What's the CIA doing to your brains?

What's the CIA doing to your brains?
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
Seriously though why the fuck is no-one discussing this. I'm used to /x/-tier bullshit being swept under the rug but this is on your governments website you niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayy lmao

we all know about dragonball z powers.
just chill.

I'm not going to read all that shit right now. Gimme a quick run down on it.

This is tl;dr, give us a summary OP

idk but i like it so far

This, it's 4 am just gimme the quick enchilada

Gimme the whole enchilda

just read the third page or so and that will give you the summary.

holy shit
oh I hope someone else understands this the way I do.

If souls exist, and the vessel exists, this is literally the technology to trap people into things.

you synchronize their brains, then kill the other body and trap them into something.

this is the end.

Can you summarize, I'm not gonna read all that shit.

>linking to the CIA
>with Sup Forums Sup Forums as a referral

this thread is a honeypot, and if you clicked you are now on their list

So outlast was a redpilled video game?

Sounds like a bunch of fucking bullies to me. Just great. Just fucking great.

We're doomed. Wonderful.

No nigga I can't summarize. There's like 100 pages of condensed information. Read the Introduction for a basic understanding of what it's about.

AYY'D

>approved for release documents from 2003
>hurr durr my honeypot

You're on their list just for posting on this board stupid faggot

So what's the big fucking deal? the soul is real? okay , so? what does that mean?

What is existence all about does it tell you that?

>if souls exist

which their has never been empirical evidence of it ever existing, and modern evidence suggests that shit like a soul isn't even possible.

Post screencaps, ain't clicking that shit nigga

So they hypnotize people and can get them to feel things they aren't really feeling and they can also raise your kundalini by vibrating your brainstem at 4-7hz.

What's it all mean though?

I'm okay being on the list.
Fuck this is cool

Whats with the gibberish threads on pol lately? Did schizos get a message through their teeth to come vist this website?

The third page, the intro plus some extra.

we dont have immortal souls user. our soul (being) is everything we are. the soul will die like any other animal on this planet unless we are saved. there is no ghost inside of you.

nothing, its new age hippie bullshit trying to appear spiritual and connected to the akashic record and shit man, your chakras bro, let me cleanse your energy man just eat these shrooms man its nature.
a bunch of fucking nonsense that these paranoid schizophrenics buy into like you wouldn't fucking believe apparently.

What the fuck is all this bullshit? it seems like everyone is just trying to fuck you over. Who gives a shit if it's aliens or some guy trying to do it.

Fucking douchebags. Everyone.

>not already being on CIA lists

BASED CIA

>mother earth news
Yeah you're probably right. I don't know what this is, like a scan of a book the CIA did and put it in their library or something.

The worry that the conspiracy theorists have is that aliens or demons are trying to trick us into going through programming which will trap our souls in a world of their creation, away from god, where we can be used forever as a food source, which is pretty much what you'd call hell. If true, this is a battle to escape eternal misery as a food item for some ayyy lmaos.

To the guy that told me to kill myself on the previous thread. Fuck you.

If i snap one day i'll hunt you down and kill you and everyone else in your extended family. Don't push me , just shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

I'm sorry okay? i have problems.

They are trying to learn how the mind connects to the soul so that they can trick you into giving up your soul.

My father says that if you accept Jesus, you're safe, but I'm not so sure. I accept Jesus anyway. The sacrifice he made to take on our sin is something to be honored. I am still investigating this whole soul thing.

here is something really spoopy: they can put cities to sleep with radio waves:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk

>(((they))) want us to read this in the first place. 4d chess and you don't actually get a turn

PROBED

see im not trying to sound like an ass, but the thing none of these types of threads ever have is CONTEXT this could be some random desk guys reading list for his summer book club for all we fucking know, and here we are thinking its some deeps state double cover evil scientist ripping out your soul and putting it into a usb drive and schedule it for deletion.
as a rule of thumb read anything you see like this out loud, if what you are hearing doesn't make you laugh or say WTF. its probably bullshit.

