Have you swallowed the MGTOW Pill?

What's stopping you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFnsng1NdEM
youtube.com/watch?v=x6DM3nW5gRQ
youtube.com/channel/UCo1qRcO1OehgkOD_fHsu_uQshelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0
youtube.com/channel/UCDoNFQZqQpd6aL32Ua4JPTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's unsustainable and defeatist. A society can't function when all the non-Chads opt out. Ideally we'd kill the Chads and level the playing field but that's "crazy" somehow.

mgtow is a jewish pscyops to turn frustrated men away from having a family

sage

let me fix that for you

>Have you swallowed the MGTOW Pill?
I took it as a suppository.

That would be no.

>What's stopping you?
I'm not a fan of poison.

This whole "MGTOW" thing is rife with butthurt defeatists who blame everyone else for their perpetual lack of spine. These cowards also like the pretend like the don't care about sex, but then they post their images and infographics which always confirm that sex is on their minds 24/7 and they're very bitter about being virgins for life.

Nice try shlomo. We all know it's just about stopping white men breeding.
Although here's a relevant thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dFnsng1NdEM

no.

having sex on tap.

why would you not want to protect women? are you physically incapable and therefor just say you don't want to? would you just let some chick get assaulted or raped? lel get rekt fucking pussy m8

I don't get why most men are so happy about being subservient to women.

most are happy being subservient to Islamic rapeugees

>Society can't function if all the non-Chads opt out
That's the point idiot. I'm not MGTOW but if their goal is to break the family court system and reform divorce law, making society nonfunctional by making married men scarce is a good way about it.

I dont think any men that haven't experience of being married with a feminist woman should go MGTOW, i want the men to suffer hell in fist hand, that will make them stronger. And then instead of suicide yourself, yes you can go MGTOW

>men are not women's protectors, providers or baby-makers.

For about 90% of human history (at least), we were. It's in our DNA. Men are disposable, women are more valuable in order to preserve the human race. Why do you think when some yahoo shoots up a theatre men instinctively protect the women? It's in our fucking DNA. This is who were are, it's how we evolved, it's how we survived. Do no deny objective reality.

Thank you goyim for helping in the genocide of the white race.

and you can go kill yourself you turbo autist

>What's stopping you?
Dunno, maybe the fact that I'm not a whiney little bitch manchild.

Noice.

>implying I care about this society

>What's stopping you?
I learned how to manipulate women.

>What's stopping you?

My wife is fucking hot & red pilled. We're going our way.

I want companionship and to continue my genetic bloodline.

Because for sure as hell the sandniggers aren't MGTOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6DM3nW5gRQ

butthurt roastie detected

So you're perfectly fine with your life being less valuable than a life of a random woman? You're okay with being disposable?

I want to make white kids. I want a nice family life...

Sometimes I think it's unattainable but if I give in to those feelings we lose as a collective group.

>Have you taken the /r9k/pill?

god no

I would go MGTOW, but I'm getting so many offers from different women! I'm sure there's heaps other people on this board in the same situation. Its probably the majority of people on here.

Just like the kekistani autists, you MGTOW manchildren really are a complete joke.

t. le roastie

>bunch of whiny faggots who'll never reproduce
humanity thanks you for opting out

you should see MGTOW as a cure, for the illness contracted for dealing with a feminist woman day by day during a long period of time. MGTOW is the pill that will save your life.

Holy shit this is the pussy, most cucked movement. If you're going to push something that makes you look lame at least address the root of the problem. Mgtow is not going to fix anything

They're bitter clingers who talk about "going their way" but in reality spend more time fuming about women than anyone else.

I've seen men who gave up on women to pursue some hobby. They never talk about them at all. They're content.

MGTOW are universally angry entitled little bald, fat, manlet rejects who can't handle life giving them a shitty deal.

yeah duh. every man goes through this. fuck off muh white racecars.

>love bitches
>get fucked over by bitches
>fuck bitches
>get money
>/fuck/ bitches

>still giving a fuck about society
Society needs to change in an undemocratic way.

