You get to completely wipe out one group

Jews or Muslims which one do you choose to genocide?

Jews, then the muslims can't get into the country and I can continue ignoring them and their shitholes on a permanent basis.

>2 billion Muslims worldwide
>probably less than 100 million Jews worldwide

Muslims any day, Jews are simply too small of a minority compared to Muslims

Jews don't fight, so them

I don't hate Jews, I just like killing Muslims more

If we expel the Muslims, and don't give them (((humanitarian))) aids, they will eventually die when their countries eventually collapse from overpopulation, insufficient food production, and water scarcity. The Islamic problem will solves by itself.

So I guess the Jews.

jews

muslims any day of the week ending in Y. Jews aren't benefit sucking rapey suicide bombing savages. How is this even a question

Jews no question.
You're a fucking idiot if you choose Muslims over Jews.

I'd rather kill the group that terrorizes white people instead of the greedy money lenders who are virtually harmless

>virtually harmless
I suppose that their influence in politics, finance and academia is harmless.

If you kill the jew the muds will go back to their sandbox

As a white Christian nationalist (totally not a Muslim btw) I totally think Jews are evil and need to go and give us back Israel

>I'm a Jew

Jews so the Muslims all leave, then nuclear strike Mecca because there are no Jews to stop it.

Well, let's see...

Muslims follow a holy text that literally dictates they *must* convert the entire world to Islam by violence or trickery. They *must* kill anyone who disagrees, or who decides to not be Muslim anymore, and they must stone any woman to death who doesn't submit fully to Islamic law.

Jews own some TV stations and newspapers, and Israel is the only country in the middle east where Muslim women can vote, drive, and divorce their husbands.

So the Jews, obviously.

>All the bluepilled summerfags in here choosing Muslims

Embarrassing

Pathetic internet Nazis

jews, they hide in the shadows

The globalists funding and aiding the mussies are basically the kike mafia so wiping out juden solves both problems.

DELET THIS INFIDEL

This faggot mountain jew

>All the kikes in this thread, "Don't worry about us.. uh I mean the Jews goyim! We... I mean they're harmless!"

Hello ahmed. There's 2 billion of you out there that needs to die.

"virtually harmless"

Bait.

Muslims.
Jews are kool.

Hmmm.....

15 million jews, or almost 2 billion muslims...

Let me think...

MUSLIMS.

Wow really infidel that's hurtful

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Way to expose yourself JIDF.
With the Jew gone from this world, our problems with Muslims become a mere trifle.

jews, considering theyre the ones pushing the muslims and niggers all over the rest of us. it would be stupid to fly a plane into the top floor when you can just bomb the base.

Neither.
Both contribute to the advance of the human race.

Muslims

I'm a newfag so I don't really understand the full extent of the Jq

Muslims contain the degeneracy of niggers combined with the world domination mindset of Jews

Hey ahmed

>God knows it did not cross our minds to attack the Towers, but after the situation became unbearable—and we witnessed the injustice and tyranny of the American-Israeli alliance against our people in Palestine and Lebanon—I thought about it. And the events that affected me directly were those of 1982 and the events that followed—when America allowed the Israelis to invade Lebanon, helped by the U.S. Sixth Fleet. As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way: to destroy towers in America so it could taste some of what we were tasting and to stop killing our children and women

>Osama bin Laden, 2004

Jews, any day of the week.

How is this even a question?

The Muslims are just a scapegoat to make (((them))) look good. There is no "good zionist jew" they are all evil.

Jews. Muslims are good at killing each other, so that problem will solve itself.
Caveat: They all have to return home and kill themselves there.

jews are relatively few and the "problematic" ones can be deal with traditional methods. Just make sure to repatriate all of them to Israel.
THere's no way to easily get rid of 1 billio people, so I'll go with muslims