RETURN TO CATHOLICISM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ccHJb
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp#1
youtube.com/watch?v=89e_fOjB2pE
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc7.html
holysynergy.wordpress.com/2017/07/11/breaking-news-the-orthodox-church-of-puerto-rico-enters-into-communion-with-the-catholic-church/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Join the army of darkness to fight evil

oldest trick in the book, satan

fuck off

Will we have a good Pope again?

The pope isn't as bad as people think, a fair amount of it is media bullshit.

Your pagan rituals will be destroyed when our lord and savior returns.

There have been shit popes before and this one won't last forever unless he starts drinking drained foreskin blood from babies. If that happens I suppose there would eventually be a coup.

More disconcerting is if this is the fabled last pope and we're not far from pitching in to all that end times stuff.

Call me when we get a conservative pope again.

Fuck you dirty papist. Fuck you and your dirty spic pope.

Come home to the gods of your ancestors.

no, the "conservative bishop in line to be the next pope" that Sup Forums was obsessed with was stripped of his titles like a month ago by the Pope for being so cynical of the refugees,

>Supporting pagan gods

>Killing your own children so you can offer their blood to a tree that Thor maybe once looked at

HAHAHAHAHA

>believing in jewish fairytales
>cutting off 1/2 of your son's dick so you can get into heaven

HAHAHAH

I'd like to get baptized and join the church, but I really have some serious doubts about certain dogmatic beliefs.

How do I believe that when I take a sip of wine, it LITERALLY PHYSICALLY turns into blood in my mouth?

That's the kind of shit they should cover during RCIA, and that you should ask questions about during RCIA. Then you can decide if you really want to go through with it or not.

>How do I believe that when I take a sip of wine, it LITERALLY PHYSICALLY turns into blood in my mouth?
That is not what transubstantiation is. The Eucharist's substance changed on the alter during the consecration where the priest raises it to heaven while quoting the Last Supper.

it is the literal PRESENCE of the blood of Christ, not so much blood in physical matter sense of it. Some theological ideas are hard for modern man to understand because we see the world very differently than the ancients did

>fairytales
Another LARPagan.
Why can't you fucks stay true to your atheism instead of roleplaying paniggers.

LIAR!!!! YOUR RELIGION IS A LIE!!!!

archive.is/ccHJb

>Christianity
>Believing that you need to be circumcised

Wanna know how I know you don't know what you're talking about?

>believing in primitive snownigger fairytales

No

The Catholic church has genocided people to further their interests. Doesn't sound very christlike.

Really made me think.

Actually, Thor didn't have Human Sacrifice.

Odin and Tyr did, and those were criminals as "Justice" was the symbolism there.

How is original sin still a thing? Pre resurrection, sure, but post resurrection? Any dirt that I bring unto myself is my own.

No. Too much fag priests and kid rape. This shit is disgusting, and I will never follow a leader that protect fag rapists.

I agree Priests are gross. All the kid fucking is gross. They used to Ballers and fuck all women they could. Then the church made it illegal for Priest to marry and fuck. Which made them the sick fucks they are today

>t. pope Francis
>supporting a god actively trying to kill you for being successful
t. dicklet
lel
>he doesn't seek bloodshed
cuckold
What crime did the Romans trying to get out of Germania commit?
What crime did the Gauls who were captured by German raiders commit?
What crime did the peaceful Aedui commit?

Enjoy hell, faggot.

I don't know if I could sit through church for that long
>inb4 8-hour Mass

HELL IS A VIKING MYTH, YOU BOY FUCKER

Fuck your child-fucking pedo cuck religion.

Sage.

Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God. They rely on human decrees, rarely argue from the Bible, instead relying on Vatican-sanctioned histories, use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays and even presumptuously assume the power to pardon & alleviate sin. In their Catechism they tampered with the Law, removing the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the #. The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse relying of political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones this heresy. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation & Catholic blasphemy

Get rid of that cuck of a Pope first.