Because it'd make life completely pointless. If I was going to be a mgtow fag I might as well just kill myself.

you are cancer incarnate

the only cure for you is a gas chamber

>yes goy, breed yourself out of existence

i'm mgtow.

i'm aware i'm a useless retard

i'm still mgtow

i don't want to have some woman fuck me over, and I don't want to fuck some woman over

Because pussy feels better then jacking off, even when the pussy is attached to an ugly fat chick, pro tip lower your standards and even you could lose your virginity.

Its not
>divorce rate = 60%
>cuck rate = 30%
>women today are insane/not loyal
>the state literally panders to women to make everything in their favor
no........
its daaaa joooooos!

MGTOW is knowledge, about the true nature of women, and the feminist ideology. Any beta without MGTOW knowledge thrown out to feminist bitches will be cut in to pieces. Alpha males have instinctively the MGTOW knowledge.

Fuck you. Men are physically stronger than women so it is your duty to protect us. And I'm not going to juggle a job while simultaneously raising children so you better believe I want to be provided for.

It has always been this way, since the dawn of fucking time you loser.

I like doing all those things.
I just feel the chinky doo
and the sandnegro have replaced
my white ass :(
I'll show them all when Im 50 and single.
THATS THE TICKET

I like you.

Think about it, alpha males knows closer a large number of women in his live, so the alpha males see a pattern that repeat in all women, the alpha male get a empiric knowledge about the true nature of women. The beta virgins never will have a chance to see that pattern in real life, that's why they need to know about MGTOW.

>You're okay with being disposable?

If it meant preserving the human race, yes.

Idont understand why a MGTOW would post about MGTOW.
There are stages of the MGTOW redpil, OP is not in the final stage where you truly lose all fucks to give. So he tries to post about it in the hope that some undercover roastie can talk him out of it.
Then come the baseless insults who only affirm the undeniable truth of MGTOW philosophy.

beta cuck lmao

Pigeon minded normies, it's not about your personal lives. Leave this board.

>What's stopping you?
The fac tthat the movement reeks of kike for a mile

22 i got hpv /warts/ from fucking 3 girls (from 16-22... 3 pretty normal girls.. wore a condom... couldn't have known).

"why didn't you get the fucking vaccine REEEE?!?!"
the girl who gave it to me: i dunno

We alpha males are too good for women, that's why I'm a MGTOW

SFTU Men can get pussy for free so easy now we dont need to get married and get divorce raped/cucked literally like what happened to our fathers.
Were you a virgin when you married? I bet you rode the cock carousel like all other women but still want a prince to marry you when youre 35 and ready to settle down.

>men can get pussy for free
Degenerate. Anyone that only wants pussy should be shot.

It's never been easier to get a girlfriend, knock her up, and get married. If you can't keep a wife, you're a numale.

If you need MGTOW info, these are some of the first fathers of MGTOW
youtube.com/channel/UCo1qRcO1OehgkOD_fHsu_uQshelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0
youtube.com/channel/UCDoNFQZqQpd6aL32Ua4JPTQ

this desu
modern woman are absolute trash. they're worth nothing more than their wet pleasure holes. women's suffrage was a mistake.

Women have nothing else to offer.

this is how 60% of marriages end.
Whats with the reddit spacing? ADAPT to this site please.

You don't hear mudslimes and niggers going MGTOW so eventually they'll out breed us.

Can't let that happen.

ROFL I'm unmarried and work a job, but I'm not going to work while raising children. And if all you want is sex, go right ahead but marriage has so much more to offer than that and if you can't see it that's sad.

i kno rite? acknowledging objective reality that if the human race was in danger women are more valuable than men. what a cuck!

im just looking for a woman to share my hobbies with and be happy with. if you're with someone who hates/doesn't understand them, i imagine the relationship will be pretty miserable

Wait. Idk what this is but through context, is this the male version of feminism?
Rage

I care more about my personal well-being and pleasure than the 'perservation of the human race'. Drone

Pushes more beta to even become more beta. Gender roles indicate that men are the protector and you can't suppress that if you want a stable society.

>bald, fat, manlet rejects

Most famous MGTOW is Leo Dicaprio. But he wouldn't wtf MGTOW even is. The whole movement is kind of ironic, because talking about it or talking about women defeats its purpose.

