youtube.com/watch?v=KeuCvSagfm4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
youtu.be/620xTpJTZrY
youtu.be/3SPjy5RlqFE
youtube.com/watch?v=lTWvRdyNqpU
youtu.be/dJCsNy_VlFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thing you're shitposting on right now? Was invented by whites.

Now get the fuck off the internet.

That's what faggots do, of any race.

>>you have 2 seconds to find a reason why "jewish genocide" is bad
Well, Anti-Nazis?

Fuck off Diet America, just because you hate your race doesn't mean you need to inflict yourself upon the rest of us.

No whites = no civilization worth living in

No gibs for niggers, who will proceed to starve to death.
>wtf I love white genocide now

None of these are even bad. Riding the linderburg would have been awesome, even if it was just for moments seeing the thermite effect of the painting should have been cool.

i onyl do 2 of these things, one is because i like jazz and the other is because i live in australia

Cause who will be fathers and work?

>linderberg

my sides

Woops it's Hindenburg

because brown people can't run this country, it will cause a global economic collapse if it happens too soon.

if the world is keen on taking note of why they will genocide their minorities or displace them

>wear shorts in the winter
that's what we do silly other leaf

>study abroad
how is that bad?

>listen to black music that black black people don't listen to anymore

sorry my man I listen to:
youtube.com/watch?v=KeuCvSagfm4
and
youtube.com/watch?v=7nLzD0vcJGI
ect. so yaa

>Complicate starbucks orders
i don't go there

>wear socks and sandals
I don't even wear sandals

>stand still at concerts
that's degenerate, so i don't go

White genocide is bad because who else is gonna shove you kikes into the ovens if they are gone?

Yea look at africa and how well the niggers are running that now!

The planet would collapse without the descendants of indo-europeans in charge.

WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR ALL THIS SHIT?

I really love my race. Even some of the things on this list - obviously designed as race-hate bait - I really find endearing. I love being around White people.

illuminati confirmed!

I do call people boss

Get out of my country, Nazi, Trudeau is going to cement Canada as a center of liberalism in the world.

He's going to appropriate as many cultures as he can by wearing their dress as a costume, and push for as much Islamisation as he can before finding out how majority Muslims and Africans actually feel about LGBT people.

He's a communist scourge like his father Fidel Castro.

It's not. White people are stupid enough to literally genocide themselves. Most deserved genocide desu.

Firstly
>Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son
Stop listening to Alex Jones, you lose all intellectual integrity doing that, you foolish Nazi.
Secondly, our education system is great, I think subsequent generations born to immigrants will be fine with LGBTQAP+ people.

You cheeky maplenigger. I'm onto you.

Gonna need that edumacation once we start shipping the groids up to oh canada!

>Go to Sup Forums just to say "gotcha Nazis!"
The shills aren't even trying anymore

>"white genocide"

1. There are most white people alive now than anytime in history (over 1 billion)
2. Having a more diverse society doesn't remove white people.
3. Nobody is going around killing whites.

Is this whole white genocide conspiracy actually deeply rooted racism and fear of race-mixing? Like seriously go outside sometimes it's not that bad.

>1. There are most white people alive now than anytime in history (over 1 billion)
Whites also the smallest percentage of global population in history. What's your point?

Most beautiful race. This took 2 seconds.

because you can't really genocide them, but you will create a new type of "jew" and they will be angry and they have all the power in the world, literally. think Bolsheviks in Russia.

> (OP)
>This thing you're shitposting on right now? Was invented by whites.
>Now get the fuck off the internet.

Endless September

/thread

There's over a billion of them and they're not going extinct. To think they are is completely delusional. If you believe in white genocide you've fallen for the white supremacist memes. Remember that Sup Forums is satire and not to take it seriously. Apply some critical thought and seek out and verify data from multiple sources.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

White birthrates are below replacement level in many historically white areas.

Nice try Menachem.

0.02 Shekels have been deposited into your account, Rabbi

-build civilizations

It should say things that liberal faggots do. Except wear shorts in winter. I do that when I go to gym

Lol good job proving me right. I highly advise you spend more time outside and with people of all cultures to get rid of that hatred and fear. It's not healthy.

Okay so then whites will hover around a billion, what's your point? That's not "white genocide" at all. Are you dense?

Shut the fuck up justin

If whites go extinct no one will be able to pay welfare.

Checkmate commies.

Email VA Shiva Ayyadurai is an American scientist of Indian origin, inventor and entrepreneur. As a high school student in 1979, he developed an electronic version of an interoffice mail system, which he called "EMAIL" and copyrighted in 1982.

Intel Pentium Chip The world famous and most widely used chip in computers, the Intel Pentium Chip was invented by Vinod Dham. He is also called the 'Father of Pentium Chip'.

USB The USB is a part of our daily lives. This tiny, data storage gadget was co-invented by an Indian-American computer architect Ajay Bhatt. But he didn't make any money out of it and he is okay with that. According to a report from Business Insider Ajay said that he didn't do it for money, instead he did this to bring about a change. And according to him, not very often people get a chance to bring about this big a change.

