UK GAY MUSLIM MARRIAGE

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-same-sex-marriage-uk-first-walsall-west-midlands-islam-homosexual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html

HOLY SHIT, HOW CAN THE UK BE SO FUCKING KEKED?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MWgWr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Run them through an archive
archive.is/MWgWr

>Subverting Islam by introducing degeneracy and destroying it from within
>Cucked

something tells me that the terrorist attacks are going to increase by 1000%

This is great you idiot. It'll drive the rest of the Muslims nuts.

top comment on the facebook post with 2k likes is
>Homosexuals aren't muslim

every fucking time like clockwork

thanks archive bro

>HOW CAN THE UK BE SO FUCKING KEKED?

It's a good tactic senpai, the mudslimes are REEEEEEEEEEEEE'n about this on the ummah forum, Saying they can't be proper mudsluts now in the UK.

Pottery. Muslims even have this weird, long joke where two debating muslims in the desert come to the conclusion that no one is actually a muslim.

>brown willy
>loose bottom
>not in london

The TV Show American Gods had a gay muslim sex scene last May. I hope this becomes a new thing.

Based

> Keeping her white name
Not a true muslim

Where do I find a cute foreign bf to save?

I feel like people don't get that if you're a muslim and you're a good person, you're not a good muslim. ISIS, now those guys are good muslims, but they're bad people and we should nuke them.

If they're not in a war zone, they're not muslim

Those are the real Muslims.
Fuck those Quran following 'Muslims'.

gay is wrong. but realistically western heterosexuality isnt that far behind

>sandnegro
>cute
Besides that, I share your White Knight fetish.

These Rothschild satanic child sacrificing ADRENOCHROME PRODUCING fuckers.

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

Welcome the the west Islam. You gun get degenerated reeeaaall good.

>HOLY SHIT, HOW CAN THE UK BE SO FUCKING KEKED?
What's keked about it idiot? It's great muslims are learning western values.

As an Irish person who can speka his own language, what the FUCK is Welsh? Thats just a bunch of consonants, its not a word

dafuq

i agree if we can split islam off to make a western new Islam i would piss myself laughing at the extremists/ the other 35% of the muslim population going balistik with anger and attacking westerniced islam and with it showing the entire world again what they stand for.
I truly love the idea of stealing their religion in front of their stupid eyes basically cucking them out of islam.

Like is this what we are talking about. We went from talking about important shit like terrorism to talking about muslim same-sex marriage like anyone honestly gives a damn about this shit.

OH NOOOOO THEY WILL BOMB US WITH THE GAY KURAN

Like really niggas. Stay focus and stop letting stupid shit sway you.

>lure muslims to europe
>infect them with degeneracy
>europe collapses
>muslims return to middle east
>cancer spreads, another region weakened

That is hilarious.

It is the only celtic language considered to be healthy and living, it shares more with Cornish and Breton than Irish and gaylic.

welsh dyn du nuffin

these comments are amazing, will they be overlooked or will this raise questions?