Anyone accidentally do something racist before?

anyone accidentally do something racist before?
today i got high and was discussing evolution with my black friend and when he mentioned that he didn't believe in it, i said it was probably because he was black (i know that a lot of black people don't believe in evolution). When i realized the implications of this statement i tried to backpedal by explaining that the monkeys in africa are more human-like, and considering we both agree that life began there it would kinda give a black people reasons to be offended by the concept of evolution if they are driven to the idea that there's something inherently special about us as human beings.
I guess my question is, am i racist?
He didn't seem particularly offended but he seemed kinda surprised and I feel really bad is all.

LOL

I once told a girl that she was pretty for spic.
Now I'm the bad guy.
Bitch I was only lying to be nice.

You're not racist, you're just stupid.

Humans evolved in the balkans. Recent evidence has shown.

Niggers are Austrelopithicus descendants.

You're not racist you just have low social awareness.

I say shit all the time that sounds sexist today but really it's just pointing out the obvious.

in my defense i was really high.
i hadn't smoked weed in a really long time.

source? I never thought humans originated in Africa, but its like every first result on a serach says that.

Quite possibly the best picture on this stupid fucking site right now. saved.

I was buying a watermelon today and this black lady was giving me dirty looks. I guess a white man can't buy a watermelon around a nergo.

you should have followed up with "because your race has a collectively low IQ and high belief in god rate."

At a bar I started taking to a fine sista who spoke French and it went like:

"Oh you speak french are you from Africa?"
"No"
"Canada?"
"I'm from France."
"Oh."

I accidentally mistook a black kid for someone else, twice

OUT OUT OUT!

Oh hello.

The reason that niggers don't believe in evolution because they can't do it

I'm just constantly on edge now. RAHOWA is happening soon. I know it. They know it. They know that I know it. I literally never relax around non-white, non-Asian males.

If you believe in race, you are a racist.

Race was invented in the 14th Century by Ibn Khaldun, one of the most famous Muslim philosophers of all time, as part of a theological argument to justify the enslavement of Muslims by Muslims (haram, FYI) in West Africa, which was necessary for North African slave traders who had lost access to the slave markets of Crimea due to the Ottomans.

He based the idea on an 8th Century Muslim travelogue that described all South East Africans as a single ethnicity who were called the Zanj (Arabic for black), for whom Zanzibar is named. The writer of the travelogue (forget his name, not famous) wrote that he watched a Zanj dance party where even the youngest children knew how to do the elaborate dance and remarked that they seemed to know how to dance from birth, because he was not smart enough to understand how children work. Ibn Khaldun expanded this idea to argue that black Africans were naturally suited from birth for certain things, including slavery, which made it okay for Muslims to enslave them even if they Muslims.

When the Spanish and Portuguese took over the slave trade in the 15th Century, they adopted the idea that Africans were natural slaves and the ball went rolling from there.

>TMYK

>has black friend

Am I racist???

I was shouting batman at a paki dressed in black in a crowded shopping centre last wk

You have black friends!?!?!? EWWW GET OUT OUT OUT!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>black Africans are naturally suited for certain things from birth

Trust me, we know

OP again.
can someone tell me im not racist in a way that doesn't just insult black people instead?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I told my gf that I'm racist and now we're engaged xD

What's wrong with being racist? The definition is so broad and overdrawn liberals have proven this with things such as micro aggressions etc. What you did was retarded but racist?

Being racist to me is to wish harm upon someone for what they were born as, wanting to be separate, believing in race, noticing differences or wanting your own communities are not racist, its a new aged opinion that's made it so.

I was hanging out with some friends in a college library to pass time between our classes and I called one of them a dumb nigger really loud. Everyone just kind of got quiet and uncomfortable. Still friends with them :)

>I guess my question is, am i racist?
No.
You did it by mistake.
Like if you kissed a hot girl but found out it was a trap.
It's doesn't make you gay unless you go back for more.

>TMYK
except what you uttered is pure propaganda if you actually think there is no such thing as "race"

What the fuck get that bullshit out of here

Stop perpetuating stereotypes, where all OP's are faggots

why am i a faggot
i thought this board was for political incorrect discussion

my keyboard is haunted by a raycist ghost so i have to be careful when posting on online internet forums about how i feel about nigurs from nigeria or wherever they came from

I wouldn't call you racist but I eould call you a retard for belivieving any evolietion

Source?

This

I honestly have no idea what you mean. I don't believe in race. The historical origin of the idea is just history.

How is it propaganda? I see it as no different than saying homeopathy is a pseudoscience and then describing the origin of homeopathy.

I stubbed my toe in public and shouted niggers and my friend was upset

>Balkans
Iberia you stupid fuck, though I would propose the theory that it was the Mediterranean basin, which was dry at the time

you're not racist, you're retarded,and you should take your low effort posts elsewhere. It honestly doesn't even make sense.

she was just mad cause she couldn't afford one.

I lynched a homeless nigger for walking on my sidewalk while being black. Am I racist?

>be me
>born raised in Alabama, in the North right now for work
>work driving dump truck hauling liquid concrete to pave road
>have to wait in line to get concrete poured sometimes
>only two niggers that work there standing outside truck bullshiting
>pull up and yell "get back to work!!"
>I laugh, they just stare at me. I explain I'm just joking
>they both look at me like I just called them "Toby"
>realize the implications of what I just said
>laugh even harder and drive away

God damn it feels good to be White

no one is helping really.

>imply blacks are religious and dumb
>try to backpedal and immediately bring up monkeys
Smooth operator.

Because there are slight genetic differences between the different races. There are also the obvious physical differences between them as well. I do not get how people can say race is a construct. It would be like saying that there is no difference between black labs and pugs that any differences described are just constructs, even though there clearly are physical differences.

Man op he's a fucking nigger he can take a whippin he can take a lynchin, he can take a beating, he can take on gunfire and the police. He don't need to be afraid of anything you tell him. He's a nigger. He can take it.