71°04'16"N 94°13'51"W

t-4

Other urls found in this thread:

geologyontario.mndmf.gov.on.ca/mndmfiles/afri/data/imaging/52J02NE0009//52J02NE0009.Pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception_Point
sikaresources.com/corporate/
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=223924958&privcapId=39526640&previousCapId=9125411&previousTitle=ROSITA MINING CORP
hormone.org/hormones-and-health/what-do-hormones-do/thyroxine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-4_Atomic_Demolition_Munition
wikileaks.org/spyfiles4/database.html
geologyontario.mndmf.gov.on.ca/mndmfiles/afri/data/imaging/52J02NE0027/52J02NE0027.pdf
britannica.com/event/T4-Program
pacificironorecorp.com/properties/ontario/gold-silver/documents/StAnthony43-101.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lake in Canada...

Wat?

Wut about a lake in Canada? There exist many.

I hope your retarded and dont realise that the OP posted co-ordiantes and kekistan user googled em

So I tipped "71°04'16"N 94°13'51"W T4" and I found a document about geochemical...

oh.

Elaborate

on what ? he just said it, unless you want the document

It's complicated stuff I'm way too stupid to read that shit

Link pls.

geologyontario.mndmf.gov.on.ca/mndmfiles/afri/data/imaging/52J02NE0009//52J02NE0009.Pdf

Can some start autist figure out what this means?

Did you get that document from straight up copying and pasting the OP in google?

I just copy the link on google

It's a study of certain elements present in water samples tested. Displayed in ppm. Parts per million. Can't really make out the letters and I don't remember the periodic table for shit.

We're gonna need more autism on this one.

It's some kind of geochemical report of some place in Canada.

The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce keeps showing up, but this shit is from the 80's.

core samples and shit

a lot of volcanic stuff but no idea why, probably just a coincedence

Guys, I gotta be honest. I read thru all these documents and I didn't see anything significant. A nothingburger. I think OP may even have had a misundersandwich about what he was reading! LoL :) With all this stuff going on today, I feel pretty tired. What do you guys say we hit the sack and catch some m much needed z's. GO TO SLEEP ANONS NOW

By the end it says "For additional information see maps: 525/02NE-0056#4" but I can't find anything about that...

This could kill a lot of people.

What is it?

Esplain

It's a geological survey of a lake. Looks like they may have found a fault line judging by the mineral changes. That stuff happens along plates or underground rivers.

I found a number on one of the pages. From a quick skim its a Canadian lab called XRAL, which is LARP material because of OP's coord's. 253-3158 not gonna call it though because im not commiting to this gay shit.

GUYS, I'M LITERALLY FUCKING WORRIED RIGHT NOW! I CAN FEEL THE PRESENCE OF DEMONS AROUND ME! PLEASE HELP!

blast harp music

Get yer tinfoil!

Page 40-43 are titled "Rare Earth Chondrite Plots"

Chondrites, per google - a stony meteorite containing small mineral granules (chondrules).

Maybe a meteorite found up there? ALiens??

Only reason i recognized the word is that it was a major plot point in some dan brown novel about an alien fossil meteorite, so maybe this is just a long lost ARG for that shitty book

No, that will anger them. Blast metal to appease them!

Stop smoking weed and going on Sup Forums.

Rare earth mineral?

What book? this interests me now.

I might call but I just sound so fucking high all time

this came from Sup Forums not sure if this did or not but we just had this type of thread like 20 minutes ago, kinda looks like the same coordinates

S͟ ̴̢̛̕͝Ó̵̧͝ ́͘͡Ò̷̴ ̴̢̛̀N̛͝

Deception Point
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception_Point

Oh. ... we know

Found on Page 45.

This might be the same guy

sikaresources.com/corporate/

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=223924958&privcapId=39526640&previousCapId=9125411&previousTitle=ROSITA MINING CORP

There a lot of phone number if you look closely

Well i am going to sleep. When i wake up you autists should have it figured out and i can read it then.

So here is a bump

Bump

Good night

Be simple

is the water turning the frogs gay?

>t-4
?

It's a hormone
hormone.org/hormones-and-health/what-do-hormones-do/thyroxine

Looks like chemical assay of core drillings or bore holes from 1985 in Canada... Still looking for anything that stands out...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T4
might be helpful for making connections

Apparently in just under three hours we will enter the 'Deception Point' timeline. This timeline is brought to you by Michael Crichton, best-selling author of 'Timeline'.

I found the same adress, but look like a mall or something

Volcanic ash; rare earth minerals. Nothing super exciting about it, at least that I've seen yet. Gonna look into it a little more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-4_Atomic_Demolition_Munition

Beckington Creek Project by UMEX

Slide thread

Wikileaks was the 6th thing that came up. wikileaks.org/spyfiles4/database.html

Y'all are looking in the wrong place. The Illuminati use a different prime meridian.

