Care to explain yourselves Britbongs?

>67% of British Conservatives and 98% of Labor Voters Believe Trump Should Be Banned from Entering Britain

Care to explain?

Of course they are. British intelligence have been working hard to destroy American democracy. Who were responsible for the piss dossier? Brits. Who assassinated Seth Rich? Brits.

cucks gonna cuck

Source for anyone who is lazy:

www.vice.com/en_us/article/9kw34p=?brits-agree-on-banning-trump-finally

How did Vice become so shit? I remember when they made good documentaries such as 'Living in the sewers of Colombia'(must watch). Now it's just crap articles

Never thought I'd see the day where RedCoat fags are about to replace the leafs and the Swiss cucks.

>What a day to be alive.

Stop and think pol. This is a shill thread, meant to divert attention from other matters. Do not reply to shill threads. Sage in all fields.

FACT: Most of the world's terror groups get their funding and support from UK gov.
FACT: Brits are salty because Saudi went with the US dollar for oil trade and let US companies mine rather then British ones.
FACT: Brits are doing everything in their power to destabilise the US and Europe while wanting special treatment like snowflakes they are.
FACT: Trump is considering putting sanctions on UK because of their meddling in US politics.

archive, faggot.

Norway bro about to get his fishing borders clipped after UK leaves EU. How r u gonna defend the britfags then?

>Faggot end ur life

>friendship ended with UK
>Poland is now our best friend

Just use adblock, you dumbass.

And quit hiding your flag.

>ban the only person who could help Britain after Brexit

THIS!

Fucking britbongs are vile to based poles. They treat poles worse than mudslimes. Really shows you where their REAL intentions are at.

> what about hate preachers
> naw they're alright

>Here's why it's a good thing
I miss the days when they were sneakier about telling you how to feel, rather than write it out directly in the headline.

They got brought out by News-Corp

>polls

A staunch conservative who voted for May, fuck you.

UK does not need Americafags with your mass shooting and mass illegals. We're better off on our own but also don't forget without us you would of lost WW2 so better pay up suckers.

>without us you would have lost WW2

Considering the state of the world now, I'm not sure that anyone "won" the war.

>trump
>conservative

Except insulting other people on twitter, what exactly Trump have done ?

>and 98% of Labour Voters

Bullshit.

98% of migrants willing to leave a nation for economic benefit are absolute scum.

Migrant poles integrate well with niggers, pakis, muslims of all breeds and every flavour of gook.

There is a reason African presidents wonder in amazement at Europe and call those ""refugees"" who flee here for money the absolute scum of the earth - human refuse.

This is the same of migrant poles, hungarians, ukrainians, romanians. They may look white, and in the homeland, their people good at heart (romania excepted)

But their expats?

Trash.

lol fucking UK cucks are the worst beings on the planet. They are worse than the fucking rapefugees.

Have you seen the state of Ibiza or Magaluf?

>brb work 9 to 5 and get paid £18,000 a year
>brb feeling like a baller
>brb buy easyjet flight tickets for £10
>mrw first class easyjet
>brb going to ibiza
>brb get drunk, rape and destroy local scenery
>brb start a fight
>brb call myself "savior of yurup" but actually am the biggest shitstain ruled by Germans

We should replace UK with Sweden. At least Sweden ain't hiding their shit and see themselves as 1984esque country, while Britain shits on America then pretends to be BFFs for the gibs.

Fuck off tea fags.

Because we see him for the con man he is.

>Staunch conservative

>Voted for May

lol.

>Here's why it's a good thing

Because the U.K. will sink into poverty and ruin without the U.S. and that will allow a Commie like Corbyn to seize power.

Why Murdoch thinks that is good is beyond me. Maybe he can buy the whole country up on the cheap.

Brits are the biggest pussies on the face of the earth, a nation full of little bitch betas.

This. We are superior to Americans and other Europeans in every shape and form. They are nothing but mere peasants without us you wouldn't of had DEUS VULT.

>Puts a non-swastika Nazi flag behind Trump

What a bunch of faggot pussies.

I am p sure those British Conservatives are actually cuckservatives like John McCain and Lindsey "In The Closet" Graham.

Sooner or later Trump will have to go back to being campaign Trump when it comes to UK and Europe and the Mid East.

That is fuck the rest of the world.

lol they always act thought but are little bitchboys. They say they're against rapefugees but allowed in 15,000 migrants from Calais last year while screaming "human rights"

Biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Without them you would have lost the Pacific

Australia would be speaking Japanese instead of Chinese now

ooh, are those numbers sourced from the same pollsters that predicted that remain and hillary would win? hmmm.

i told you retards to kill some cult members.

THEY ARE THE SCAMMERS
you dumb fucks

Conservatives that are afraid of guns, LOL that's rich.

RULE BRITANNIA - BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES !

Just a reminder to newfags that in 2009 Britain actively seeked to shutdown Sup Forums and because of it moot had to move servers.

>Brits are not your friends Sup Forums they're the enemy

>kokada

Nobody likes drumpf, well maybe russia does but that's it.

lol not sure if thats smart after brexit.
but i get it we cant have huge crowds of jihadis calling for his head and burning several houses down.. that would wake some people up and make the situation clear so something can be done.. cant have that to risky for politicans to lose their jobs maybe even lives lol

In Britcuckoldistan, Conservative = far-left and Labour = far-left extremist

AmeriFAT defending Britannia. How glorious. Americans really are the dumbest, most disgusting beings on the planet.

It's alright though, when your usability is done and you run out of money we'll toss you out like the cumrag you are. But for now, you can support us with your military "might" while we sit back, relax and have a cup of tea.

>Amerifags are worse than Europoors

>Live in a literal police state
>Hadrian's firewall under construction
>T-trump is just like hitler, amirite guys?