So the fag priests sucking little kids dick will go to heaven? Is not my fault that the church is corrupted by gay old men.

same tired old nonsense

Yep, the Papists keep at it over & over & over again, but we've identified their heresy and understand their true allegiance -- the Catholic laity is born into the mental bondage and we need to be praying for them to be delivered from Babylon. Terrible situation.

>misinterpreted

I agree with you. Catholics put too much emphasis on tradition, especially Mariology. In time past these traditions led to major degeneration. Popes were elected who were no better than the corrupt politicians of today. Mariology, which is essentially polytheism. The modern Catholic Church puts way too much emphasis on Pacifism, which isn't biblical. Even Aquinas, the theoretician of the faith, advocated just war. The Catholic Church itself is over 2000 years old, tracing back to 300 AD at the earliest. It has adherents all over the world. It shaped western civilization unlike any other force. So if there is any hope for a Christian insurrection against the modern world, it should come from the Catholic Church after a number of reforms.

Unfortunately, there will never be a Catholic insurrection in America due to the fact that America is and always will be a protestant nation. And the protestants will never band together under one flag. No protestant church has the authority of age. How can anyone venerate a church which is only 200, 100, 50 years old? The Catholic church has 2000 years, 2 milleniums of age and influence in Europe.

First they should do away with pacifism, advocate just war. The Muslim exodus into Europe is a perfect instance where the church can wet its blade. They don't even have to call for direct violence, but they only have to suggest that the faithful should protect the Holy Land in Europe.

Next they should drive out gay clergy in Vatican city. Merge the Jesuit order with the Swiss guard.

Next they should institute the death penalty for crimes of pedophilia in Vatican City. This will rebuild their image against the "all priests are pedophiles" image that is so entrenched in the Atlantic.

The Greater Church in the continent will follow suit, hopefully, given the rise of populism in Europe.

It may be 50 years before the Church can be rebuilt into a pure, almost militaristic order.

(continued)

The Church should spend money in the Film market. They should produce movies with valiant Christian warriors like Charlamagne, etc. The church needs to appear more masculine.

They should also place the Jesuits in a more active role in the Church, in the forefront of public consciousness. So that, whenever a person thinks of the church they think of the Jesuits, of Francis of Loyola, of the warrior of the faith.

Finally, only after a long period of restoring the masculine image of the church can they finally extract Mariology from their tradition. In a masculine church there will be no need to venerate a woman.

(continued)

What I'm trying to say is that the Church appears too effeminate, and men of today aren't attracted to peace and love and venerating women, celibacy, poverty, etc. All men love war. They love guns, knives, swords. The church wonders why they have declining numbers of men joining the priesthood over the years and its because the church is become womanized.

I remember thinking the other day that if only the Islamic concept of Jihad was somehow brought into Christianity, a Christian renaissance would emerge.

That's what Christians need today. They need a Christian jihad. They need the image of the Christian warrior struggling against the unbelievers.

Jesus didn't remove sin he just conquered it and gave a path to salvation for all. We still need to be baptised in water and the holy spirit and repent to be cleansed of our sins

I'm already a good Catholic boy.

Feels good to be going to heaven when I die and meeting King Charles.

Actually many protestants convert to catholicism when they actually do some theological and historical study of the church.

t. Ex Anglican now devout catholic

only when the current faggot dies. It's sad because I was approching the church and then Francis happened

Is that true? I've not heard much about that.

What did it for you?

Yes Anglicans are converting en masse. Catholic mass attendance is bigger than the Anglican attendance in UK now.

Actually reading the bible and learning about apostolic succession did it for me and realising the bishops were the successors of the apostles with all their apostolic power. Logically then you look back through history and realise protestants have no apostolic succession and the choice is either roman eastern oriental or Assyrian catholicism. Seeing as Rome has the seat of peter which is fully acknowledged by all, it is only logical to be in communion with the head of the bishops

That's interesting considering that actually reading the bible isn't really very big in Catholicism. One of my complaints about it.

But hey I guess if somebody is more well-versed and decides to make the jump because of it that's at least well-informed.

