White women who date black men are characterized as violent, outrageous, slutty, and obnoxious

>White women who date black men are characterized as violent, outrageous, slutty, and obnoxious
>Black women who date white men are characterized as nice, sweet, quiet, civiliazed

Explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aRBtk8Oh0
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you dating up or are you dating down?

/thread

Because black women that go after white men were usually strictly raised and brought up in the Church. Their culture has also not become rotten like white western culture has. They still have souls. Most whites in the west have lost theirs.

>nice, sweet, quiet, civilized

White people traits.

>violent, outrageous, slutty, and obnoxious

Black people traits.

"When in Rome do as the Romans do" When you want to date someone outside of your race you act like them to attract them.

Not a hard concept.

Not all black women are hoodrats. Some of them actually want to have nice things like a stable, healthy family and own a home. White guys get the pick of the litter when it comes to black women.

if you wanna fuck a nigger your retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic

>Explain this shit
USA is racist piece of shit country.
Explain it yourself

>your retarded

Average blacks are trash.
>White women who date black men are characterized as violent, outrageous, slutty, and obnoxious
False. My quarter Jewish girlfriend (Russian Jews are mainly Polish Ashkenazis, usually just half, quarter, or one eight, the rest being ethnic European Russian for the most part. Rich Russian-Jews I'm partying with are really anti-diversity in Russia and hate those other shitskins. Yet often fuck with them. Literally have to deal with my girlfriend nigger sex servant weekly)

She got me into orgies with her Russian Jewish female friends. It's started from an invention to an orgy hosted mainly by them and Caribbean blacks they brought over. Initially I disliked it, but then the idea that a Jewish girl and my girlfriend at that gets fucked by a nig started to turn me on. Even sucked off that dindu couple of times while being high. It's actually quite fun. Most of those coalburning Russian Jewish girls are smart, attractive and even patriotic.

You have no idea what people do in their beds.

>your retarded
Fucking retard

Putin, send this cuck to the fucking gulag

>a literal cuck

Because white cock calms the black woman. The reason they're violent and loud with nigger males is because nigger amles cant satisfy a black queen like a white man can

White men take their best women. they take our worst women. nothing of value is lost.

guaranteed replies the post

some shareblue cuck once posted he posts slide threads on interracial couples daily, and here he is

sage goes in the options box faggots

Nah, black girls are fucking energetic and uppity. Sometimes you don't need to calm them, because it's not their natural state and how you want to be with them. I used to bang half-Ethiopian quarter Jew quarter Russian chick a lot. Black dad and Jewish mom created a fantastic furious sex candy

((you))

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

I can confirm what this user is saying. Black women submit to white men just fine, however, in the case of black men, they're very rough and argumentative.

Shill pasta

White men are dating the top 10% of black women. Black men are dating the bottom 10% of white women.

Dude, as an upper middle class, classically liberal, civic nationalist, you are going to be the first to die, as the far left AND right hate you.

>Black women who date white men are characterized as nice, sweet, quiet, civiliazed

Oh, so you mean like this crazy bitch?

Generally speaking, women more often adopt aspects of the personality of their men rather than vice versa.

Then why the fuck does Sup Forums still get assmad at race mixing?

The bottom 1% if that

Because Africans are genetically worse than Europeans

BLEACHED

>Black women
Only the best of their race get to date white men
>White women
Only the worst of our race stoop to date black men

Problem is, /pol is actually not a hivemind. Just because you keep saying it, does not mean it is true.

It might also be that the western world is failing and failures of a failing civilization are gathering here in despair.

>White men
there ya go, it's been explained

Because white women who fuck niggers tend to be low class. Black women need to be high class (not fat, not bitchy, not poor, not riddled with STDs) to catch a white guy's attention.

>le if you aren't a liberal then you're a loser meme

Really activated my almonds

>bottom 10%

There are a million white girls (non-hispanic) born each year and only 250k non-hispanic black boys born each year

So 100k white women are dating 250k black men? Shit, I guess their populated is getting reverse-bleached at that rate.

Because it's shoved in our face.

OP Saged in 1 photo

$100 OP is a black bed wench!

Sup Forums gets mad at anybody in a relationship. If you really think about it Sup Forums and the rhetoric they use is the reason men are going extinct . They literally took themselves out of the dating game for shitposting and ausposter spotting.

Come on Sup Forums, don't tell me you wouldn't.

would.

Would you?

>I
>AM

These women deserve pussy worship and daily feet massages for a wakeup in the morning

would at any time

I love black women, they're all crazy. It's a little harder to find one I'm attracted to, nevermind one id hit it off with. They are what, 6 percent of the US population?

I don't have a race preference really. I am a man, I'm attracted to you and beauty. I do prefer darker skin. Anyone who makes an issue out of race is wasting life.

Not to say that you aren't allowed to have preferences and beliefs. I respect those. Whatever works for you.

My brother hates fags, makes it a point to run his mouth to everyone about it. Isn't doing him any favors, he's worse than any fag you'll ever meet

Gas yourself, cucksucker.