Fiber Optics: Dr. Narinder Singh Kapany is named as one of the 7 ‘Unsung Heroes' by Fortune Magazine and is widely recognized as the ‘Father of Fiber Optics' for his pioneering work in Fiber Optics technology

Rocket Missiles: It was India, and it was none other than Tipu Sultan, the ruler of Mysore and his father Hyder Ali that first used the iron-cased and metal-cylinder rockets against the British East India Company in 1780.

Binary Code: Binary numbers were first described by Pingala (c. 200 BC). Pingala is the traditional name of the author of the Chandaḥśāstra, the earliest known Sanskrit treatise on prosody.

...and the list goes on

>the welfare state won't be continued by the future mixed generations
You have no argument, only racist lies, leave my country, Nazi scum.

>implying genociding the race that single handedly carried humanity into the 21st century is a good thing

You're dumb, dude.

>Imperialism
>Colonialism
>Slavery
>Killing indigenous peoples
>Stealing resources from Africa
>Constantly destabilizing the Middle East

Bet white people weren't so concerned about the genocide they inflict on others all throughout history.

Is that all you got, Nazi scum? I understand you have no arguments to refute any claims made. But i get it, you don't need to shitpost this much to use logical fallacies.
>Inb4 calls me nazi scum, cuz you don't have any arguments

I would retweet this so hard rn

Your idol, Hitler killed himself, follow in his footsteps.

>indigenous races weren't warring for territory and raping each other before whites

Why did aboriginals have shields, I wonder. Kangaroos aren't very good at throwing spears.

>They were fighting each other so it's okay if white people completely wiped them out and took their land.

Do you hear yourself or do you just parrot the same alt-right talking points all day?

>B-but dey did bad things, too! Duuuuurrrr! Genocide!

Dude, b r o. Grow the fuck up. Wake the fuck up. Whites have excelled in every sense of the word. They fucking define it.

In terms of accomplishments, they are fucking light-years ahead of every. Single. Other. Race.

Be pissed. We understand.

>Do you hear yourself or do you just parrot the same alt-right talking points all day?

No. Why, have people pointed that out before? And have you refused to answer then too?

Looks like some bushdoof.

Drop the indo, friendo

youtu.be/620xTpJTZrY

>Whites should take credit for their past accomplishments
>But not for their past atrocities

Want to try that again, this time without the predictable alt-right talking points?

Actually just read this, grow up, and stop being a white supremacist, because that's a good way to not get laid:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

stop appropriating White tech
also, stop appropriating English
ah, and stop appropriating logic

saged

Pumpkin Spice

If white countries were fighting each other does that justify a non-white country from invading it? Ya, didn't think so. Try thinking sometime.

>don't arch up

It's "arc" up. This is clearly staged though, you know that right?

They've tried and failed. In fact they only just recently worked out that if they invade unarmed then they win. Pretty clever move tbqhwy.

Building a civilisation where even weak shits like you can survive.

Okay then if you're fine with whites invading other lands then you should be fine with white lands being invaded as well.

As long as the inhabitants have the right to defend themselves, why wouldn't I be? I'm just annoyed that we don't have that right at the moment. Instead we have NGOs ferrying boatloads of invaders in with impunity.

By my logic, the aboriginals have the right to be angry. By leftist logic, they should be grateful for the diversity and just shut up.

Who do you agree with?

fucking racists

So... basically now if I personally wear sandals with socks black people will be like:
-What a typical white boy, socks with sandals!

And if I don't wear socks they'll be like:
-Wow, how atypical, not like all the other white people.

youtu.be/3SPjy5RlqFE

Yet you still can't shit in toilets or feed your people

hmm...

>implying one can actually love something without also hating that which harms it.

Kay. I've been to three third world countries, seven Western countries, and four continents you deluded faggot

Lol races and cultures mixing is inevitable, just accept it, it's the future. Must be stressful living in constant fear and hate of people not the same color as you.

This is hilarious. The guys in the car are clearly Maoris, who have some of the cheekiest banter.

Either full troll or full retard, either way not worth engaging anymore. Cheers.

>grape soda
First thing I read and immediatly sides are off

Lol hopefully lack of argument means I've got that noggin joggin. Even if you don't respond I recommend going into cities and socializing a bit, you'll see other cultures and people aren't so bad. Peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTWvRdyNqpU

>don't have an argument other than "it's inevitable, desirable"
>accuse others of having no argument instead

Oh my neurons are nimble alright. You can die on this hill if you want to. Enjoy your Africans and their diverse attitudes towards women, gays, children, rape, and murder. It's your strength.

>English accent

Not quite, but close.

>grape soda
it is grape drank nigga

White people murder and rape each other as well. Not every African is a terrorist. Take some deep breaths and try not to hate.

