Mosul Dam

This is Mosul Dam. It is currently in a state of near failure. Maintanence is required 24/7 to keep it standing. If this dam were to be destroyed it would completely flood the city of Mosul and kill millions of shit skins.

What do you say Sup Forums? Up for one last mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfbQdxHfxgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-hEWYrATKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is a strategic view of the dam.

I'm cornfused. Is our mission to prevent any further maintenance to the damn?

We must blow up the dam.

But CIA, that's a big job...

oroville nostalgia

The happening that didn't happen.

who even gives a fuck?

I'm confused by this propaganda. We've had threads about this dam before but you never tell me what to think.

>What do you say Sup Forums? Up for one last mission?
Let's make sure that dam gets repaired! Save the people of Mosul!

might be better off destroying haditha dam

Won't that make more refugees? Aren't we trying to avoid that?

This isn't propaganda. It's a directive.

You can refugee if you're refudead.

Would this benefit ISIS in anyway? Or would it cause them more problems?

I don't discriminate between ISIS darkies and regular darkies. Makes no difference to me. When an opportunity presents itself you have to seize it.

Same thing. So anyway you want to kill thousands of civilians for fun because lol "haji" when you know the problem is the gulf monarchies and the zionists.

Stop overcomplicating the issue. These "people" are different than us. Therefore their deaths will be for the good of our society.

Isn't there usually a decent survival rate for flooding though?

Destroying a dam is right up there with abusing a horse or a dog.

First off these monkeys can't swim. Second this wouldn't be your average flood, think more on the lines of day after tomorrow tsunami tier.

Stfu

I broke the dam
>youtu.be/jfbQdxHfxgY

I had a dream the other night that I was trapped in the desert while being pursued by a legion of locusts. I found shelter in a small house with an alligator. He died though. It must have been a vision of the future of the destruction of the dam.

>sandniggers dying from a flood in the desert
Hahaha

Sounds like OP's single mother left him alone in the bath tub too long when he was a toddler and he almost drowned and now he wants to watch the world soak so they can feel his pain :(

Do CIAniggers really glow in the dark?

they should of blown it up when ISIS was infesting Mosul

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-hEWYrATKc

Is it time?

>Mosul Dam
>This is Mosul Dam. It is currently in a state of near failure. Maintanence is required 24/7 to keep it standing. If this dam were to be destroyed it would completely flood the city of Mosul and kill millions of shit skins.

>What do you say Sup Forums? Up for one last mission?
I am not really interested in killing them over there. Only removing them from white lands.

Burger nigger contributing anything reasonable ever. Drown yourself kikaroo

It's not in a state of near failure, that was old news from when ISIS briefly took it over. Since then international teams have been working on it as far as I know.

isis is already beaten there, too late. fuck having more refugees

>If this dam were to be destroyed it would completely flood the city of Mosul and kill millions of shit skins.

Lets hope based water finds a way to remove shitskins.

How about empy it and close it down? Or is there to much money to be made on the electricity?

Seriously? Nobodys gonna post the scene from Team America when they literally blow up this damn?

that was actually a movie prop, not the real mosul dam

>dam breaks
>millions displaced
>more refugees
>even more """"""refugees"""""

That's what I was saying!

Fuck that shit. We don't need more refugees.

We would. It'd be the greatest happening in the history of Sup Forums

I find it amazing that we haven't drained the fucking lake and started a replacement project for that shitty dam. This dam has been an issue since we were occupying the country.

Good, flood Mosul just after ISIS have been defeated. You autistic fucks.

That was the Panama Canal you retarded Somali

isis should have blown up this dam from the very start. The whole region would have been in chaos and they could have profited of the situation.
Sandniggers and strategy...

It's the CIA way, of course.

I'd do it if you pick me up and drop me off. And pick me back up again, of course.

You know where I am if you're serious.

Not my first rodeo.

That's NSA. They know who/where you are. I'm just the messenger.

He's right you know.

>Flooding Mosul after ISIS has been defeated

This. OP is probably a Jew though and wants that/

I doubt it will ever collapse now. An Italian firm was hired to restore the dam and fix the minor cracks, and the job was succesfully finished

For your first day on the job I gotta say not bad. You've gotta learn to blend better though. Obvious baitposting is obvious probing for hard to reach information. Brute force may be acceptable in cyber division but not memetics. You're in a whole new ball park of being ironically shitposting about blatant lies that need to be believed in order for a grander operation to be viable for about a week to a month (depending on success or failure).
Your posts gotta be more subtle or your'e going to get flagged and written up.
You get 3 write ups before term.
Don't waste them on stupid bait posts trying to get information you could easily look up in the CIARR.
>Is this a LARP?

This thread is over.

Wasn't Mosul just "liberated"? I'm confused. Are we at war with East-Asia or has East-Asia always been our ally? And I'm pretty sure that ISIS is really Mosad / CIA, so did we just "liberate" Mosul from ourselves?

I'm CAI, what's CIA?

For... you?