Is humanity still evolving upward, or back downward?

Is humanity still evolving upward, or back downward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdKtInAWiLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither, we've stagnated. Medical advances, and the ability to control our exposure/dominate our climates, has negated the need for evolution.

>upwards or downwards
These terms are meaningless, OP.
Do you mean smarter? stronger? what?
On an evolutionary level the technological age is a blip but yes we are still changing.

I feel technology is making us weaker, lazier, less resilient to challenges. Increasingly less likely to breed (while the dumber still breed a lot). At least the winners among the smarter demographics will still step it up and breed.

I think there's some legit argument to the idea that blacks are a different type of hominid and interbreeding might be a slight bump up for them, but a real step down for us. Thankfully most of us aren't so inclined to fuck with them.

There is no backward and forward.

Evolution is inevitable be it for the best or the worst

More adaptative and winning in the changing environments, I suppose.

I think that supposed progress will actually weaken and weed out the majority of the smarter strains. The rest will die off in large numbers for their stupidity.

The hard-working, God-fearing will probably be sustained through it in small numbers through certain family lines.

Nice trips

there is no such thing as evolution

>The hard-working, God-fearing will probably be sustained through it in small numbers through certain family lines.

By this I meant that because the religious are more likely to have abundant families, but the smarter among them also be equipped to make good longterm decisions.

At this stage our evolution is self controlled, that is we are knowingly choosing qualities that are attractive like large muscles.

This can go either way, either a fashion statement memes something dumb into the genome or something good at controlling thought in general gets control over this or we go fuck this voluntary eugenics.

There is no such thing as ''evolving upward'' or downward, you scientifically illiterate faggot.
We are always evolving.
It's not about ''evolving up or down XDDD''. Any living being is going to evolve to benefit the best from the environment they are in. Because of the welfare states existing in white countries we are experiencing dysgenics. People benefit from having traits that would be negative in a society without a welfare safety net. The opposite of that would be eugenics where we punish people for not having desirable traits and reward people for having the traits that we like.

>There is no such thing as ''evolving upward'' or downward

Sure, I know what you mean, but you don't think that widescale conditions can happen that weaken certain capacities that a little later are needed? (the value judgment of 'better' / 'higher' being just to do with fitness for those ongoing conditions?)

An example would be Negroid Africans, who evolved as required for the Sub-Saharan African environment, but then found themselves at a severe cerebral and social disadvantage once faced by brainier colonists?

What if current conditions are lowering the bar and weakening and dumbing down the stock, but before a subsequent age in which we're going to need smarts?

I suppose the herd will naturally be culled.

I suppose the point being that attempts to merge with Negroid and even dumb hispanic populations seems like a fatal mistake.

Evolution is simply change through time. It has no up nor down. Sexual reproduction, living in niche environments and minor mutations cause these changes, primarily sexual reproduction since it is a halving of each genetic type.

You're talking about eugenics and dysgenics. You should read up on some of that stuff, these are not new ideas.
We need eugenics, but in the current political climate it's impossible to advocate for it since you'll be called literally Hitler and any eugenics program would evolve preventing niggers from breeding because of how inferior they are.

That's not how evolution works but I get the idea of your question. The answer is most likely a resounding yes we are going backwards. Most "positive" evolutionary traits are done through selective breeding. You breed a tame horse with another to get a tame temperament horse for riding. As humans we were kept within our own tribes for such a long time and there was almost an unwritten rule that intelligent people would survive and breed with others. All that has been thrown out the window.

Now we have subhuman demographics breeding with lower tier whites (not a big deal these are you society toilet cleaners, bar tenders, etc. bred to consume and do menial tasks.) Now rich and intelligent people breed with blonde super models who are low to mid IQ and get little mediocre who have power and money but constantly do stupid things with it. The gene pool is slowly but surely flushing itself down the toilet in terms of intelligence which is the most important factor for modern humans. I'm not to worried though because I think we will make it to AI that can enslave us or have the benevolence to tell us to shut the fuck up and start a eugenics designer baby program.

>It has no up nor down.
Well, I dunno. Ontologicall I would say that humans and chimps are ontologically on the same level, they both exist, but I would still say that humans are 'above' chimps in some way.

This doesn't mean, like, "kill all chimps", but it seems to suggest differentiation that implies some kinds of multiple hiearchies going on.

Civilization has turned most of us into cattle.

Look what these Buddhist zombies did to these Tigers!

youtube.com/watch?v=bdKtInAWiLQ

Buddhists are the dead, like the Masons and other occultists and religious sheep that built our slave societies. No greatness will come from mankind until we return to nature.

*Ontologically I would say

And as for my second sentence, I meant to say like while hierarchy might be across various parallel nonlinear multiplicities, I do think hierarchies still very much exist, 'humans', in the gooey way such an object exists, being somehow 'above' stupider animals.

If I was omnipotent I would take a group of sub-saharan niggers and pit them against homo habilis in a 500 km2 nature reserve. Then I would broadcast that to the entire world.

Wow planking fad is still alive!

nowhere