonna be the biggest happening ever
bump for you bro

Former Drumpf voter here. I'm a white rural and suburban voter just like you. I really trusted him with my vote. But it turns out that he really duped all of us. He is the worst president that we've ever had in at least 400 years. Madam will rightfully be president in 2020.

man this is cringe
and this is coming from a kekistani
literally kill yourselves

I'm a rural white voter just like you. And I'm so ashamed that i voted for Drumpg

>rural white voter
We call ourselves rural and suburban retards. You're clearly not one of us.
Also you're not even in the right fucking country REEEEEEE.
>inb4 US military officer stationed in Canada teaching English

You piece of shit, nobody is illegal. Everybody has a palce in this world. Plus you're literally standing in the blood of the native genocided peoples. #OpenBorders

Gr8 b8 m8!

Yeah, that's not happening

t. LARPing as white guy actual jew communist cum drunk massive faggot.

>this pasta again

Lets do this together Goys!

Operation nigger faggot

I'm literally against racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and especially anti-semitism. I really thought that Drumpf was the way forward, that's why I voted for him twice, but now it's clear that the true progressive path laid out by the visionary Madam Hilldawg is the way to go.

fuck you frog nigger this is a real happening we gonna see some real shit if hes down on the ground like a gay gown

Wtf, now I'm a #CruzMissile

I have a seething hatred of everyone in this thread who doesn't get the troll
But then again poe's law is a bitch isn't it

kek frogs into the ovens!

I'm totally not a troll my dude. I am a literal white male uneducated hick rural guy, just like you! And I totally supported Drumpft during the campaign and even voted for him! It's just clear to me now that Hilldawg Madame was the #1 choice as a real grassroots progressive who could lead the country to future prosperity.

This

fpbp

(do you think i made it obvious enough that time)?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT SHILLARY KEK DETECTED. YOU L O S T. YOURE A LOSER. ACCEPT IT. MOVE ON.

shill
shill
shill
shill
shill

>everybody has a place in this world

So fucking stay there, syrup nigger, or get deported.

ICE, ICE baby!!!

fuck off no sage

Nice try, shill. Enjoy being unemployed soon.

shills only post with 1 ID
I dont
kys trump nigger

DUDE, WE GET HIM ELECTED AGAIN. GET OUT SHARIA BLUE WE KNOW YOU!!!!!!

Fucking leafs.

It's going great 3 people and 1 colored tweeting this

Yes finally!
DRUMFDPT BTFO let's impeach the orange gorilla you guyse

Seems like a shillbot

Then what moron? Hillary gets put into office?
>slay gurlll u deed it uuu won for the womenz.
We will get Hannibal lector and then shit will literally hit the fan

troll pretends to be shill pretending to be alt right. there are so many layers to this b8 and it still fucking sucks

>not realizing the blatantly obvious sarcastic pasta

faggot. how dare you fly the confederate flag. i hope u get raped by slaves.

>Us polers/4channers

normie, do you actually think we would support or care, we got him elected for a reason nigger, you are clearly not a regular on Sup Forums or a regular on Sup Forums either. Fucking normie get off my board! REEEEEEE!

Did someone say illegal emails?

You do realize you're on Sup Forums, right? not r/esist.

>implying madam could run without doc choc moving her limbs for her

Really out in force tonight, eh?

Get fucked. It's literally nothing.

Hillary belongs in jail.

Fuck you niggers.

Trips dubb dubb, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SHILL NUGG!
faggot

This reeks of "Fellow white people".

*DING* *DING*

TIME TO GO DILATE

CHANGE YOUR PADS!

Bahahaha. Never going to happen, you left wing scumbag retard.

You posted in the wrong neighborhood.

>n-no guys i-i'm just like you! m-muh middle class suburbia!
get fucked

FUCK YOU WE DONT NEED REDEMPTION FAGGOT. NEXT WE HANG ALL NIGGERS, SPICS AND MUSLIMS

be a little more subtle some might not know what is happening, an user from another thread did not know who moldylocks was
i am an eternal nufag and i have a somewhat better grasp than these people

bump fuck this orange nig

DON'T IGNORE THIS. These WILL change your life for the BETTER, but only if you want it.
Each video holds innumerable strength, and in totality; you will grow stronger than you seek.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Just-in-case you wondered who were the 'Marxist' aggressors, you will look to Zionist Jews. Perhaps you then know why Sup Forums has so much angst against JEWs. The Soviet Union fell, but they are STILL pushing this ideology, only this time; they are seeking for Israel to be the light among the world.
>Mix 105 IQ Whites with 80 IQ browns = 92 IQ cattle

Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the MESSANIAC TIME is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands.
t. CHAIM HIRSCHEL MORDECHAI - KARL MARX

Also, see:

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>we made him
>we

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW responding to this thread seriously

Can you male this into a copy pasta to counter the copy patsies?

We have individual ID's. We can see you talking to yourself.

God, look at all the shills here.

rofl kys imbecile

Am I the only one shitting my pants kek'ing so hard?

John, please just stop. I can't stop laughing.