I wonder what it feels like, not having a soul? If we sell it, or give it up in some other way

I have actually done consulting work for network infrastructure with a few agency techs and even agency operatives themselves. Every single one of them was a full retard. And I mean complete and total dumbass.

Forever ruined my image of the CIA

sounds like the rambling of a schizophrenic.

I was trapped In your mums vagina for 6 months.
I'm glad it wasn't 9 months or I'd of come out an abo like you.

oh thats just hemi-sync stuff.
It was part of their remote viewing experiments.
Its the same thing as binarual beats if you have ever heard of that.
They just use it to reduce the prep time for hypnosis, remote viewing, and astral projection sessions.

I feel sleepy, don't you?

??? The soul is not made up of super subtle corpuscles. It is not something that can be "proven impossible". Man I am getting so tired of the scientism and capital S science. People are starting to talk about it like it is a fucking religious way of being.

there isnt a soul. I dont know why so many people talk about a soul like it is separate from your body. I guess its just easier to conceptualize like that but mainly its a mistranslation.

there's evidence that when you die your body is physically lighter by a few ounces

how can humans even compete?

>It is not something that can be "proven impossible"

existence of a soul is proven impossible by simple dialectic logic, but if you're the type of person who believes in souls, you don't believe in logic. catch-22.

Men who stare at goats, anyone?

also smells like disinfo

interersting read though
especially since i dropped 3 hits of acid and 120 mg mdma

>The worry that the conspiracy theorists have is that aliens or demons are trying to trick us into going through programming which will trap our souls in a world of their creation, away from god, where we can be used forever as a food source, which is pretty much what you'd call hell.

Uff , my cock gets hard just thinking about that. How do i become one of this demons? i'll do whatever.

Anyways.

Why would "God" allow that to happen if he loves us so fucking much? maybe "God" isn't real and Nature is just horrible and the powerless are destined to suffer forever, Fuck yeah , ugh , so good. Leaking precum just thinking about that shit.

Use you forever you fucking worthless sluts. That's all you are , you're mine forever. Daddy's boy/girl. Ughggggggggggggggg fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuuuuucking takeee it.

ARGHH AARAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

FUCK!!

FUCK!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!

im sorry. Didn't mean that. I think i might be possesed or something , seriously.

>If true, this is a battle to escape eternal misery as a food item for some ayyy lmaos.

If God is real then we're going to be fine , if not then you better start enjoying the abuse faggot. You better be a good fucking boy , like me.

Heh... fuck. This is bullshit.

You are your soul. It's your soul that feels. It's your body you'll be missing.

your weight changes throughout the day without doing anything and can be up to a pound or two, there are literally dozens of reasons that aren't new age hippie nonsense to explain why "a few ounce lighter".

You're right. And if it was some evil deep state shit why would they just release it for millions of people around the world to read lol? They wouldn't release it until like 70 years later like they did with the operation northwoods stuff.

that was one test and was never repeated. but if it helps you believe then thats fine I guess.

>there's evidence

yeah, a nineteenth century puritanical doctor. it doesn't happen.

Please explain in full detail what the soul is and how it works.

just because it's a old test doesn't mean it's outdated
so why shouldn't weight change when dying
i agree

it should be more easy to do a test like this now anyways

there is evidence that after a night's sleep you are lighter by the amount of water vapour and CO2 you breathe out

ASK KATY PERRY

Its a simple mistranslation of the hebrew word for soul. the original word had many meanings. your conciousness, your body, your being, your activity, your movement, etc. your soul is basically all of you put together.

Because there is more to life than logic. We are not computers, user. You cannot prove the existence of God, or the soul,and you cannot disprove it either. Logic cannot be used to do any of these things. So to say that soul can be proven to be nonexistent is silly. You cannot use logic to prove or disprove it. Also the soul is not something bound to time, so it does not "exist" the way we currently perceive existing. The problem is with you positivists is that you cannot think beyond the fundamental fields of force. There is more to life than fields of force, user.

