>pray 4 trump

Absolute kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UphfrPANJk
archive.is/1znMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Twitter is such shit

He's leveling up

A cult of personality on someone given fame for all his life and never had to truly work

>giving all their energy.....

They are giving him their energy

And a large crowd followed him and pressed in on him. 25 Now there was a woman who had been suffering from hemorrhages for twelve years. 26 She had endured much under many physicians, and had spent all that she had; and she was no better, but rather grew worse. 27 She had heard about Jesus, and came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, 28 for she said, “If I but touch his clothes, I will be made well.” 29 Immediately her hemorrhage stopped; and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease. 30 Immediately aware that power had gone forth from him, Jesus turned about in the crowd and said, “Who touched my clothes?” 31 And his disciples said to him, “You see the crowd pressing in on you; how can you say, ‘Who touched me?’” 32 He looked all around to see who had done it. 33 But the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came in fear and trembling, fell down before him, and told him the whole truth. 34 He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”

Trump had to work way harder than Leftist icons like Kanye and the Kardashians.

>ywn touch the chosen one

Trump is the hardest working man in American politics a true workaholic

I hate this bald orange faggot, but boy does he have a fucked up sense of humor

Hive mind

pretty much this

>Born during an eclipse
>Name means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>70 years, 7 months, 7 days old after first day in office
>Father's middle name was Christ
>Mother's name was Mary
>Long history of good luck
>Ancient deity awoke to ensure his win
>(((they))) are freaking out
>Personally investigated Epstein and banned him from his properties before most people even knew he was a pedo
>Bad things naturally happen to everyone who wrongs him
>Running against him made Hillary deathly ill
>Fulfilled the prophecy and chose Wojak as VP
>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace

twitter is literally twitterbots fighting over being the first to respond to trump tweets for a minute of fame.

fuck yes Trump is fucking awesome holy shit i love this guy. FUCK YOU OBAMA GET FUCKED MOTHERFUCKER TRUMP IS KING ETERNAL

youtube.com/watch?v=7UphfrPANJk

>Many prophecies from different cultures describe a man like Trump bringing humanity into a new era of enlightenment and peace
Got any links to this?

summoning the super president god

pisan

Swearing allegiance to the God Emperor of course. Soon brothers the communists and leftist will rue the day they made light of him.

It is a ritual in shitty NoVa done to hopefully prevent being shot in one of the most gun restricted cities.

Seriously, fuck NoVa. Please stop moving south

this is an evil ritual.
that is all.

Wow. That guys really drunk. Been there.

lmao no

this a faggot argument
work today is harder than it will be tomorrow but not as hard as it was yesterday
faggot

For the amount of triggering he does of leftist liberals Trump has earned ALL the respect and adoration he gets.

God Bless Trump

Kek

duh theyre talking to Goku

TRUMP NEEDS OUR ENERGY \o/

take my energy president \o/ MAGA

kill the commies

the fuck. the fuck is going on. the fuck is this

dfgdfgfdg

oic

i like where this is going.
Will they summon an Old One next?

Here ya go fampai
archive.is/1znMI

touching people for praying is a catholic thing

>PRAYING FOR TRUMP!!!
Exactly achmed!!!
You mad they're not praying to garbage allah?
>What in the fuck is going on at the White House
No spirit cooking like the RAT LEFT like to do.

People of Sup Forums, lend him your energy!

\o/

>Revelations in the New Testament literally talks about the "Seven Trumps"

>Donald
>Melania
>Don Jr
>Eric
>Ivanka
>Tiffany
>Barron

>SEVEN TRUMPS