Mindfuck

>Be 2012
>United States passes Magnitsky Act
>Russia's response is to ban adoptions
>Be 2016
>Russian Lawyer approaches Trump campaign with "Damning information" only to talk about Russian Adoptions

Holy fuck Sup Forums is this about pizza gate? The shills are pushing narratives that make even less sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/12/26/world/europe/russia-us-adoptions/index.html
archive.is/Villa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html
youtu.be/CgBvPx4CvhI
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article145755049.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you have to wonder why djt jr would 'self incriminate'

could be something like that

Oh fuck, and they walked out of the meeting early. Did they hear this woman talking about Pizzagate and think she was bat shit crazy?

Bump

>United States passes Magnitsky Act
>Russia's response is to ban adoptions

Sauce? I cannot remember if this was back to back?

Here's a fake article from a phony source about a story you never heard about:
cnn.com/2012/12/26/world/europe/russia-us-adoptions/index.html

>The move by Russian politicians is widely seen as retaliation for a law that U.S. President Barack Obama signed on December 14. That bill, called the Magnitsky Act, imposes U.S.travel and financial restrictions on human rights abusers in Russia.

Let's archive that
archive.is/Villa

Oh my god. Why is noone else talking about this?

Most white pizza children came from the former USSR in the past 2 decades

Has anyone asked the creepy little imp what a "handkerchief with a pizza related map on it" is? I mean, he's alive. Just ask him.

>Be pope key adviser
>Be part of gay orgy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html

Is anyone these faggots in place of power or connected to power are so fucked up

Watching that video of Andrew Breitbart asking what's in Podesta's closet gave me goosebumps.
And that fucking tweet... gah

Links?

youtu.be/CgBvPx4CvhI

Trying to find the tweet.

Not sure, I checked around and cannot find anyone else talking about it, even voat has nothing about this.

Fucking savage.

Which tweet? I'll translate it for you

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

“How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me,”

Andddd white house user just mentioned child trafficking...

I think they heard this russian bitch talking about pizzagate, laughed and walked out thinking she was fucked in the head.

no it was to send Don Jr words like "Russia" so they could get a fisa warrant

Wrong post link

So they sent someone who was undermining the magnitsky act and who also decided to talk about adoptions?

Don Jr is literally /ourguy/
pretty sure he lurks here, and he definitely knows about pedogate

Maybe Russia is being demonized because a lot of people pushing this collusion shit expected Hillary to win, and she would have went to war with them to keep them from releasing whatever info they have

Still, the coincidence here is too big to ignore. The adoption ban made very little sense in 2012 and the fact that she said she had damning evidence then proceeded to talk about this is strange.

Very intresting, I still don't believe in pizzagate but I am convinced there is a large scale pedophile network in the US. Who is involved and how many I have no idea but I bet we will be shocked if the truth ever comes out.

I was on to it when we learned about the catholic church and Sandusky cover ups.

I mean, why on earth would anyone protect a pedophile?

Well three reasons I can think of...
1. They are pedophiles themselves.
2. They have deep respect for the person and don't want the pedophile to get arrested.
3. The pedophile has blackmail on them.

I thought I remembered the US ban on Russian adoptions started when a women sent Her 7 year old adopted back to Russia alone.

Sauce: ABCNEWS
Woman Who Sent Adopted Son Back to Russia Alone Must Pay Child Support
July 13, 2012
By BEN WALDRON
BEN WALDRON More From Ben »

A Tennessee woman who outraged many in the adoption community in 2010 when she put her 7-year-old son on a plane back to Russia alone in hopes of having his adoption annulled, has failed in her bid to avoid paying $150,000 in child support for the boy.

Adoption officials in both the United States and Russia were horrified when the child landed alone in Moscow with a note addressed to Russian authorities pinned inside his jacket pocket.

"I no longer wish to parent this child," read the letter. "This child is mentally unstable," Hansen wrote to the Russian Ministry of Education. "He is violent and has severe psychopathic issues/behaviors. I was lied to and misled by the Russian orphanage workers and director regarding his mental stability and other issues."

But Pavel Astokhov, Russia's children's rights commissioner disputed those claims in an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos in 2010. "No, no this is not true" he said. "How can you imagine this, [that] a 7-year-old boy can be dangerous."

"All medical exams was done before the adoption procedure," he added, "and Torry Hansen knew about Artyem, everything."

As a consequence of the case, Russia decided in 2010 to delay some adoptions of Russian children by U.S. parents, and Monday Russia ratified a new agreement with the U.S. giving Russia greater oversight and control over international adoptions.

Hansen had no comment on the ruling, but her attorney Edward Yarbrough said that litigation is not over and that his client still has options including appealing the order or requesting that it be modified.

Artyem now lives in a group home in a Moscow suburb.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

you're well coordinated.

>"How can you imagine this, [that] a 7-year-old boy can be dangerous."
I hate that faggot. As if he doesn't know. Doesn't even have to be mentally challenged.

Think you're hot shit, doncha?

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article145755049.html

Likely source of Steele Dossier a convicted Pedo:

The joint law enforcement effort was shocking because it involved pedophiles from the United States and elsewhere traveling to Russia to have sex with young boys who’d been plucked from poor rural homes on promises of a better life in the city. Instead, they were sexually abused and images of the horrific acts sold across the globe.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

>upper class citizen