They can (theoretically) also induce anxiety, stress, or whatever else with it. The brain is essentially a radio itself, meditation is the only method humans have of naturally controlling their own brainwave frequencies. Your frequency affects your mental state, which affects your frequency, which causes an output, which travels through the air and affects other people's brainwave frequencies just like theirs affects you.
This is obvious when you spend months practicing meditation sincerely and then join small and/or large groups of people and enter deep meditation/prayer with them. You notice a HUGE difference the more people are there with you channeling themselves on the lower frequencies of meditative states with you.

They wouldn't be able to like... put everyone to sleep or whatever just like that, but they could induce an environment that is conducive to feeling fatigued or stressed or etc.

ahh, the classic "Argument from the position of not being intelligent enough to process logic"

i remember why i quit bothering with this when I was like 14. sorry about your brain.

Get on those Jordan Peterson lectures, sort yourself out mate.

Life after death confirmed. The body restricts the consciousness in its ability to match the vibrational frequency of the surroundings which in turn locks it within the body. :^)

im saying your weight changing has nothing to do with a soul you fucking idiot. their are things you can do in a lab that can be reproduced and can be studied to explain why such a thing would occur and NONE OF THEM HAVE TO DO WITH SOULS.

If I ever see you in real life I'm going to rape you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

my take on it is
>35 year old study
>written by a desperate meta scientist who wants desperately to stay on the CIA teet
>poor theories
>poor experimentation
>poor results
>results didn't come close to objective
>holy fuck the CIA must waste some big cash
>cold war was a weird time
>CIA is one weird fuckin organization

we are fucking with their brains more than they are with ours

There is more to it than this. The amount of protects and subprojects is staggering. Read about MKultra and read about the myriad subprojects spawned from it. There were even subprojects that branched off from the subprojects! Most of the files for the major stuff they did involving the MKoften type shit was burned. We will never know what they fully did. Also the info did not usually pass around between these projects. This was all compartmentalized.

Dude you post made me laugh so hard.

>directed energy can influence the function of the brain

wow, stop the presses

>They wouldn't be able to like... put everyone to sleep or whatever just like that, but they could induce an environment that is conducive to feeling fatigued or stressed or etc.

user, tell me what happens to radio waves as they travel. the experiment in question would have been performed with a bespoke focusing apparatus that fits around the cranium. they cannot blast radio waves through the air to do this. the procedure is no different than using laser or ultrasound for imaging or to induce healing etc.

...Not going to argue with an atheist douche.

the idea is to stimulate/heat the heat center in the brain. Mammals go to sleep in overheating conditions.

there is something in the vidya about Russians putting a town to sleep with radio

Straya, seriously can't even get mad at your bants. Believe me, I try. I really try to get pissed at Aussie shitposts and bants if they ever are directed in my general direction, but I just can't anymore. The novelty is gone, it is just stale and predictable, like the kid that cracks that one joke, that was funny the first time, initially people would laugh because they remembered how they laughed the first time, eventually they would smirk to keep the situation socially pleasing, but eventually they stopped. They stare blankly at the perpetrator who fruitlessly tries to crack the joke again and again, because he thinks this time he just messed up, he would always slay with that joke, but this time it just didn't do it for the audience anymore. Maybe the presentation was off? Maybe his voice wavered during the punch line? Was it him? Did he just lose the only social ace that he had in his hand?
You are that sad kid, Straya. Some skinny-fat kid named James. You were once relevant, you were once the king of jokes, but now... You are not even bad, you are merely completely grey and insignificant. I would thus say that NZ should annex you, but they probably just can't be bothered.

