Redpill me on the holocaust

If the Holocaust was holohoax or a conspiracy, then what were the concentration camps all throughout Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I'm not mistaken the idea behind it is that all of the camps the US inspected were changed from death camps with the original claim to concentration camps. The ones that the US didn't inspect (ones in Soviet occupation) are the only ones that are declared a death camp. Personally I believe the gassing is fake to the degree they make it out to be. However people died just not 6 bagillion or whatever number (((they're))) telling us to believe now. People were shot, mass grave sights have been found and recorded if I'm not mistaken again just not he 6 bagillion.

Who gives a shit? They are from Middle East anyway
Ethnic Russian, Polish, German, Anglo-Celtic losses - tragedy
Jewish ones and the rest - non-issue

They were labor camps for communist insurgents. Even Israelis now admit that the soap and lampshades stories were bullshit. Zyklon B was used as a delousing agent, not an execution method. Most deaths were caused by wartime food shortages and typhus. The 6 million figure was a vast exaggeration which had been around at least since WW1.

that image is photoshopped

fuq can't find that one, but digits don't lie

also stalin order 428

You answered your own question by saying "through Europe". Concentration camps are unrelated to the Holocaust. Every country had concentration camps, a camp with a heavy concentration of people, because a lot of people were fleeing the war and moving in every direction. The countries couldn't deal with them, they had to put them somewhere they could see because it was too dangerous to accept them blindly or to ignore them. So they made mega camps and put guards around. And these people were filled with dreads about the future and therefore they gossiped about all kind of dumbass rumors about people in camps being turned into soap or suitcases. And of course many of them many of them legitimately died of disease or famine because it was a fucking war.

>stalin order 428
>first result is stormfront

really? that dumb shit has poisoned your mind. call me a shill all you want but deep down inside you know it. you didn't turn into a white supremacist hitler-sympathizing nazi overnight. snap out of it.

That's the spirit. Nobody should give a fuck.
Although your post is unrelated to the question in the OP, durak.

Holocaust killed any chances of ethnic nationalism for at least a 100 years

>Holocaust
didn't happen.

work camps because force is the only way to get a jew to do manual labor

did happen though. Seriously you guys crack me up. Humans aren't that smart to pull off a scam this big for decades upon decades. You really think they managed to set it up and fake it and not have anyone leak it for over 50 years? Really? Fucking television shows get stories leaked and they're nothing. But you guys think this shit was kept hidden from everyone but internet conspiracy theorists? Seriously if you believe it's fake I question your mental health.

>did happen though
fo you believe that the holocoaster () and the 30ft kike toss () also happened? i must remind you that these were testimonies that were accepted as evidence in trials against nazis after the war.

the holocaust did not happen and there is no evidence

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Probably exactly like the ones in the USA where we put all Japanese-Americans for espionage concerns.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

Daily reminder: Right wingers are mentally retarded and enjoy watching white women get fucked by BBC :)

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

>Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color.
every real life pol meetup begs to differ. pol is full of shitskins as the hwndu trolling exemplified

Fuck off cuck
you do realize that the right isn't entirely composed of alt righters and stormfags? Eh.. you're probably to autistic to give a shit

namefag filtered

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

We won't fight on your terms. and you're too new to be posting, which proves you're just another moron who thinks they can come here and accomplish anything. You're out of your league, half-wit.

Concentration camps aren't extermination camps. The US used concentration camps for Japs during the same war. That doesn't mean we were killing them. We just didn't want them sabotaging our war effort.