Any day. My IQ is is 124 so if I fuck up and managed to impregnate her, the kids IQ would still average out to be somewhere from 97-105. That's average by white standards.

My father is like that
>I'm not racist but don't bring us a black girlfriend
and I'm all like
> strap in motherfucker you and mom are going for a ride..

fuck that..im into black women...w.e

women take on the traits of the men they date.

Nog men are violent, obnoxious, "muh dick" drones who call dry humping "dancing"

Meanwhile, White men created civilization.

oops wrong WEBM.

This should be more correct for the post.

>women
>souls
WTF

it seems WWE became way more realistic during the years

Holy shit this is weird.

>Sure.
>Only in a well lit room for safety purposes.

Men lead women. women imitate and follow men. Especially if they hold their shit together tightly.

Guess which man is more civilized.

What makes you so angry when there is no subversion of public morals? We like black cock and pussy. Some people don't. Licked nigger cum from her cunt and will be doing so

My friend dates a nigger woman and all he does lately is tell me about how oppressed blacks are and how they are entitled to the "basic human right to food" and how the ghetto being located near rich neighborhoods is the reason for crime.

>>black women are snake cunts

Is this your new fetish?

pump and dump, maybe
ew, no

It's all about average IQ's
Coal burners are the bottom of the white female population, niggeresses that can date white men (very few, because most of them are disgusting to our eyes) represent the top of the Black population in intelligence and attractiveness

The vast majority of black women,en are ugly and dumb. The tiny amount black women that are attractive and smart you will never find them irl. I even doubt they exist.

And this explains why black dudes talk about white dudes not competing. It's self projection. Black women date white guys much more often than white girls dating black guys. And from what ive seen, usually white guys get the absolutely best of the best of black women: they look great, cook really damn good, and have full-time jobs. While black guys get the worst of white women: fat and lazy, psychotic because daddy beat the shit out of them during childhood, and will fuck anything with a pulse. Just my thoughts on the matter.

>tfw your children and children's children will have nigger genes forever
Such a grave sin.

why if it's from healthy and smart blacks?

don't forget your gold star rabbi

>black fiancee is sleeping peacefully in my bed right now

feels good man

H...how do they eat

>implying there is food in Africa

>smart blacks
lol

You know who was also smart? Adolf Hitler. We better start spreading his frozen seed among the masses.

On second thought they can eat mud cakes. They are placed onto the tray and it retracts into their gullets. Kind of like a CD tray.

tl;dr version - free market competition

A black woman who actively seeks out and wants to attract a white mate typically has to outperform white women of equal, often greater caliber in order to do so. There's a reason WMBF relationships have one of the lowest divorce rates of any interracial pair.

keep copy and pasting this same post, faggot shill

because for a white woman to date a black man she's got to be really desperate if she cant get a white man

but for a black woman to bag a white guy she's got to be real high quality for him to take her over a white woman

sauce on pic pls m8

>smart >black pick one

>White women who date black men
Are women normal people who wouldn't go near anyway. Bottom of the barrel with real mental health issues. Single moms get banished to the discount/damaged goods bin of women, you might as well throw them in the trash if they also have a black kid.
>Black women who date white men
Are just sick of black tribal culture in general. Seeing it as real racism they usually jump ship to any white guy no matter how ugly they are, who gives them attention. Black culture is a world they know they can do without.

Would you prefer a black mathematician impregnating your sister or white imbecile drunk?

>fuck me user!
>fuck me!!!!!
>i want you white pale cock inside of me
>i beg you
>give me babies user!

>implying anyone on Sup Forums wouldn't impregnate a qt nigress if given the opportunity

it starts with Adam

holy fucking shit

Mandingo, 1975

Sheboons are disgusting desu. Wouldnt be able to handle the smell

Muh

Why do these alt-right musicians and YouTubers always have extremely faggy mother's basement voices?

The black women are a few of the smart ones, the white women are amongst the dumb ones. Pretty simple actually.

I'm a quarter jewish myself and I also have a jewish girlfriend (both ashkenazi) I came home from work one time and found a 6'4" 300lbs blackan fucking her. He was fucking her so hard (much harder than I ever could) that they didnt notice me come in. I was overwhelmed by a rush of conflicting emotions, and I sat down on the chair in the corner of my room in shock. When I snapped out of it, I pulled out my cock and started jacking off, I came and then 20 minutes later the superior black god finished in my wife. Well, that was about 3 years ago and now my wife has a beautiful 2 year old daughter who calls me Shlomo.

Shit attracts shit

>Burger negress
Ew, no
>Actual negress
Wonder if she does anal.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y-aRBtk8Oh0

Watch that video, its about this very subject. There is a whole youtube community of black guys that are utterly ASSBLASTED by this concept, and complain even more bitterly about black women than pol does about white women.

We truly are the same (in some ways at least).

>youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

That video might not be the original, here is tommy S talking about it and shows the original video

I wouldn't

Ah, the eternal problem of Sup Forums

Owwww

>problem

white women project the worst aspects and traits of black men

black women project the best traits of white men , with kindness and being polite

Men can easily influence women

/thread