Fat people hate

How does someone make this shit and think it's a good idea?? (See link)

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxEXxbZF8erF7nhVPAtVQUkKIN9KzgDEHDfs2cJyRKpGmjmQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Not polotics. Give me a brief summary of why you think this is polotics.

lol that faggot probably only weights like 170 lbs

i am the laziest person in the world and i still have muscle and no fat.

fat people disgust me

Fat people always vote republican

defos political, obesity has a huge effect on the healthcare system

fine!
I'll go exercise a little more you whiny shits

I replied to his survey thingo on the link. It disgusts me how he thinks it would be a good idea to gain weight

This lardass thinks it's okay to be as obese as he is, thought it would be interesting to see what different political standpoints would think on the matter

I would mandate by law that every fat person in the country needs to have their nipples electrocuted once a week if they fail to lose weight.

I enjoy seeing fat people in pain so much.

I guess anything is polotix if you're autistic enough. I'll allow it.

nice tits

sage.

Don't click the link if you are signed in to gmail/google unless you want to be doxed by some sissyboy faggots.

What's his political affiliation?

I would imagine left wing?? Liberals tend to be sympathetic to "fatphobia" etc

agree with this 100%

I'm going to get shit on for being a burger. You could have picked a better example of an obese person though. Yeah, the guy is definitely overweight but not morbidly obese like the "fuck white people" hamplanet that's spammed constantly on the board. Some people just don't give a fuck about what they look like like OP's picture. 2/10 thread

If that were true Trump would've gotten 80% of the vote

Most fat people look like the guy in the photo, do they not?

Checked
8's of h8

blumfph rupfhmp

Overweight people, sure, but when you're talking FAT in relation to us Americans you need to consider what you're comparing it to. This is "husky" in comparison to the immense creations that stomp their way through walmart.

>feminist landwhales are closet republicans
I wish

gay

Did you see the video? The dude was out of breath from simply jumping a few times. The planets in Walmart on mobility scooters most likely wouldve looked like this.

Sorry I meant to add "at one stage in their life".

>You like to watch his videos because he's really gay.

Guess who is also gay now...