Why does she have photos of McCain on her facebook??

??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
archive.is/cvqNx
archive.is/OBvWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(Chicago)#/media/File:Trump_Tower_Chicago_2015-102.jpg.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good question user.

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

She's a McCain plant.

There's so much fuckery afoot in Washington right now

Who the fuck is that bitch

Shes the lawyer Deniros business partner setup a meeting with Don Jr to frame him.

cause they all in it led by cuck mcMuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

Fucking hell McCain, this is a Jeb! tier trick you tried to pull.

>17172 (OP) #
>There's so much fuckery afoot in Washington right

That's a gentle way to put it

The hunter has become the hunted!

bump

people need to see this bullshit

A rundown.

Basically, Goldstone from Fusion GPS emailed Don Jr saying someone had info about potential corruption concerning Hillary Clinton and Russia. The emails note that the information supposedly came from the Russian Government. Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a Russian lawyer who has no ties to the Russian Government and somehow was able to enter the US on an expired visa. She starts talking about Russian adoption bullshit, so Don Jr. leaves and doesn't think about the meeting since it didn't amount to anything. Cue NYT trying to break a new story about Russia, with Don Jr taking the wind out their sails by releasing all of the emails. People are now trying to play armchair lawyer attempting to say that a crime was committed, except

>Lawyer wasn't affiliated with a foreign government
>The meeting didn't yield any info of value
>It isn't clear Don Jr. would even offer anything for said info
>Lawyer states she never had the info Don Jr was promised by Goldstone, showing that she may have been baited by Goldstone and Fusion GPS as well

Its also looking like this meeting may have been the pretense to try and get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign back in June 2016

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

And remember, the Russian lawyer came into the US on an expired visa somehow.

archive.is/cvqNx
>Grassley, in a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, said US permission for the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to travel to the United States had been set to expire on Jan. 7, 2016, and her request for an extension had been denied, Grassley's office said in a statement.

Maybe get this to Drudge? Start spamming this everywhere?

Hi anons
Like my most recent disinfo op?
Pretty good don't ya think?
Don't forget to subscribe to my twitter
Fusion GPS and I have much more to come
maybe even the piss tapes :^)

Honestly if something isnt done about mccain i will lose my one first sliver of respect for trump. the old fucker is undermining him at every turn and yet he just bumbles along without a care in the world

I think the establishment thought Trump was such a threat that they'd go to any lengths to stop him

I read somewhere that she was granted a "parole" stay, whatever that is.

mccain staged this

What is McMuffin doing these days?
Where in the shadows is he lurking?

>archive.is/OBvWS
"Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg."

Reagan Battallion, funded by Sorosbux
Also, if you want to know CNN's next narrative, watch McMuffin's twitter
He's more influential than you might think

There's also then the question of what her other business was here. The e-mails show that Goldstone asked to move the meeting back becaues Veselnitskaya was in court that day? Where and on what authority?

People have kind of forgotten but this kind of op as the fag above calls it were relatively common throughout the entire campaign.

Khizr Khan anyone?
The fat miss universe?

These things just suck up air for a few hours or a day at most then dissolve into the immaterial nothings that they are

B U M P
U
M
P

This was most likely taken in front of the Trump Hotel in Chicago on Inauguration Day Weekend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(Chicago)#/media/File:Trump_Tower_Chicago_2015-102.jpg.