Fact: Donald Trump Jr. Knowingly attempted to collude with the Russian government

Fact: Donald Trump Jr. Knowingly attempted to collude with the Russian government

This is attempted collusion. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cry more

>Sup Forums for months
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!
>after evidence is found
IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL! NOTHING CAME OF IT!

I'm glad Shillery lost, but Trump's legacy is permanently tainted now because his son is a fucking idiot.

Fag=|=Bait

Start 3 more posts about it tonight and it might come true for you OP!

Not an argument

>Knowingly attempted to collude
Ha ha no he didn't. He went to see if the lawyer actually had dirt on Hillary.

>Donald Trump Jr.
>Is not Donald Trump
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE IM A FAGGIT REEEEEE

>when the 5D chess hits them

Did you even read the OP?
The guy makes it clear it has connection to the "russian government"

Doesn't matter. The lawyer could work for Israel for all it matters. It's not collusion nor is it illegal in fashion.

>attempted collusion
so... nothing

He's willingly trying to work with commies to get dirt on Hillary.
Holy shit at what point does collusion become collusion for you? Because the overwhelming majority of the country now believes it.

>not illegal

Nothing illegal was done, as far as what is currently known. She-who-must-not-be-named did this too. Take your autism back to Schmeckleville.

rob (((goldstone)))?

he sounds like a high level player. so who does he work for, and what does he do?

oh hes literally fucking nothing who writes for tabloids and does shitty music production? neat

>goldstone
>stone
>stein in german

Do you guys see what I see

How is this collusion?

Showing someone factual dirt on Hillary isn't collusion, it's the opposite of collusion by definition you absolute retard.

t. Brainslave

Did you know that hundreds of federal employees collude with foreign governments every day?

They're called diplomats.

>modern Russia
>commies

I know you fuckers like projecting, but hot damn.

overwhelming majority of USA is fat and retarded. your point?

If a foreign entity expresses "support" dor your side in a free election in your own country and ofders "dirt" on your opponent, you, as a patriot, have the responsibility to immidiately report that to the FBI. Period.

Dont need to argue over dumb assertions

Not gonna lie, former booplesnoot here, it's been tickles watching ol farney wax the blimblam, but seriously, we can't let ol tootsie pop get his gams on the beepleblox.

Could you provide a citation which isn't your own asshole? You don't even know what collusion means.

collusion isn't a crime.
Where is the crime?

Hahaha "all these slide threads" -Fucking paranoia. There aren't slide threads happening, people are starting shit breads and there's no mods around to delete this shit apparently. I've only saged this 17 gorillion times now

Sage

Oh jeez sweetie, a nothing burger

Trump is president. The left can't chamge that, but they can effect the way it's rememvered, and that is all but done now.
The presidency of Trump, regardless of what it accomplishes, will only be remembered as a presidency that is believed to have essentially gotten away by murder by working with Russians to "steal" an election. An election that will go down as the one she "would have won".
That's what will be in the history books. That's what future generations will be taught and learn as fact.
It's already on the wikipedia page. It's phrased there in a way that makes it seem like that's what happened in the election. The page is locked from editing.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Greenland

>1 post by this ID

This story wont survive till next week.

Screencapped

Those fat retards can vote. Hence the president.

>fact

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

kike sets up a meeting with a kike and claims a thing that only a kike would say... oh yes, this is a thing now... only to kikes in the kikespiracy

So Trump Jr. And Kushner are 100% going to prison. This is guaranteed fact. Will Trump also go to prison or will he get away with it like most swampy corrupt politicians?

Wow this looks like a credible and reliable source of information.

Is there an actual statute that Trump Jr. is supposed to have violated? I've never seen it mentioned.

We know for a fact the Russians interfered with the election.
But until now we had no proof of collusion between them amd the Trump campaign.

Colluding with America's enemies is legal. When America dies because of Trump, it's totally legal. You must support it. Praise the end of American leadership in the world.

name the specific crime

Sedition Act. Checkmate. Trumpcucks love our enemies and hate America. Why else would they defend collusion?

not really its opposition research which is what every party does.. not that you would know about that lel go watch your japanese cartoons i am sure you are good at that lel
You see if this from obonga wasnt collusion then nothing anyone of the trumps did is.

>trusting a (((Goldstone)))
Donny should have taught his son better.

