Sup Forums Parliament-Quarum Established Thread Died

Welcome to Sup Forums Parliament, where the discerning gentleman can play politics with other Sup Forumsacks; harnessing chaos for a brighter tomorrow.

How to Participate:

>Choose a party, create your own, or stand as an Independent
>Choose a name, tag your party, and create a secure tripcode: Sup Forums.org/faq#sectrip
>Your name field should look something like: Name [Party Tag] ##passwordofyourchoosing
>Congratulations! You're ready to go!

tl;dr Rules:

>Tripcodes using any variation of the most popular passwords are not recommended
> After a bill has been proposed there is a minimum of 30 minutes of discussion before voting begins
> All votes should happen in-thread and quote the initial proposal
>Simple legislation requires simple majority; constitutional amendments, and impeachment require super majority
>Try to check in on Sundays for roll call
For New Fags:
>Join any time with a trip code making you an MP
>Fail Roll Call you lose spot but can join again
>Any party can be created or joined unless the party disavows you
Resources: polparliament.wikia.com/wiki/Parliament_of_Sup Forums_Wikia
Current Rules:
PM August von Mackensen
Quorum still 12
Pastebin of Bills Passed
pastebin.com/vBkcUF5H
Pastebin of Memebers
pastebin.com/6mhX27Vs

Still here

Nice sorry for late baking

It's fine, thanks you for making new bread.

Monorail Shill #1 reporting in

NP
Honestly since the grand total of me stopping into work is to get bitched at after putting in more work than ever I wish I just skipped

Why well welcome back.

Welcome back. How much did the rump get done last I checked we got quorum by slim margin.

This was passed. Not much else.

>BILL: This bill proposes limiting the power of federal governments after Bills I-V have taken effect. The primary purpose of the federal government is to protect our children from external threats. The military and space colonization shall take priority. Wealth redistribution between localities and groups is strictly forbidden.

There were a few proposals though. Maybe tomorrow we'll be able to pass them or at least debate and meme a bit.

Did I miss anything important today?

Really interesting
Well I can draft a sort of framework of power with a bit of time

ayy

Trip please

I'm back

Not really, you can read the old thread if you're bored though.
Here's the thread.
Welcome back.

A potential framework for the current government under the laws currently passed
>Inter board commerce clause
>The power to as rapidly develop transportation and communication between boards and generals within the least friction causing means in the most aesthetically pleasing manner
>Necessary and Proper Clause
>The minorities deemed necessary to be sent to work camps (not exterminated by Bill 4) shall be used for the profit of the whole with the exclusion of certain relevant parties. Work will be compelled by bread rations or electrocution(The Pence Amendment)
>For a more perfect union
The power to set up special military forces with the purpose of purging threats to the union (read Bill IV) will be allowed and established. The enforcement of this is allowed with extreme prejudice.
>Church and State
Christianity is the established church of the state to be encouraged but not enforced by the state
>Enumerated Powers
With the passage by the Rump Parliament with universal consent, the previous listed powers are restricted within the context of bill I-V
Any wealth redistribution must overcome this bill first and require a separate vote

Looks good.
I won't be staying in the thread much longer.

It will be up tomorrow dont worry

At what time do you intend to create the thread? Same time around 5-6pm EST?

I'm not going to be around from around 4:30-7-30 P.M. PST, so I'll be around for the first few hours

We will say 530 EST

Alright then, see you tomorrow and good night, friends.