Black man kills white man after he says n*gger, goes free

wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/west-palm-beach/admitted-killer-of-west-palm-beach-man-walks-free

Five years after West Palm Beach native David Grant was killed outside a Dunkin' Donuts in Broward County, his sister Carol Field was hoping justice would finally be served.

Instead, the state dropped all charges against the suspect Joni Donley from Riviera Beach.

“Today is one of the saddest days of my life," Field said. “They just let a killer go free.”

The state argued it didn't have enough evidence.

“Only because the State Attorney’s Office didn’t preserve the testimony of a key witness," Field said. "Other than that there was plenty of evidence.”

what a fucking nigger man

talk shit get hit nigga

Niggers' days are numbered. Tell CNN that we are coming for them.

sweet!! now the precedent is set to shoot all the racist blacks that tweet about white people needing to "die already".

you just shot everything in the foot, florida.

>Fat piece of white trash dies

Hahaha. Good. I hope he posted here. The thought of one of you faggot losers dying at the hand of a black man is funny.

That fat bastard let his mouth write a check his body couldn't cash. Hahahaha.

If I lived near where this took place I would PISS on his grave.

Fat fuckin' loser.

2edgy

black people can't be racist dumbass

It's Florida.

Believe me, that nigger will be dead before the end of the year.

Seems appropriate

Lmao amerifat btfo

Nice guns btw lmao

This is a world where a black can kill a white and get away scot-free if he just says "B-BUT HE SAID A NO NO WORD!", but if a white man kills a black man out of self defense/the law, BLM throws a violent temper tantrum and the white man's life is ruined. I hate this society. I hate it so much.

>(you)

based

Yes you can. You can cover your ears and scream "MUH POOOOOWER + PREEEEJUDICEEE" all you want, but the unavoidable fact is that if you think you're superior to somebody else because of the color of your skin, you are by definition a racist. Whether or not you want to take pride in that is your choice, but you are what you are.

Pssh, nothin' personnel, kid

>Riviera Beach

Nigger central as I live 5 minutes away from there. Hopefully my city West Palm fully gentrifies and removes the rest of the niggers.

not really

Blacks are not people, they are tools. As they was, and forever will be. What kind of tools they are, or will be, now this can change.

Talk shit get hit, its not his fault the guy had cardiovascular problems and couldn't take a little brawl

dueling deaths aren't murder
bitch needs to deal with it

>goes free
no shit muthafucka, he did what any good American would do and fucked up that racist pinky motherfucker. And now he gonna sue that pinky bitch sister and she have ta pay him reparations for her brother enslaving an innocent Black Man with words.
If you wet dog motherfuckers think you can get away with the same shit you did before you is some stupid shit. This nation is being takin back by its original owners and the ones who BUILT this nation as oppose to the ones who STOLE this nation and then LIE to say that anything they couldn't steal was theirs before and the black man STOLE IT.
Listen you white mothfuckers:
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER CANNOT STEAL HIS OWN PROPERTY.
The rightful owner of This country has always been the Black man and he is RECLAIMING his PROPERTY from the WHITE THIEFS AND RAPISTS and if you try to enslave him with your slave words he will take your life as payment on interest.
thieving dirty whites
lying nefarious whites
stinking dog whites
lazy slaving whites
murdering stealing whites
ugly culture thief whites
stupid fat whites
cowardly police whites
white mcwhitey whites
sick of they shit whites
get what coming to them whites
recover our property from them whites
motherfucker

why didn't they ask for a jury?

>dueling deaths aren't murder
Then maybe next time BLM won't sperg out when a cop has to put down a black thug like an animal when said thug is armed, dangerous, strung out on something, and wreaking havoc, all by taking stock in this.

>enslaving an innocent Black Man with words
Why are you nignogs so overdramatic?

>white people can have whatever they want if they aks for it
shut up

Imagine the joy she will feel once race war starts, our brothers in blue has already started. God bless them

MEANWHILE IN ANY LIBERAL STATE/EUROPE/AUSTRALIA:
>White man: Can I have a gun?
>Gun seller: Hang on let me check for practically years... No.
Shut up.

why is whitey so pink? Because GOD wants you all to be underground where you belong

US is filled with nigger lovers

So the fat fucker was tutoring the nigger, the nigger didn't pay like always, and then the nigger killed the white..

And no media would cover this situation, whereas a cop shooting a nigger thug is national news

We got an aids ape on the loose, prob3mad because he was raised by a single mother who had to turn tricks like a good niglet

>hire private detective
>find out where guy is
>kill him as he's walking to his car

can't understand why people aren't willing to take justice into their own hands anymore. if you really cared that your loved one was killed, you'd do something about it.

I wonder how many liberals jerked their tiny cocks off to this. This is the equivalent of erotic literature for those subhumans.

>white people think they own MATH and demand money every time a Black Man calculates the hypotenuse of an equilateral right triangle
fuck white people

exactly why you get a concealed carry in florida. especially broward.

>782.03Excusable homicide.—Homicide is excusable when committed by accident and misfortune in doing any lawful act by lawful means with usual ordinary caution, and without any unlawful intent, or by accident and misfortune in the heat of passion, upon any sudden and sufficient provocation, or upon a sudden combat, without any dangerous weapon being used and not done in a cruel or unusual manner.

So we can kill niggers as long as they hurt our feelings first?

Alright, you're just a shitposter. So how am I white if I'm pink? You said you hated white people but not pink people. So then you don't hate us after all? Really makes me think.

>trying to steal cultural cartoons from PoC
you call yourselves white because you believe you are as pure as freshly fallen snow but in reality you are the pink color of cancer cells, I call you white because your brain is too small to comprehend something that does not fit your internal narrative, also I feel sorry for you

You are so fucking white it is so fucking obvious

>>trying to steal cultural cartoons from PoC
I guess I just admire the way the Japanese draw androgynous cartoon characters. Also I love Japanese PoC's food, so I eat sushi, ramen, and melon bread when I can. I'm stealing Japan's culture just by existing, watching their cartoons, and eating their food. Sorry nignog, just they way it is :^)

I bet the other Americans around clapped furiously when he did it

Not if they are swinging from trees , kunta.

>Nice guns btw
Thanks mang. Feels gud.

>I bet the other Americans around clapped furiously when he did it

This was south fl so it was mostly jews and spics.

Guys, will Terry Davis be alright?

On the other hand a nigger went free, but on the other hand he did the country a service
i'm conflicted

yes if you only use your fist/feet and make him fall in a way his head caves in

Japs are not PoC japs are white

PoC is a term that only applys to shitskins

>t. Proud of his Skin the color of bird shit

Finland be a honky too

Hello?? Is that you Mandela?

>call someone a nigger
>get killed

It's a "Sup Forumstard forgets he isn't on the internet" episode.

The nigger needs to hang

Dumb people in this thread is off the charts. Scroll to the top of the page, mouse over OP's ID and see if they responded at all or just baited you monkeys into arguing with each other.

Spoiler alert, fulllll bait.