You're a nigger faggot, and you like having sex with children. This is a documented fact. you can't disprove this.

If you can't list a statute you can't list a crime. If you can't list a crime you can't bring anything to court.

The Sedition Act only deals with actions taken in favor of enemies in times of war.

I listed a crime. You're a cuck. You are literally supporting an enemy of America because you hate America.
>"Sedition Act isn't real because I love America's enemies"
Not an argument.

What's the fuss? Every major leader in the world should be involved with my country's government.

Stop pretending to be retarded.

I dont think he is pretending lol

>Collusion is totally treasonous!

-Repeats man who has no idea what treason or collusion are.

>I love corrupt Trump
Cucks.

You might have just made the worst argument I've seen for the whole year

52% of democrats believe the russians "hacked" the votes
Comey and a bunch of other intel agency high ups have said this literally did not happen and there is no proof of it

People are fucking retarded

That goober reminds me of the former knight - demoted to fool on GoT. So jolly, so merry, so drunk.

It's not collusion. You don't get to change the legal definition of the word. Nothing was offered to the Kremlin lawyer...in fact, it's not even been proved she was a Kremlin lawyer, but she was an adoption lawyer.

Getting dirt on a political opponent is not illegal. We would have no elected officials otherwise.

Can I get fries with that nothing-burger?

Russians aren't commies, you retard. Some of the older Ruskies might pine for the days of the USSR, because Russia was taken seriously back then, but it's no different than Germans who pine for the days of the Nazi regime.

Currently, Russia is one of the most capitalist countries on the planet, to the point where their own people are being dicked over by rich bankers. Russians aren't hostile to America, they're hostile to our retarded liberals. They want amicable relations with America, just as we should with them.

>that pic

>I don't have to abide partisan bullshit anymore, this is my second term. I'm done campaigning. I can get shit done

Every fucking President does this. This doesn't mean "FINAL EVIL FORM" morons.

I yelled at my dog today. We were colluding against the cat.

Do you think the LGBT colludes with the Antifags against the BLM bros? I bet they do .

No, dipshit, they were willing to reveal dirt on the Clinton Campaign. Supposedly they had done something wrong, and Jr. wanted to expose the Clintons. It'd be like buying information from a crack dealer about the going ons of a Cartel. The information dispensary might not be the most palatable, but they give good information on something illegal going on already.

Supposedly, because the Russian woman didn't say shit of anything.

like APAC?

Shifting goalpost again.

The claim was Russians hacked the US election process. PROVE THAT.

Collusion =/= hacking the election process.

To jail with you!!!!

Since when did we even concede the point that Russians are bad in the first place? Like, why are we still so fucking frightened of a bunch of shitty knock-off Pollacks living in ball-biting cold with even worse living conditions than most Mexicans?

Aside from the nukes, there is nothing about Russia more threatening than, say, Mexico or China, who are our real enemies. Hell, it was the Clintons in the first place who extended a hand of solidarity towards Russia to help rebuild their destroyed country.

he clearly went there to make sure there weren't any leaks coming out of the white house

Soooooo? Dont you get it?Are you fucking denser than a neutron star or what is going on?

I yelled at my dog. Therefore I am hacking the dog adoption process at my city.

I bet these leftards conveniently forget the official diplomatic stance of US and Russia in the first place too. They are friendly.

Unless he was trying to price fix a commodity in violation of a statute it isn't collusion.

It's called opposition research, just like how Hillary used Ukrainian sources to get information on Manafort.

>MUH TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

You Sup Forumstards are just as fucking retarded as the fucking libshits.

Leme attack the source instead of the content

t. libshit

but no matter what angle you try to take here, trump literally did nothing in this case

Where is "Collusion" in the US criminal code

Nuclear codes yada yada.

Throw an ad hominem if anything else fails. That's the way to go, user.

ad hominem away and anything without evidence is instantly proved true.

[ ] not told by leaf
[x] told by leaf

>My only source is as credible as me just making something up, but you can't use that to debunk me.

t. polcuck

>the media will never scrutinize Israeli or Saudi influence as much as they're scrutinizing Russian influence

>We know for a fact the Russians interfered with the election.

That's a bold assertion there friend. No votes were changed and both "hacks" turned out to be fake. How'd they interfere?

