Jesus Christ Sup Forums is it really this bad?

Jesus Christ Sup Forums is it really this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article145755049.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/source-d-trump-russia-dossier-sergei-millian-putin-belarus-american-billionaire-christopher-steele-a7657446.html
independent
archive.is/JSfBS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

Yes. Drumpf will be impeached sweetie and DON'T TRY DEFLECTING TO CLINTON LOL.

Meet some of the other sources for the dossier:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article145755049.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/source-d-trump-russia-dossier-sergei-millian-putin-belarus-american-billionaire-christopher-steele-a7657446.html

The lawyer is in good company.

What if we archive that
>independent co uk/news/world/americas/source-d-trump-russia-dossier-sergei-millian-putin-belarus-american-billionaire-christopher-steele-a7657446.html
archive.is/JSfBS

This does nothing to disprove the emails though. Like you can't put this on someone else and mislead by saying something else like this link. Junior himself has shown all the emails.

Trump isn't going anywhere, sugar tits.
They just put the 1.6 billion dollar funding for the border wall in the next spending bill.
Re-election 2020 is inevitable while your side has pinned their hopes to a phone bill.

It's all so fuckin' hysterical.

Pic related

It's beyond hysterical at this point.

If there was no explicit or even implied promise of remuneration or political favors, can't Don Jr. argue that he was essentially doing opposition research?

No, its worse

what am I witnessing in the circle?

>Political Nightmare
someone's projecting

This is truley the beginning of the end of Donald Trump

Veselnitskaya (the lawyer Don Jr. is in "trouble" for speaking to) sitting behind Obama's Russian Ambassador Michael McFaul days after her meeting with Jr.

Have you not noticed the trend with EVERYTHING new that can be spun vs Trump? Look back at the headlines of everything they have tried to pin on him when they first come out. Same ol same ol

hmmmmmmmmm

>133327075

Was meant for you. oops.

I dont get it was Jr(podesta) lobbying for a russian bank during sanctions or what.
This is so overlooked by the MSM that it is proof child kike satanic shit is going down.

This

Also checked

Yes, now we're investigating all the apparent links between this stunning lawyer and the Democrats.

Do you know how many hours of C-SPAN i've combed through looking for sightings of her impish smile and glimmering eyes. We're going to expose how the Democrats are using her over and over, faster and harder. Until, as I watch her deny ever working for the Russian government, an epiphany shudders through me: this story's really just a big nothingburger.

wake me up when something truly devastating happens to trump. every day it's something new, and every day it's completely overblown.

I just assume that it'll be exposed within the week. Have a 100 percent record of being correct thus far.

So basically, Trump Jr. was in contact with Russia after all, except that it was with a Russian lawyer unaffiliated with the government?

nope.

CNN is just doing it for the ratings, remember?

Do Obama officials and McCain count as government?

Why can't you Americans just say "It's nothing"

Why does it have to be a fucking burger? You're literally becoming your own meme at this point god damn.

Nothingburger and 'optics' are the most fucking annoying phrases to become popularized from this last political cycle.

>They just put the 1.6 billion dollar funding for the border wall in the next spending bill.

That is going to be torn to shreds in the Senate.

This is layered, acerbic sarcasm, right?
She's fucking hideous.

exactly no way these idiots want to waste more money. Paul Ryan is a pseudo fiscal conservative. Lying Ted and people fighting for our freedom don't give a fuck about party loyalty. They will protect the interest of the people.

McFaul is extremely anti-Russia

>expecting an American to not relate something with burgers
It's just like Englishmen and praying to the Mecca, too ingrained in their culture.

Because fucking clitsucking tards like you have made that phrase a joke.

Full stop.

It's proof that a lot of people are just monkeys trained to say what they are told by media

>shove CNN into an abanadoned building
>beat them nearly to death
>pour petrol everywhere
>set on fire
silly beat up about Trump happens
>walk into raging inferno to listen to bleatings from CNN which is still a dumpster fire
up next: we interview "Barack Obama" on climate change for some reason.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

ENEMIES INSIDE THE GATE
CNN HAS GONE HOSTILE

>CNN

lol

>upper class citizen

Pizza lover.

i'd smash the shit out of her fusion gps if you know what i'm sayin

Quit spamming your pasta in every thread , faggot.