He was not executed

>he was not executed

Canada is sooo cucked. Oh wait, this is America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he wasn't paid 10 million dollars
fuck off leaf

to be fair his victims were stupid enough to go see a superhero movie. Was it really such a loss?

I came to post that Don't insult american on this, we have do much shit we can be laugh off that are comparable.

fpbp

Oh look it's another thread that got lost on its way to

>he was not executed
He was white.

day of the rake soon

Because you aren't supposed to imprison prisoners of wars in Guantanamo, especially if they're minors, retard.

>crime and punishment
>not linked to politics

low IQ chimp

Shut the fuck up, he was tortured in Guantanamo Bay and illegally held, so he actually deserves the money

But OH NO HIS SKIN IS BROWN REEEE

look at his eyes, thats some MKUltra shit

He locked in a dark box for the rest of his life. Might as well be dead. How does that even compare to you faggots paying a terrorist 10 million???

Terrorists aren't enemy combatants, and as such they aren't POWs.

Get shit on, faggot leaf.

Fuck off sand nigger. There's a target on your head

anyone have the image with various mass murderers mapped to their 4chin boards?
I remember this character was Sup Forums, and Brevik was Sup Forums but I don't remember the others

>prisoners of war

Terrorists don't follow Geneva convention so they should not be treated with these rules.

what is the war on terror then?
leaf has a point, killing in a war is fair game

nvm I found it

Exactly. He blew up an Army Medic, which is against the Geneva conventions, so he uses the exact same laws to get some gibs?

Too bad they never caught his accomplice(handler)
Ask yourself why there was a 2nd gas mask ditched towards the end of the building by the freeway?

>Terrorists aren't enemy combatants

He wasn't a terrorist. You don't get to claim that all those who oppose you are terrorists like Bush did. It doesn't work that way.

>nuflag

It was a false flag bro

fuck off leaf nigger, he was TERRORIST. If he knew who he was killing was a canadian he would've thrown the grenade anyway.

>He blew up an Army Medic, which is against the Geneva conventions
Nope.

kek, i remember posting my conspiracy theories on reddit, about how the new Batman movies were propaganda to pacify the serfs/plebs, just a couple hours before this happened. I still wonder if he read that before he did what he did. He was a psyche major. Maybe he saw what i saw as well.

He wasn't a terrorists by all international standards.

This too, fuck cape shit plebs. He should have brought a bomb.

Yes it is, are you fucking retarded?
Medics are protected by the Geneva conventions, you aren't allowed to shoot or kill them.
Here's another one for you, if an enemy pilot bails out his plane you aren't allowed to shoot at them, so those t*rks that shot at the Russian pilots also broke the Geneva conventions.

He joined designated terrorist organizations, you stupid cunt. That makes him a terrorist...

What standards? His father was affiliated with Al Quada, dumbfuck.

Colorado are stupid libcucks

Here's the updated version now featuring Sup Forums

If he would have done it in a black movie theater I would totally sympathise with him. They never shut the fuck up.

what about that 16 year old american kid Abdulrahman Awlaki who was killed by a drone stike
was he a terrorist?

Your mom's a terrorist.

>especially if theyre minors
Not like he killed anyone with a grenade and was a fucking terrorist or anything

I rather find rotting in prison a far worse punishment.

they're saving him for suicide squad

Most people are opposed to this settlement, even the liberals. I don't agree with it to, this guy killed a man and now he gets 10+ million for that? Fuck that.

>Abdulrahman Awlaki
Lost fucking nothing, i promise

holmes wouldve voted 4 trump

THIS POST BEST POST

fuck canaduh. faggot fucks > BBBUT HE WAS JUST A YOUNG, GOOD BOY!

But but this one was executed. Oh yeah, he wasn't.

>Medics are protected by the Geneva conventions, you aren't allowed to shoot or kill them.
Yes you are if you're in the middle of a combat situation or blindly firing/bombing at the enemy.

Also if they refuse to surrender and comply you're entirely free to shoot.

>if an enemy pilot bails out his plane you aren't allowed to shoot at them
If he refuses to surrender when he lands you're free to shoot.

he wasn't a member of al quaeda.

he was sentenced to life or 3,318 year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

He killed a soldier who was trying to kill him. That's called a war situation. Dumbfuck.