Don't worry though, maybe one day you will find that ace again. Unlikely, but don't lose hope like you lost relevance.

one of their jobs is to investigate absolutely every possibility, because who knows what the fuck could be real? we could stumble on 500 years of scientific advancement by accident, and it'd sound totally insane at first. the cop from roswell said he handled a piece of aluminum-like metal and it basically disintegrated to powder in his hand. There's vast shit we don't understand how to do.

there are countless documents like this. it's all people on the teat, and i wouldn't doubt people associated with the cia like this could get powerful drugs from them.

False, nigger

The soul is just an interpretation of the abstract and subtle, yet significant effects that brainwave frequencies have.
People aren't stupid to talk about the soul, or even the corruption of the soul, but they are stupid to talk about the soul being trapped or freed. The soul is like a continuous chain of reactions. It is a constant flow that interacts with everything. When you die, the reactions will probably stop, and you will feel nothing because the "soul" will have nothing to communicate with after the brain dies, even if it does persist. You are just a continuous running process and chain of reactions trying to maintain a healthy state.

He exists user I know him

oh, there's something in some video, that clearly means it's true. i am explaining the science to you of why it's not. rofl.

directed energy stimulation of tissue doesn't work over long distances kids, especially not with something as imprecise as fucking radio waves...we're talking inches of distance

So I just read the document. Basically, stranger things and more--remote viewing, altered states of exsistence, etc etc, also, interdimensional beings are alluded to.

why are you denying that? its a fact. oh whoops didnt see that flag there.

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

>trusting the Russians

k.

You may as well trust the CIA report about remote viewing on Mars then. The point is, the information that was offered during the Senate hearing from the Dr. who did the tests himself, and then was repeated by DARPA is that exposure to high energy waves incapacitates living organisms, and can kill them. This is literally nothing new. If you have any Navy friends in your country (Does Poland have a Navy?) ask them if what would happen if you walked in front of the active radar panels while they were turned on. Hint: nothing good.
The ones on the Burkes for instance kill entire flocks of birds.

Actually the experimentation in some of those projects was not half bad. From what little has been released, there did appear to be some interesting results that showed some strange and latent ability. The problem was these events usually did not reveal the detail needed, and they could not be consistantly repeated.

i recently heard a cool fact. you could not stand near the launch platform to manually take a picture of the space shuttle launch, because when the rocket engines turned on, the sound waves would explode your body

yes that is said to be what happens if you arent saved.

I know hebrew better than you do idiot. And if I would want to shill I'd use a non kike flag, idiot.

You idiots need to realize just how much the CIA values disinformation campaigns.

This is true. The same thing but expanded to the Saturn 5 rockets was powerful enough to melt cement. This is why NASA employs a host of tools to counter the damage that a launch causes in order to minimize the pad's downtime and overall increase its life before needing a total overhaul. This is also why the Kennedy Space Center has a shit load of pads, but only two of them can be used by modern rockets - the others were built for much older and weaker vehicles.

I'm used to it.

>one of their jobs is to investigate absolutely every possibility
well they sure seem like they are kek
>the cop from roswell said he handled a piece of aluminum-like metal and it basically disintegrated to powder in his hand.
I'm a skeptical conspiracy theorist so I don't believe that, but I've had a pretty intense UFO experience so I don't not believe it either
>There's vast shit we don't understand how to do.
Agreed. As I said, UFO experience, giant ship in the air moving gracefully with no sound nor visible propulsion and turned at an angle achievable with modern technology
>there are countless documents like this. it's all people on the teat,
Links? I believe ya, I just want a smooth road to the good ones kek
>i wouldn't doubt people associated with the cia like this could get powerful drugs from them.
I bet they have the best shit, shit they've probably created
Fuck I'd love to hack that Agency

You can search Corrado Malanga and add another piece to the puzzle.

Nephesh it has many meanings. it also never mentions immortal soul in the bible not once.

bruh regarding roswell, the most famous photo is the one of the cop guy holding what looks like aluminium foil

he swears this was the only real photo, and he said the aluminum foil shit was the skin of the craft, which crinkled up like that after it crashed. they have some way of making materials super strong and amorphous, who the fuck knows its just completely beyond us