Ha thise retarded faggots can't even understand what

Galatians 3:11
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith

means

Reading the bible isn't that useful for a lot of christians because most people are too stupid to understand it and too proud to correctly interpret it that they end up with shitty gnostic heretical beliefs often based on the persons ego and not god. This isn't even considering that slew of shitty translations that exist that basically rewrite theology to push protestant agendas.

Also many protestants usually take their mistranslated verses out if context with no regard for scholarship and end up with a schizophrenic religion.

The new testament and old testament must be read as a whole and with full context to be fruitful for the faith. Unfortunately most people do not have the attention span to read it all in one go and adopt the pick and choose school of theology.

The best thing for most people is to read a summary of the faith like the catechesis and ask their priests for theological guidance when they have questions. Also RCIA.

Also checked and case in point above my post ^

>Yes Anglicans are converting en masse. Catholic mass attendance is bigger than the Anglican attendance in UK now.

Source? I thought it was just Anglicans being cultural christians and giving up rather than a massive swap/

>Actually reading the bible and learning about apostolic succession did it for me and realising the bishops were the successors of the apostles with all their apostolic power.

This makes the mistake of assuming that those who followed the Apostles were by necessity representative of them. Few things to think about here:-

-Heresy was a huge problem even in Pauls time with people directly connected to the living Apostles

-Who got to be member of the Church/profess the Christian faith became increasingly political and centralised. Those who had the political power had the ability to dictate what was allowed to be published/preserved and who got to be considered a Church Father.

This is important as truth becomes tied to power.

-Are the texts that compose the Bible Holy because they are Divinely Inspired or are they Holy because people with authority and power in the Church said they are? - If you give credence to the former it dimishes the importance of them being cannonised a fair bit.

> Logically then you look back through history and realise protestants have no apostolic succession

Actually they technically do especially in mainstream European ones as their founders and Churchmen were appointed by former Catholics.

>Seeing as Rome has the seat of peter which is fully acknowledged by all, it is only logical to be in communion with the head of the bishops

An interesting question - what about the Church whoses services and teachings are the closest to the oldest records and have the least innovation?

For what its worth Im not a protestant

God has had the last 20 years to bring me back into the fold. I feel nothing going to church and I see no reason to believe.

Maybe if He started handing out these renewed faiths I've heard so much about, I would return.

>Don't read the Bible and find out big of heretics we are just trust us

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Where is Popery & the Papal hierarchy found in the Bible?
When does God say that His Law can be amended by the edicts of men?
Where in the Bible does it say you can pray through Saints & Mary?
Why does God forbid using idols, trinkets, & devices during your prayers?
Where does God ever imply that as a fallen race any of your flawed works can contribute to your salvation whatsoever?
Why does God warn us in Daniel and Revelation that this whore Church would change His Law presume godlike authority?
Why did the Vatican sanction the Douay–Rheims Bible to be used in teaching which removes entire chapters and lessens the centrality as Christ?
So, that doesn't really mean much... as I've mentioned in the previous post, most of generalized "Christendom" is it a pitiful state (as was prophesied: the end times majority would be comprised of lukewarms & pharisees - whereas God's people is described as a tiny remnant) Sectarian distinction has largely become irrelevant semantics to be honest.
Primitive fundamentalist Christianity based on the Bible (which is the word & truth of God), His Law, and Christ's centrality as Savior & Redeemer is the basis of all understanding.
There are egomaniacs and people with predetermined ideas who merely use the Bible as reservoir for cherry picking, but that doesn't disqualify Biblical truths & the humble spirit of the Berean approach as outlined in Acts.
The Bible should be assumed as true, and so, its internally consistent - this means that when you read it you should frame all understanding upon the fundamental, basic Biblical principals, then build all your conjecture & reasoning upon those basic truths. You should read, contemplate the things you read, pray, ask for understanding, read more, study, pray, discuss with people, consider arguments, use the Bible as cross reference etc.
Of course any intellectualizing jerk can approach this with the wrong spirit and exert their egos into their analysis

Source is what I'm personally witnessing in the church communities. I have no hard data of converts.

