This beautiful creature must die

This beautiful creature must die
a death for no reason
and death for no reason is murder

So if I kill someone to get their money it's ok?

Do you think it's okay

Flavour is a reason

Nigga food you dumb fool

are you white?

> BABY BACK RIBS
> BABY BACK RIBS
> BABY BACK RIBS
> BABY BACK RIBS
> BABY BACK RIBS

If they are a sheep.

Idk just following Op's logic

Don't eat veal then pussy. For every baby sheep you don't eat I'll kill 2

This is all Trumps fault!!

I have a masters degree in a competitive field, I could have demanded a six figure salary upon graduating. I opted to continue working in the slaughterhouse because the only thing that gets me off is the sound livestock makes when that bolt rips into it.

rofl look at that stupid mother sheep

dumb ass goat

fucking kill that baby lamb

its being killed to be eaten

If it is okay you condone murder. If it's not okay you shouldn't kill animals either

That lamb would go great with some Soy Sauce

Lambs are food and materials, leftard. Meat is eaten by normal people. I can't slice your feels, put it between two slices of bread and eat it!

Go eat your lawn clippings while the women cook the men their well earned food.

sentience. It makes a difference.

>Veal
>Sheep

Fuck you are an idiot

>death for no reason
o, but there is a reason -- a HUGE reason...

>obligatory posting 1

Sheep, lamb, goat, horse, small kitten. Fuck it pick whatever animal floats your boat I'll kill a few for you

Those comes from pigs, bro. Hotel racks comes from lambs... and it's so good!

Does this mean it's not immoral to kill lesser humans if they offer us something?

>obligatory posting 2

> death for no reason is murder
except that's not what murder is you fucking retard

>obligatory posting 3

fuck you are an *American

>obligatory posting 4

>obligatory posting 5

>obligatory posting 6

>death for no reason is murder
>So Mr.user why did you murder your workmate?
>He didn't file his paperwork right
>Fair enough, you're free to go

Alright there tough guy. Your still an idiot who doesn't know his cuts of meat for shit.

Methane drops out of the atmosphere faster than CO2, which stays for a long time.

>obligatory posting 7

People who eat lambs are jerk. "But what about muh cows & chickens hypocrite!!!" You know what, cows & chickens aren't cute.

>getting to eat delicious lamb is not a reason
Shaking my head to be honest, family.

>obligatory posting 8

I'm going to go punch a cow just to piss you off

Just keep eating meat and getting fat and dying young, you're just killing yourselves and innocent animals you fucking retards.

>1 Post by this ID

Sage

Wrong image Bruce
Fuck you

look at it this way. if we didnt eat them they would be soon forced into extinction because they are too big.

bears probably wont last another 50 years even in national parks. and elephants wont last another 80 years for sure

>obligatory posting 9

>Quoting Morrissey
Die

>he thinks I care about global warming

Really dont need this thread again.

Hey pajeet give me your address, I'll send you a steak

>t. vegetarian brainlet

I'm not pro meat eating

I don't give a fuck what resources it takes to produce this, or how many innocent cows are mercilessly slaughtered. It's fucking delicious.

No one even eats lamb except Muslims. Either that or dog food.

Coming from a fat burger, I just have to wait for you to die from diabetes or some other shit

Rage. Jpg
FYI beef is the worst meat

God damn it has the vegan meme spread to Sup Forums from /fit/?
Somebody remove this tumor before it takes over

Will do. Enjoy eating plants and dying at the same rate as the rest of us faggot

Meat doesn't make you fat on its own, faggot. Your overindulgent sedentary lifestyle does. If our ancestors could survive and thrive as hunter-gatherers, then it's only natural that meat be part of a balanced diet.

How would you even know? Beef is the best. I mean if you were going to eat a sacred animal wouldn't you at least expect it to taste good?

Vegetarians live longer faggot, look it up, and plants cost basically next to nothing, take the meat redpill and join us.

There is a reason for its death: I'm starting to feel a bit peckish.

This is obviously a sheep shearing pen though not a slaughter house

>a death for no reason
Bullshit, I need mutton on my dinner table
faggot.

Go poo in the street or something

Even if that were conclusively true, you get at most an extra three months. Hardly worth being an effeminate little bitch your entire life. Both physically and psychologically. "Muh poor aminals!"