Looks like the results of mining samples on a canadian property to determine how much gold is present...

What do you think? Nuclear testing site?

wait. so is OP saying T-4 at these coordinates?

Chemist user reporting in.

Screen cap me nigger. I'm at work.

Mostly just volcanic rocks and what forms around magmatic activity so far.

it's literally a nothingburger

geologyontario.mndmf.gov.on.ca/mndmfiles/afri/data/imaging/52J02NE0027/52J02NE0027.pdf
I found this seperate paper on it seems related

kek, who knows
I'm just throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks

Please, explain user, cuz, shits its tight around this place too.

double_sweaty_pepe.jpg.gif.bat

Looks like the CIA is trying to find out how Sup Forums gathers information again.

They were looking for gold... but they dug too deep and too greedily.
Let's just get this out of the way. Does the project have any ties to big names like the Rothschilds or the Rockefellers?

If they want tips, they should just ask. We already know they're here.

gotcha. no idea what OP meant by t-4

Bumpkins

I KNOW NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT OF THIS BUT I AM STILL INTERESTED

Maybe its "T-minus 4", some anons were pointing at a happening on the 15 of this month, and now, in another thread, some user points to july 27, so basically, its a clusterfuck. Just like every night, i guess.

wait....
t-4
t minus 4
could be a countdown to something

T minus 4 hours? days?

unless OP comes out with some more mystery numbers this in nothing more than an operation for gold.

books.google.com/books?id=l-_KENAJUY8C&pg=PA240&lpg=PA240&dq=94°13'51"W&source=bl&ots=k4uy4scl8y&sig=AxsFSI4LUnyEHDhIA_sQUDXwgsE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5wNa_64LVAhXJ1CYKHSdoCOQQ6AEINzAI#v=onepage&q=94°13'51"W&f=false

this is interesting:

>"a major operational issue with planned usage of the T4 was that the success rate of parachuting five team members into hostile territory at sea with a heavy load and having them all land close together, uninjured, and able to complete transporting the weapon components and assembling it was highly unreliable. Several practice exercises failed to complete when one or more team members landed too far away or were injured. Future ADM units were single-component and while they might require several people's codes to arm, were a single physical unit which did not need field assembly."

britannica.com/event/T4-Program

Boothia peninsula. near the magnetic north pole, right? Are you saying the magnetic north pole is going to shift?

This one is labeled as "inventory control" and has gregorian moon runes splattered throughout.

books.google.com/books?id=EvdGAQAAMAAJ&pg=RA2-PA250&lpg=RA2-PA250&dq=71°04'16"N 94°13'51"W&source=bl&ots=gJ9mVbwSQg&sig=5fCq0k6JckcPD1uO18ohQpR_MNI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt2dHi7ILVAhVD5yYKHTDSDN0Q6AEIPzAJ#v=onepage&q=71°04'16"N 94°13'51"W&f=false

Bumping with a tinfoil hat

This is drilling results to see what trace minerals are present.
I invest in gold, and these kinds of results are
not interesting, so i'm not seeing it.

That's just what you're telling us so we don't find out your stash, jew

our god is a happy god

that's what i first thought, but the 2 places are pretty far away

Damn, muh canadian gold.

Yes it is, if it's a fault line maybe that could cause a chain reaction.

thats the red dragon youre worshipping the devil at this point

that was another thought i had, but for now i'm chalking this up to a rabbit hole LARP unless OP comes back.

This

Habbening??

OK. I think he's talking about ecoregion T-4, the tundra. Maybe talking about global warming? I don't know. Possibly methane emissions due to permafrost melting?

Don't worry user. You're special in other ways

The only thing I noticed with a skim, is this:

1. Parts per mill of Copper over 100 are marked
2. PP bill of gold in moderate amounts marked
3. It is interesting that the samples containing ferric materials(biotechnic are not spread out, but are isolated to a few sample locations. Print it out to cross ref sample number with map location and drill hole number.

Science was cheap af in the 80s
I wish the 1st sets of data were visible.

Here is map in color and a newer report I haven't read yet pacificironorecorp.com/properties/ontario/gold-silver/documents/StAnthony43-101.pdf

710.Interesting.
Did you know that 710 4 in a working area code but only has one working phone number ?
It's true. It requires a high level security code to operate and would be used in the event of an emergency when all other area codes fail do to traffic because of a disaster.
The phone number is 710-NCS-GETS

Likely hours, although this thread is going to be a disappoint.

Its not t minus 4 hours or days... Its 4 weeks, almost in line with the eclipse...by about 10 ish days early

true, you have to use the REAL prime meridian which is in line with the great pyramid of giza