Apostolic succession is part of the sacrament of ordination. It is from bishop to bishop not merely to "followers". You have to be specifically ordained by bishops, you can't just claim it. The bishops as a body have the holy spirit guiding them as custodians and protectors of the church and the faith. Theological truth is out there and the bishops seek it out and canonise and define it for the congregation with the guidance of the holy spirit. The scriptures were divinely inspired but we only know they are divinely inspired because the bishops investigated and decreed them to be. Without the stamp of approval of the bishops we are blind scrabbling for truth in a sea of lies.

Anglicans and Lutherans and other protestants that claim they do, do not actually have apostolic succession. They lost that when they got rid of the sacrament of ordination. If you don't think ordination is a sacrament then its not possible to be ordinated

It's largely been established with a high level of certainty that most of /pol, at least the American posters are various shades of brown.

I think it's bizarre how many people try and use Christianity merely as a cultural tool for the maintenance or promotion of white nationalism -- look at the Christian threads here, they all compare the various sects & philosophies upon which one is best for "white people" with no regard to God's inspired word and salvational plan for humanity.
I personally think most /pol "Christians" are just agnostics who are merely wielding the Christian aesthetic as a memetic weapon to promote their cultural & political ends.

What use is your "bible study" if it pushes you away from the catholic church. There is no salvation outside the catholic church. No amount of bible study will save you. Become a catholic first then study theology.

>Why does God warn us in Daniel and Revelation that this whore Church would change His Law presume godlike authority?

This is a great question for cathocucks because they are the only ones who changed the laws

The Catholic Institution is merely a collection of man-made cultural traditions with no basis in Biblical reality -- it's largely paganism cloaked in "Christianized" aesthetic. It's history of one of Satanic abuse and destruction of God-respecting people. Your Pharisees in high places have no authority. Sinners can be redeemed directly through Christ without your false claim to monopoly to God's grace.

>documents the horrors & blasphemy throughout the ages.
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp#1

>Source is what I'm personally witnessing in the church communities. I have no hard data of converts.

Ah then you were tad hyperbolic. Eastern Europeans are about 1% of the UK population but 10% of the Catholic one so immigration is something to be abreast of. Likewise weekly attendence by the young is still a big issue.

I see you skipped over those considerations, are you planning on getting to them in other post or do you not see them as having any relevance.

>Anglicans and Lutherans and other protestants that claim they do, do not actually have apostolic succession. They lost that when they got rid of the sacrament of ordination. If you don't think ordination is a sacrament then its not possible to be ordinated

Funny the Orthodox say the exact same thing about Catholics.

>Funny the Orthodox say the exact same thing about Catholics.

Sorry I was being hyperbolic - They say a similar thing

Also even if you dont wish to discuss theology and history what are your thoughts on the Common Book of Prayer?

>And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws (Daniel 7:25)

The verse in question predicted the breaking of the law in daniels time , this is something the pharisees did not even dare
> Catholic Dr. Johann Eck, Luther’s principal adversary, said this in 1533:

>There is no mention of the cessation of the Sabbath and the institution of Sunday in the gospels or in Paul's writings, or in all the Bible; therefore, this has taken place by the apostolic Church instituting it without scripture.

The church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. There is in truth something royal, something kingly about the sun, making it a fitting emblem of Jesus, the sun of justice. Hence the church in these countries would seem to have said, "keep the old pagan name, it shall remain consecrated, sanctified." And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus.ii

The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church, as a spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world.iii

The Bible says “Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day”. The Catholic church says “No! By my divine power, I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week,” and lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church.iv

It pleased the church of God that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to the Lord's day (Sunday).v

The laws and times mentioned in Daniel 7:25 are laws that God Himself has established and time that God Himself has set. The law that stands out throughout the Bible is the Ten Commandment law.

Fuck off, papacy was subverted since Pius XI.
I rather be a pagan or lutheran protestant than a catholicuck

This.