I've eaten beef in foreign countries its sacred to me in my country as my people believe It's sacred but please don't puch the cows :(

>look at it this way. we're consuming the garden of eden. This justifies the fact that we are consuming the garden of eden.

Idiot leftard.

Humans must consume meat to obtain naturally occurring B vitamins. Supplements get said vitamins from either animal extracts or are synthetic.

And I raise my own animals: rabbits, chickens, honeybees, and quails. The meat, eggs, and honey are excellent. And I'm quite healthy.

Be salty, leftard. Think of how I take a 5 lbs. rabbit, break it's neck, extract it's guts, skin it, and cook it up. My wife and kids wears it's fur. And weep over your perception of how the world doesn't revolve around your feels.

kek

meat can be. But buying shit off a shelf does not make you hunter, Also our ancestors ate fuck loads less meat, meaning less meat is only naturally part of a balanced diet. And our Ancestors were dirty mud and lacked an understanding of nutrition, the only real reason to eat meat is you like the taste, fucking retard.

it's more like 7 years, I repeat, look it up and take the redpill.

The quickest way to save an animal species is to start eating it. Market demand forces breeding.

yup go for it

I wasn't the cow puncher, cows are nice animals. Why would you eat cows in other countries though?

OP, the only thing missing in that picture is the fucking A1 sauce.
It sucks to be that lamb, but too fucking bad. Now bring me my mutton.

carrots have feelings too you murderer

>leftard
>nazi
you know who enjoys abusing animals? niggers. fuck off black to africa nigger.

this gets my dick hard senpai

And Chinks, lets not forget those slanty eyed sub humans.

Why were their whole bodies made into pulp, with feathers and everything?

only if they are devoid of virtue

No, he must die because he is super yum yum in my tum tum

That's cause Hinduism is a religion of a subcontinent not the whole world and I don't eat beef in my country cause people in my country consider cows sacred which is not the case in other countries

Actually, pescatarians live the longest. And they get grouped in with vegetarians in longevity studies, for some stupid reason. Eating animals is the ultimate redpill

They ate fuckloads less of EVERYTHING, don't be a retard. And while early humans might not have understood nutrition, I'm not sure you do either, because the vitamins and minerals in meat absolutely are important for your health.

>being this retarded
Eating meat doesn't make you fatter dumb fuck, you just have to watch how many calories you take in every day and eat less salty, sugary and greasy food. Not to mention, Vegetarians aren't healthier then carnivores because you need to take supplements to get your daily protein intake, and doing that for several years will fuck you up more then eating meat would.

Why do burgers get off so much when they write about food?

7 extra years isnt worth being a lifelong bitch. And again, even if it were conclusively true, which it isn't. I have read many of your silly studies, as always nothing is conclusive. I would rather die at 70, having been a strong meat eater, than at 77 as a weak vegan bitch.

actually its pretty much the opposite, no? murder is usually done for a reason, be it revenge, hatred, money, jealousy, etc. meanwhile, people who kill for NO REASON whatsoever are usually just called psychopaths and are not called murderers due to the fact that they are insane.

I'm white; family dates back to Scots immigrants from 1824 on Dad's side, English immigrants from 1586. Not a Nazi either: I'm unaffiliated. Love irritating leftards.

thanks for the compilation

Why can't I stop watching this? It's amazing.

>He filters his nutrients through animals

B12 is found in soil and dirty vegetables, aka what the animals eat. We only need supplements because we wash our shit now.

>Nazi flag
>SJW bullshit
Found the PETA shill who bought the ebiin Sup Forums is le nazis meme

>daily dose of protein intake

You're retarded, I've never had to take supplements nor have I ever met another vegetarian or vegan who has, besides this retard I used to lift with who would take anything if you promised him micro-gains. Seriously, spend 5 minutes on the internet, take the Redpill.

>for no reason
You're fucking dumb.

Because we're well off and have plenty of food, the skills to make it well, and the time to enjoy it.

Eating dirt? Seriously?

Vegans are categorically stronger than meat eaters, since they have stronger will power and have to eat healthier diets by nature of their lifestyle.

Enjoy being a slave to your taste buds and fast food addictions, I'll stick to my veggie stir frys

Who owns the meat industry ?

humans are the masters of the earth, the apex predator
we can do what we want with everything else around us