The well being of the human race won't matter to you when you're dead.

you have the accept the reality that this generation of women is rotten, that every school and media have been training the women to be bitches, to make your life a personal hell

Modernity in a nutshell right here.

i'm not reddit. but you don't even know how reddit spacing works. newlines = empty line. my newlines wouldn't have worked at all.. my shit would've looked ALL fucked up and retarded.

i'm just too lazy/tired to properly greentext.

desu, greentexting is kinda reddity nowadays...

that's just fucking dumb. you may say this but you can't really believe this. It is in your DNA to want to protect the human race. Your life is meaningless. The human race must survive and prosper and one day we will all explore space together in peace and harmony. You wouldn't really want to end the human race just so you can eat cheetos and jerk off to jap cartoons.

if you ignore the problem, how you will fix it?

I haven't really swallowed it, I just never kissed a girl or had a girlfriend or anything like that, I kinda coped with it by doing a sour grapes and letting myself believe that women are worthless and vapid attention-seekers, which is partially true. I'm also a NEET and I just fap with onaholes instead to satiate my libido. Occasionally I get feelings of loneliness and I really do desire having a relationship/companion, but after a little while I manage to suppress that feeling for a bit. But no, MGTOW isn't a pill I swallowed, I feel like people who consider themselves MGTOW are just lashing out or looking for an excuse as to why they're lonely themselves, though everyone has their own story, I guess.

yet we instinctively will protect the womens in a moment of crisis b/c it is how we evolved to survive since the hunter gather days. It isn't a conscious decision.

>preserving the human race
Since that includes all kinds of vile subhumans, I'm out. Have fun preserving Shitavious and Mehmet though.

Going your own way only works the women want you otherwise your back to square one

no i dont have to accept that. A bunch of them of course but thats like saying all men are chads

/r9gay/ is a terrible board and you guys should stop browsing it before you unironically masturbate to effeminate men in rainbow stockings.

My life is meaningless but so is every other life and thus also humanity as a whole. I really wouldn't care if the human race went extinct. All I care about is my personal well-being. I'm selfish and it has served me well.
Also, your statement that it is my biological imperative to perserve DNA isn't an argument. DNA wants to be passed on endlessly obviously. That's how evolution has shaped us. It doesn't imply that this is the ultimate goal or that this is somehow the correct course of things. I don't give in to my biology in this regard.

if you get married soon or later you will became a man controlled by pussy, she will change you to be a leftist, to vote for hillary etc, she will have you by the balls. You will perpetuate the leftist ideology. If you dare to get out you will be in bankruptcy, and suicide.
MTOW cut this problem, makes you immune to rotten women, and at least makes you chose decisions consciously about what kind of woman is not rotten, make you consciously about how to deal with women.

fuck you guys I met a girl that is as autistic as I am,

women dont have filters for brainwashing

Just don't get married, if you don't get married you can't be divorce raped, just create a torrent of single mothers don't worry the state's got our back.

very nice user

does she have a sister?

lol the autistic are the ones with more tantrums, is like a bitch 300% supercharged. Of curse she could be good if she have both fathers and study in home, religious, but is like wining the lottery.

no, she is pure in an autistic way because she doesn't leave her house and spends all her time on the internet so no brainwashing from tv jew and degenerate society, the facebook tier memes are boring tho

where'd you meet her

college and just started talking about the jews and subhuman gipsies from our country

lucky lucky

make sure you treasure and take good care of her user

stop to worship the pussy, begint to know how to be a man, know about MGTOW, only when a man knows how to domine a bitch is when he is a real man.

Literally male feminism.

Why can't you just not be a cuck without completely cutting women out of your life?

non primitive alpha males are innate MGTOWS

>it's fine to ironically masturbate to effeminate men in rainbow stockings
Thank you leaf, at last I truly understand
Nonetheless, this MGTOW shit seems like the most obvious jew trick to exterminate the white race, how can anybody fall for this shit?

>Literally male feminism.
Yeah, just look at all those men favoring laws and MGTOW supporting media and political groups

women opt out of society, gave up their dutys and demand more and more while mocking men for just being men all the time.

Why should i still do my part?
What am I?

Don't get me wrong; I think they're right about many things. What I disagree with is their approach. They've essentially given up.

There are definitely problems with relations between the sexes right now, mostly caused by marxist crap like feminism. But the MGTOW way does not offer real solutions to fixing things.
The MGTOW way offers no future.