You ever checked out Walter Veith? Video 3 in the playlist is relevant to your post.
Sabbath was instituted during Creation and is the "capstone" of the creation event signifying God's good work and our day of resting in God -- it is & always will be the day of worship -- it is eternal & unchaining and will still be observed in God's Kingdom. Sunday was always the Pagan solar worship day and through meme warfare the Luciferian Catholics in the early generations of the church managed mindfucked people into Sunday worship, at first as a means to quell the empire & "welcome" people into the church.

Without the Law (10 commandments) there is no Sin (as sin is the transgression of the Law), without the reality of sin there is no need for a Savior. By nullifying the 10 commandments they are effectively claiming that Jesus's sacrifice wasn't really necessary for salvation and through bring a Catholic, doing good works and Mary-praying you can be saved.

It's a lie that we can't overcome sin-consciousness, through faith in Christ we are to be justified & sanctified.
God even promises we won't be tempted beyond which we can endure.
1 Corinthians 10:13
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Though we have been tainted by the effects of sin, we CAN overcome it IN CHRIST and have the totality of our characters transformed in Him.

Catholicism is earth-centered, Christianity is heaven-centered -- we're here to look forward, to be prepared for the coming kingdom.

or orthodoxy

Yeah or that.
Literally most least degenerate church which promotes family unity.

They at least have principles unlike Catholicucks who pander to degenerates and schemers.

>Pagan
so a minion of Lucifer?

>Lutheran/Protestant
so a neutered cuck who preaches "turn the other cheek" to every situation?

If either of those are an option for you, you don't have true faith anyway. Pretending to have a religion is fairly cringey, so you might as well go Larp as a pagan to let everyone know you're full of shit straight away.

>principles unlike Catholicucks who pander to degenerates and schemers.

Pick related?

Ortocucks btfo

I don't care about pagans or lutherans, i just say they are much better then you're shitty church which betrayed it's people.
There is no value in being catholic today besides if you love having a dinner with niggers feet.

Didn't know they were pandering for contraceptive methods.
I don't see a lot of degenerate about it.
Thanks for information nonetheless.

>I don't see a lot of degenerate about it.
Changing the dogma of the unchanged church isn't degenerate?

I don't think you know what degeneracy mean, user.
Now pic related in degeneracy.

>Next they should institute the death penalty for crimes of pedophilia in Vatican City. This will rebuild their image against the "all priests are pedophiles" image that is so entrenched in the Atlantic.
>The Church should spend money in the Film market. They should produce movies with valiant Christian warriors like Charlamagne, etc. The church needs to appear more masculine.
>What I'm trying to say is that the Church appears too effeminate, and men of today aren't attracted to peace and love and venerating women, celibacy, poverty, etc. All men love war. They love guns, knives, swords. The church wonders why they have declining numbers of men joining the priesthood over the years and its because the church is become womanized.

How to Jewify the Catholic Church.

Degeneracy is to decline or corrupt and this is certainly it.

The Vortex—Told You So

youtube.com/watch?v=89e_fOjB2pE

In any way you see it, the congregation of the faithful in the world requires an organization, a hierarchy, strict rules, and a disciplined body that make them effective. Only with the aim of ensuring honesty. Of course, an earthly organization based on a Heavenly Kingdom will always be susceptible to corruption.

Add a bit of self denial, austerity, and you have a invisible empire.

I wasn't being hyperbolic, you just assumed that I meant catholic congregations have overtaken Anglican ones because of Anglican conversion. They are two separate points.

I have replied to everything worthy of consideration in your post. If you want more direct answers ask shorter concise questions.

The orthodox are Catholics.

Orthodoxy accepts roman catholic bishops as real apostolic bishops. Some factions in the orthodox communion may reject them but they are not considered orthodox beliefs.

thanks for the tip i will go and check them out

whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc7.html
chapter 7 & 8 -- truly woke

I need a second season, now!

Never left, m8

Ps Welcome home Puerto Rican Orthodox

>The Orthodox Church of Puerto Rico enters into communion with the Catholic Church.

holysynergy.wordpress.com/2017/07/11/breaking-news-the-orthodox-church-of-puerto-rico-enters-into-communion-with-the-catholic-church/

I just made my catholic confirmation this year.
I plan on joining the onights of columbus soon.