>vice
kys

I'm starting to hate Trump because of his constant support of Britain. They're literary are shitting on his head and he holds their PM's hand and comments on how good of an ally UK is. FFS.

Hes becoming a fucking Swede where he wants to be victimized while he praises his attackers.

>Fucking cuck

>AmeriFAT
NO!!!!!! STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>. Americans really are the dumbest, most disgusting beings on the planet.
shut the FUCK UP SHUTUPSHUTUP

>It's alright though, when your usability is done and you run out of money we'll toss you out like the cumrag you are.
I FUCKING HATE YOU I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Trump BTFO by based John Bercow

Conservatism is about preserving society, we don't have funs, and thus a conservative in the UK is against guns. Really Burger, it's not hard.

how is he not impeached already? he STILL has the nuclear codes

>TFW you try to ban your greatest ally while being taken over by a horde of muslims

>brown eyes
>white

This

Also goes for anyone who takes the OP post seriously in this thread, now let me tell you why its a good thing!

What do you expect from no good, back stabbing degenerates?

They're behind the Seth Rich murder and the PissGate dossier.

>Conservatives
Party of the jews
>Labour
Party of Muslims

>true conservative here
>that's why I voted for Shariah Mays big government nanny state
>also I hate guns, my preferred method of self defence is a tube of KY
Fuck off

So britbongs are going the North Korean way of government know?

Seriously.. If these numbers are true, how is the UK even considered 2nd world now? The country is beyond dead and buried with cockroaches feeding on the corpse.

Wow. Brit attacking another Brit and about guns? I really do hope you get arrested for this.

Absolutely pathetic snowflake.

I'm a conservative and WE ALL ARE AGAINST GUNS OR ANY WEAPON which undermines our freedoms to be alive and well. You are a disgrace and probably some Polish immigrant scumbag posting from BRITISH wifi!

Nuke Poland when?

Anglo eternal faggots

This is the thread where back stabbing kikes attack Britian because (((Vice))) did a survey.

>404

Okay I''m calling this fake news.

Notice OP's flag?

>FAKE NEWS
Seriously, everyone I know adores Trump and the tales of his victories over the degenerate masses.
The only person in my life that dispises Trump is my mothers partner, but he's a nignog so what does he know.

Wow, UK conservatives are so ducked that they make Glen Beck look like Harold Covington by comparison. This officially proves that the UK is officially gay.

((((vice))))

Honestly, that's Tab tier journalism. Don't believe a word of it.

I am pragmatic about the situation. The alternative was the globalist Shillary who would have made our post Brexit lives difficult. America has always stood by us (except briefly in 1956). Our relationship runs deeper than one eccentric president.

There is a concerted backlash in our media against all things anti-establishment, and I can only apologise to our American friends. I work in the tourism industry, and I meet a huge amount of people from different countries. Americans are consistently the most polite, generous and friendly customers.

Please don't believe the lies of this rag.

Knows the only way they can be raped harder than they already are is they invite Trump.

>"Here's Why It's a Good Thing"
thank you for doing my thinking for me cunt

Well coming from a muslim country, it's no surprise really

>Europeans this absolutely asspained that our president shit talks their mudslimes all day long and calls their leaders out on their bullshit and told the Polish to resist the sandnigger invasion

Britcucks, Swedecucks, Turkucks deserve to die in the walls of their totalitarian caliphates.

Mate you have no idea what you're talking about

In the rural South (i.e the tory heartlands) lots of people own guns, including myself. I am a proud holder of a firearms certificate, and own a range of rifles. I shot an AK-47 just the other day.

Stop spouting shit.

Britts should stfu and worry about their children being nail bombed

They don't want any more criminals in their country

What do you want us to explain?
Trump is a low-IQ puppet who gets his news from Fox News and random Twitter feeds. We have higher standards is all.

Straight-pull or .22lr?

Straight-pull :(

It was still really fun to shoot, but it feels like it's been mutilated.

If you hate Poles so much send them back, you'll be left with half of Africa, Arabia and India alone

Fake News. Fake Thread.

The media here is cancer and people are getting misinformed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAHAHAHAH >Brits >Gun Licenses >AK-47 >In the rural South (i.e the tory heartlands) lots of people own guns, including myself. I am a proud holder of a firearms certificate, You need a fucking license just to own an air rifle or a bb-gun which isn't two tonned. Only thing you can fucking own is a duck hunting shotgun, good luck defending against the invasion of mudslimes with the 2 shells. >I shot an AK-47 just the other day. In a country that is so pissy about anything Russian/Eastern European? You britcucks are vile racist human beings, being fucked in the ass by mohammed 2.0. P.S. Shooting BB-47's don't count the same as a REAL AK-47. Fuck off shill. How does it make you feel your entire country gave up their handguns willingly? >KEK

MUMMY

ITT: cuck from a country which gave up ALL their guns willingly talks about shooting a Kalashnikov in Counter-Strike.

>The media here
It's happening to all of us

Nice LARP. The only thing you can own is a airsoft which has to be orange colored. kek good luck shooting the incoming muslims with that you fucking nigger.

>Shotguns aren't rifles.
>UK shotguns do as much damage as a US made air rifle

>kys faggot

Can you link a non biased source?

>a non biased source?
Do those even exist anymore?

Call of Duty doesn't count as real life faggot.

>Go back to plebbit you Pole hating fucktard. We stand with our Sup Forums poles.

Did you also get an ACOG with that? Was it GOLD too?

Fucking CoD LARPing UK nigger.

Does it show that there is not only no fundamental difference idelogically between the red and blue teams, but their voter bases as well?

Reminder that you can legally own any bolt-action/straight-pull rifle up to .50cal in the UK

this is probably the same pollsters who said hilary was 99% certain to win.
opinion polls are worthless!