Women should not be in positions of power

Have you ever worked for a woman that wasnt a passive agressive cunt?

If you are working out male with okay hygiene that does not danger her position within organisation then you are more lkely to get sheltered then picked on.

#faptime

Or

Gtfo

Yeah. Right now actually.

no, but some, i assume, are good people

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

I'm working under one at the moment.

>0.20 cent deposited

>been in military
women there were worthless
>went to a very well-respected college
most women were worthless and either parroted back what the professor said (if students) or pushed trash-tier ideologies with no ability to critically analyse their beliefs
>went to law school
not a single female law professor had a clue what she was talking about or how to teach a class
>work at a law firm
surprisingly here the women were not worthless. In my estimation they were capable of doing about 70-80% of the work that a male could, although I cannot speak to the quality of what they did

Women are not men and never will be. Neither are they children, despite what many neckbeards on this site will say. They excel in some occupations, mainly with children and occupations that require compassion such as nursing, etc.

They don't belong in male professions like the military, law, science, and technology.

Yes, but I was remote and carrying the whole fucking team and technically she wasn't my boss.

some decades ago my university was one of the best in my country and the philosophy department his most precious jewel, with international fame and recognition
now with the feminist take over and a vast mayority of women in the unversity we have thing like, philosophy of women (our version of gender studies)and philosopy of animals

Agreed. They hate having power. They don't act like a women with power, they just do exactly what they think me do, which is being aggressive and throw your weight around.

Only good thing is that these type of women are really easy to fuck. They immediately turn submissive in bed.

AHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

Yes. Right now. Military. Please kill me. The alcohol isn't doing it fast enough.

>started working for a start-up with an all female crew
>with in a month my pay has gone up substantially because they can't say no and I basically run the joint

saved

Yes, she was fat and unattractive but good at her job.

Is this the most btfo'ing Sup Forums ever experienced?

>never worked with women

being all those things would put a target on your back in a workplace full of women because half of them will fawn over you meanwhile the other half will be hellbent on ruining your life for being attractive and not paying attention to them

yes because Negros smell like shit

that is a good one user

I have had about a dozen female supervisors, and only two were not completely worthless, in fact they were actually good at their jobs. The average for male bosses is 50/50.