Oh no doubt, anyone who's taken Statistics 101 can tell you that. It's more of a statistical trend that emerges with no help from little ol' me.

youtu.be/dJCsNy_VlFM

Don't do anything rash. Believing in the "white genocide conspiracy" might lead you down a dark path. Like I said go outside and meet different people, you'll see they're not so bad as your "statistics" say.

You forgot watching their wives get fucked better than they could ever hope.

>go outside and meet different people
You're projecting your straw man assumptions onto me. Please don't. It's a very flimsy way to engage in a conversation. A discussion must stand on its own without any reliance on the people engaged in it.

Statistics are a useful tool for many of the things in your daily life, like banking or police allocations. Mapping ethnicities and religions to behaviours is incredibly simple as far as all that goes, and where permitted (such as in FBI data, but not Swedish data) is very easy to discern trends. These trends can be acted upon like any trend can, such as a correlation between income and health for example.

It's simple science, and I would have assumed the allegedly pro-science side of politics would be happy to acknowledge and engage with it.

>nu-pol, the post
sigh
sage

Niggers will ruin everything we've worked and died for.

>Wear socks with sandals
Goddammit bobby. Havent you played GTA San andreas??

When you see someone do you think of the murder statistics of their race? That's a cold-hearted way to go through life. I spent last night hanging out with a couple of Somali's and it was a blast. Really nobody believes in white genocide but a few fringe alt-right white supremacists. Try asking a random person about white genocide and they'll look at you in disgust. I'm just trying to help you snap out of this delusion.

Alright white boy, first off it's purple drank, and second off purple drank isn't grape soda, it's grape kool-aid with grape cough syrup.

>I spent last night hanging out with a couple of Somali's
No apostrophe, cobber. But that's great, I'm glad they're assimilating into the first world. Would you entertain the idea of me buying you a one way trip to Somalia? You yourself admit they're a blast to hang out with.

I don't believe I've ever said "white genocide" online or out loud. So I'm not sure why you're sticking to that phrase. Replacement migration? Sure, if you extrapolate some graphs. Again, this is sophomore maths. Would Japanese culture remain if the Japanese were gradually replaced by Indians? Well, this is one for the sociologists I suppose.

Except asians faggot

A parasite killing off it's host is a stupid idea.

No Somalia isn't safe that's why they come here. As for Japan, I'm glad you brought that up. Their xenophobic culture and anti-immigration policies have caused them to stagnate and now they're suffering for it. For example their dwindling population. We're not talking about Japan though so it's really a moot point.

>people who say chief

>You forgot watching their wives get fucked better than they could ever hope.
A typical vagina is, on average, 4.5 inches deep once it has elongated due to sexual excitement of the vagina's owner. That's not to say there are no shorter or longer ones, but as far as averages go, 4.5 inches is the magic number. The typical male penis averages in about 5.5 to 6 inches, depending on the source you choose. Subtract about an inch for "wiggle room" while pounding the heaven hole and you get the same number, 4.5 inches. Which means, a white guy's average dick should fit nicely in a white gal's pussy, with adequate snugness, and many happy times ahead.

The implication that black cocks are larger is laughable, given they really are - by exactly a half inch. That's right, the famed "Big Black" is merely a half-inch longer in length for average measurements. That said, such a penis would probably repeatedly hit a woman's cervix. By the way, a woman getting her cervix pounded is not fucking enjoying it. It's actually quite painful, so unless she's into the whole BDSM scene, getting her baby-gate reamed by Jerome's only-slightly-longer salami is NOT high on her list of happy things to do in life. Those aren't tears of joy, they're tears of agony and hours of follow-on gut spasms as she tries to get her insides to stop feeling like Visigoths are attempting to ransack her Roman womb.

So when you say "fucked better", I can only assume the women you are referring to are well past 6 inches in depth, and certainly enough accommodation to fit more than 3 fingers into. I believe the common references are "Canyon Cunt", "hot dog in a hallway", and many other unique ones to indicate this sad state of affairs. Suffice to say, those woman really do need enormous cock - because they can't fucking feel anything normal.

It's not "poo in pants"

it's "shart in mart"

fucking newfags, if you're going to do it fucking get it right

Well I'm not really talking about economies. You may believe Somalians will improve Japan's economy, but I'll leave that one to you. I'm talking about culture and national identity.

My original statement was about how aboriginals fought and conquered long before whites, and replaced each other. And then they themselves got replaced (pretty much) by Europeans. I believe it happened, they have every right to be grumpy about it, but they had every opportunity to drive the invaders off and they failed. The Europeans played by the natives' own rules and won.

Europeans are currently being denied the opportunity to defend their homeland, however. And I believe that too should be their right. And if the invasion happens, they too should have the right to be grumpy.

This is why the term 'cuckold' is thrown around. Indigenous Europeans feel like they're being forced to watch the defiling of their homeland. And the ones that take pleasure from it are the 'cuckolds'.

Well sorry you feel that way, seems like I won't be changing your mind. Good luck with your "invasion".

Good luck with your diversity, friend.