This is something I haven't gotten an answer to. If they interfered in our election and didn't change the outcome of the election, then why is there such a huge stink about it?

I mean you can be mad at the Russians, but how do you make the logical step to blaming the President. If votes weren't changed then he's still the legitimate president no matter what shills say. The only thing that changed was people realized how large of a piece of shit Clinton was.

>That's what will be in the history books. That's what future generations will be taught and learn as fact.

That's why you don't go to war with the press, the intelligence agencies,
and people who write/teach history.

The only people on Trump's side are his family, a small circle of sycophants,
and a small minority of butt-hurt americans.

On day 1 of the presidency, he could have legitimately reached out to people outside this group,
but instead he doubled down on being a secretive jack-ass.

He is undoing himself and it continues every day.

Two international businessmen meeting is not collusion

So fucking what nigger.
It doesn't matter where Jr. got his info from, Wikileaks published the emails.
It was Hillary & mostly Podesta who wrote those emails, not the hackers.
She lied, she colluded with the Russians selling Uranium, she cheated during the debates
in collusion with CNN, She rigged primaries against Bernie and trough her slush fund called "the Clinton foundation"
she ran a pay to play operation while serving under Obama.

But-t-t T-T-Trump....
Just fucking kill yourself.
Trump isn't going anywhere.

FPBP
Also sage

Still no evidence of collusion btw

It's cute that you believe this

I mean you're welcome to go watch the video and tell me they're wrong.

>Is there an actual statute that Trump Jr. is supposed to have violated?

Trump Jr possibly violated a campaign finance law - I don't have it ready but you'll see it in these threads everywhere.

But these laws aren't enforced very well on individuals.

The person in meaningful trouble is Kushner,
where this is yet another lie by omission on his federal security application.

Trumplets are the biggest fucking faggots I swear to god.

Collusion / cooperation with the Russian state on the part of the campaign has been the angle building to a slow boil for months, and in the last what, two weeks their argument has seen a massive sea change from "it never happened" to "show me what law they broke" just like that. In one news cycle we've got an email exchange that showed Donnie Jr being propositioned for a meeting with a 'Russian government lawyer' (it doesn't matter what she is or isn't, because as far as he knew this is all she was) at the behest of the 'Crown prosecutor' to share information intended to affect an outcome desirable to the Kremlin, and he accommodated them with excitement.

You're going to bat for a mob family of fucking hucksters and liars who can't give you a straight story and have to keep going back and divulging another clandestine meeting or correspondence and amending their federal security clearance applications in retrospect and only in the 11th hour when a story is about to drop on their heads and they want the appearance of getting out in front of it

The son in law is on like his third security clearance revision now, what the fuck is going on here? How many more times can we expect it?

>"hacks" turned out to be fake.

Some elaboration is required.

There was the bank server thing...yeah that looked like bullshit of some kind of DNS random probe order which is just white noise on the Internet at this point there is so much garbage like that.

Then there was the vague allusions to registrations and vendor software probe of some vague number of states vaguely.

Sure would be nice to see specifics on how it was or was not fake.

I think I'm depressed guys. Each night I dream that Russian secret agents with CNN bobble heads are infecting me with plaque psoriasis. And my stupid NorKo doctor won't tell me if my heart is healthy enough for sex! Do you think Astrazeneca may be able to help?

>The only people on Trump's side are his family, a small circle of sycophants,and a small minority of butt-hurt americans.
See! This is what a retarded brainwashed liberal thinks. They believe EVEYTHING their media tells them...despite nothing having ever been true. How often can you fall for the trap! Your like a mouse making the same mistake in the maze every single time.

Guys I voted for Trump, am I a KGB sleeper agent?

Fact: Your an idiot shill who doesnt deserve the half a penny for this post... sage

I might also add: You only listen to yourselves. Which is why you haven't figured out that YOU are in fact the minority and not the majority.

Yes, the left has it's own way of simplifying and spinning a complex situation for people who aren't big on details.

They learned it the hard way from Fox News.

Ha, you don't see the reality in front of you? When all he has is a small fervent minority of supporters and needs to make enemies out of the free press and constantly fight ghosts in "the deep state" to keep them, he's already lost.

I'd call you cute but you're not, just a dumb shit with an extra chromosome. Go suck-start a shotgun.