Man's Best Friend, Our Greatest Weapon

So I was doing a little listening tonight. A Jew by the name of Gad Sadd or something mentioned how much Mussies hate dogs, especially black ones.

Here is what I'm proposing, get a Doberman if you can where you are. Get something big and black and able to defend yourself and walk those big beautiful animals around mosques and just around your cities show them something they hate.

God forbid your dog or you get attacked over this. Animal rights groups are more militant than rapefugee shills.

Let's let the dogs out Sup Forums

>those big beautiful animals
It's concerning to hear a leaf talk like that.

start stocking up on rottweilers op, you might make a fortune one civil war breaks out, gotta get those dogs for the round up

>kekifaggy flag

Aren't you Jewish?

>owning a white trash tier dog breed
you get an akita.

>be man, most dangerous species due to high intelligence
>rely on doge for protection

Irish Wolfhounds are the size of a small horse.

We've been relying on them for thousands of years. Our first real technological innovation.

And they're so nice looking. Like a wise old man.

They look sweet until they're angry. Then you have a canine version of a sabertooth after you.

Akita are okay, but Mastiffs are really nice for people that don't know a lot about training dogs. Pure mastiffs are actually incredibly instinctively protective and will jump in front of you at even the perception of danger. i've had a few, and it's never failed when there was something my dog thought was a real threat. Even tackled one of my friends when we were just circling each other with hands raised fucking around like we were gonna fight.

Added bonus is theyre fucking huge.

The Black Dog is a very widespread superstition. Not surprised sand niggers have their own version of it.

yes and they will probably try to lick to death any attacking muslim

Good protectors and loyal. Just what you want to ensure the safety of your family.

I've always thought they looked good. Unfortunately I'm stuck in a city and have absolutely no space for one.

Sounds like a nice dog though.

kek

Destructive as hell, but otherwise theyre ridiculously loyal and their pack instincts are 10/10. Good member of any family imo.

If you're living alone I'd just go for a Shepard. They're the ultimate bro-dog and you can spend all your free time training them and taking them out to parks and shit to meet people.

I'll keep that in mind for when I start mine, thanks user.

German Shepherd is probably high on the list. For obvious reasons, I think I'd get into painting and do portraits of mine.

>Implying the muzzies wouldn't follow you home and stalk your home, killing your dog if you ever left it alone or outside
I'm all for sticking it to mudslimes, but I don't want anyone risking getting a dog killed just because you want to piss off savages

A trained good sized dog will fuck up any man with a knife.

Those two pit bulls that got shot by the nigger cop lived and weren't even attacking.

Also nigger are afraid of dogs.

>muslims kills your dog
>you go on a rampage, burn down the mosque and shoot a couple people
>normies side with you

>you are immortalized forever as John Wick IRL

Everything dies eventually, your dog would be happy to go out a martyr to help you make the world a better place.

Fuck they turn to hell hounds when they're pissed! How are they with kids?

Apparently Mohammad the baby raping camel jockey really disliked dogs, especially black ones for some fucking reason. Funny how mans best friend doesn't apply to their immortal messiah.

Hey man go easy on him, he married her when she was 6 but waited until she was 10 to fuck her. He was a good guy :^]

No it wont. Any proper man with a knife would fuck up a dog pretty easily. Present weak arm shank in throat a couple times, go after owner.

>>normies side with you
Normies are the ones who are defending muslims even though almost every single fucking terrorist attack is muslims
Literally one jab to the throat and dogs dead. Risk your own life to piss off muslims, not dogs